Hey Sup Forums there's this girl at Church who is like 33-35 years old and single

Hey Sup Forums there's this girl at Church who is like 33-35 years old and single

I'm 26 and I like her but I don't know if it could work out or if it would be awkward if I dated her. What do you guys think?

Pic unrelated

no1 cares op just most moar

lol sorry Sup Forumsro, that's the only pic from that set that I got unless you guys just want a general milf thread

I'll take far left please... Those slopes though

So... do you want our opinion or advices?

Lie about your luv of jesus... like all christers do.
She'll fuck you just like a regular human.
Worry not...

yes plox

You should ask if she hates niggers. That's how I decide if it'll work with a girl. If she hates niggers, she's a keeper.

No OP (or user, it may be a b8). Between advices and opinion, which one do you want? Or both?

that's interesting

why not both advice and opinion

lol

I don't think that would be a problem

Firstly I'd need to know what she has that got you hooked up.

Show her your dick

You mean why I like her?

I like her because she is very attractive for her age and looks fairly young

She's also one of those girls that you kind of feel sorry for since she's much older and still single

She also likes everything I post on IG for some reason and at Church I see her staring at me sometimes

She's also a quiet type that I kind of want more of

>Church
what the fuck? ask your priest.

>girl at church

give her the dick so hard she'll be screamin for that holy ghost

he should tell her that Jesus was really a nigger

First, my opinion:
Don't see reason why you shouldn't try.

My advice:
Don't you ever date someone just for pity. If she ends up being something you don't want to keep up it will be more difficult to let it go.

Secondly, to approach I'd start liking her things too and trying to sit more and more closer to her as soon as possible.

Then I'd approah slowly with small talks. Like something said inside the church (I don't know what because I don't care about religion).

post moar milves

May I ask what the fuck are you doing in church at the age of 26?

You murricans need to grow up.

Fuck her brains out then stop going to church. Just do it, dont even think about it. You'll feel great and you'll see that this is what being human is like. As mr. Presley said.

Would you pay full price for a used car. Would you buy a half eaten apple from the store because there's still some apple left on the core? Come on OP you should be banging teen to early 20's. She's an old maid for a reason. SHe rode the cock-carousell one too many times.

Oh wow, thanks for the insights bro

by the way, is our age difference going to be a factor anywhere?

Yea it will make it interesting and kinky

Usually age gaps doesn't work out well when it's a teen and an adult or when someone's 18 and the other is like 24. If both are mature enough, it should not be a problem. Same applies if both are not mature.

Just have in mind that not having all the same interests is not a factor that imply that it will not end up well

oddly enough I can't find most of mine

tough insight but I appreciate it, I'll think over it

You're 26 and asking Sup Forums for dating advice about a girl you "like"?

That would be normal if you were half your age, and you met at church? The fuck?

How socially retarded are you?

Do not make any attempts to breed.

I love these advice threads. In this one, we know nothing about the girl, the guy, or the church. But we're supposed to be wise. Classic!

Well, OP I have another advice. You should listen to whover you think is being more reasonable but despite giving you advice on getting an specifc girl, I should too recommend you to think: You want to fuck and bang early 20's or have something with the girl you came here to ask for advice?

Really op I wouldn't worry about the age difference. Your at the point where that isn't weird anymore.

It's not super obvious where you are 18 and shes 27-28 or vie versa. You both look like adults and no one will question it.

Just go for it and see what happens. Be wary though, she's in her mid 30's and still single. At this point in her life 2-3 guys have seriously dated her and all backed off because there is something about her they couldn't imagine spending the rest of their lives dealing with.

Good luck.

What do you do for a living?

Not that guy, but I wouldn't OP

If she's still single and 35, she's got something seriously wrong with her.
It could be as simple as her being seriously repressed due to being , or as complex and strange as longtime ritual abuse that will take years of therapy. You won't know until you start opening that can of worms.

Hopefully she won't be one of those "no sex until marriage (or just not this time around) types.

I kind of agree with you but being single might be because she was the one who couldn't handle something. Or because some of them weren't serious enough at the time.

Like you said, he should be aware and step slowly at the camp.

Become friends first user. Try being flirty and let it go. Maybe she'll be flirty too. It's a good start. Don't force anything, just be yourself.

100% true man she could be unlucky and dated a bunch of psychopaths. Who knows, I still think op should go for it.

if you have your own house/apartment and car you should be fine.

thanks again everyone for the opinions and advices, its given me a lot to think over, I definitely feel better hearing feedback from you Sup Forumsros

>If she's still single and 35, she's got something seriously wrong with her.
People can be single at any age. Life isn't fairy tail where you live happily ever after.

I know, right? All that can happen is the possibility of it end up not working and they prove they are mature enought to go to the same church.

True but as some one who has waded through dating women in their mid 30's I can say from my experience that they all had some sort of baggage. I eventually got lucky and have been married for 10 years now to an amazing women but I ran into a lot of duds re entering the scene in my 30's.

Worth a try. What do you have to lose? Worst that can happen is you have to find another church to attend.

you are retarded.

Lelface on the left has nice nips.

YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET SOME PUSSY

That age spread is a little wide but I dated 2 girls that were like 5 years older than me and both times I gained a lot from the relationships. I don't know if they would say the same about me.

One last post before this 404's op just go for it. Ask her out to get some coffee or to get something to eat and try to get to know her. You don't even have to preface it as some sort of romantic date, just let her know that you are interested and want to know more about her.

This is super basic dating bs man, if through out the time you are together you find that you are connecting and share interests and ideas then keep moving forward. If not it's on to the next one.

Lastly don't forget that women aren't some sort of mythical beasts that are beyond understanding. Just talk and act like yourself. The same way you would around anyone else. Maybe don't mention 4 chan or that you are a weird robot. You'll be ok.