They had already had more sex than you ever will

> trashone

Jesus

Trump supports russia

They're going to get more prison rape than I ever will

yeah they will have in prison for sure

how much are you being paid to do this

They just... don't look human.

I've spent my entire life trying not to be racist. But c'mon... it's not just the color of our skin... there are glaring differences far beyond that.

>sex
Having or how you have it

Better men than i, I guess.

>trashone coats
what

dam i guess ur right us white boys right haha

>Trashone
kek

They're the dumb crooks, the ones that are too stupid to care, or so stupid not to care about getting caught. You look in the eyes of killers, the cold blooded ones, not the autistic/bipolar/schizophrenic ones, you'll see that nobody is in there. It's unnaturally empty.

#NotMyThugs

>Trashone

Im assuming its suppose to sound like
" Trey-Shawn "

But his chimp parents thought they were full of ingenuity from the crack pipe and decided on Trashone.

Named after trash. Jeeeeeezzz

LOL. But you wanted slaves uh murricans? Now its time to pay the price.

doubtful because im a raging homo in a polyamorous open relationship and also a furfag so getting laid is set to ez mode

Its painfully obvious that niggers are inferior.
How else is it possible that in over a thousand years, this sub-human chimps haven't been able of coming up with at least say, a new construction method for their houses. Nothing. They are like animals, they are unable to show progress if left to their own devices, and only able to do so when raised in a white environment, just like the difference between wild and domesticated animals.

If you leave a wild dog alone in the wild, it will not teach itself new tricks for entire generations, or forever, just like negroes.

Not sure if trashone coats is worse than shi'thead, but it's certainly one of the dumbest niggernames I've seen.

stay mad white bois

we don't get mad at zoophilics. There are all kinds of crazy, boi.

Yeah with each other probably

Again, a girl fucking a negroe. Yeah, we know they do it. Girls fuck horses and dogs too. Why is that supposed to get us mad?

Yeah more sex-with each other...gay

maybe they is like a whole army of trash in there house and rather then name every single kid the parents wanted to call them trash so trashone
trashtwo trashthree so on and so on

eh, negros are worse since they reproduce

Trash-ONE...think he has siblings named Trashtoo and Trashfree?

Those are some big lips they have.

More than half the niggers in my school had this empty look about them.

It PRONOUNCED trah-SHOWN.

Hmmph. Smh