PITCHFORK GIVES BEST NEW MUSIC TO WHITE MALE METAL BAND

and by Zoe Camp too

a new meme is born

I thought it was pretty good. Can't wait to see them in a few weeks.

the white genocide is officially over. thank you zoe.

wtf i hate white people now

>Terminal Redux - 8.2
>Nightmare Logic - 8.4 + BNM

Not surprised. Pitchfork still hasn't grown out of that childish critics approach to music where they are insecure about metal unless there's a heavy punk influence in it. Power Trip is more popular among the punk kids as well.

Power Trip is also popular among hardcore kids that don't really have any knowledge of old school thrash or crossover

it was ok. score it a bit bloated desu. I'd put it at a solid 7

what i will say for them though is that the opening track off their first album is probably in my top 10 metal tracks of all time.

leave my gf alone

Fucking disgusting tbqhwy

is this the only way that you people can react when something doesnt fit your delusional narrative

i checked this album on RYM and it had bklynrussell in the comments box, so i immediately assumed it's trash

Hey I know the bassist of Power Trip. He works at the pawn shop in downtown Denton. Cool dude. Don't love thrash but the shows are fun.

well he's about to get that sweet p4k $$$ now

>generic chug trash
why am i not surprised

I'm happy for him. They arent breaking any ground but they do good 80's style thrash.

That's actually a great barometer for determining whether an album's worth your time or not

power trip are they safe band. It's Bullshit that the think Redux is only an 8.2 but i'm not really mad they're a pop company that reviews bands so they can come perform at their festivals.

I normally don't listen to Metal / Trash Metal. What makes this so special?
Sounds kinda bland and generic, unlike something like Deafheaven.

I didn't think this was that great, I liked Power Trip better when they were just a Leeway ripoff. But hey, props to them for finally getting some respect.

>i don't listen to metal
>knows what generic metal sounds like

listen to 3 more blackgaze records, then you'll know deafheaven aren't anything special either

Mods banning Zoeposters in P4K nightly threads is literaly the final thing that killed that thread getting more than 2 posts a night for good

gonna see these guys with destruction unit next month. very excited

I don't know what the fuck you normies are talking about but the latest Power Trip album kicks ass

Go back to listening to your Suicidal Tendencies you faggot

Only Nu-males and vektor fanboys ITT dislikes it

Literally Power Trips fan base is hardcore kids. Get the fuck over it.

>What makes this so special?
It's second-rate screamo and metalcore pretending to be metal, so it's "safe" to listen for all the nu-males.

you CAN'T be for real

Wow its almost as if Pitchfork isn't one person

liking Power Trip AND Beyonce?!?! What the fuck, who would ever have a taste THAT eclectic?!