He's been arrested again

He's been arrested again

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_D_xHEVfms
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who cares? Are you in high school or something?

>assuming we know who this generic looking nigger-of-the-month is

His name is booby schrumda u racist

good

Literally who?

BOOBY SCHRUMDA U FUCKING RACIST

Nobody cares. Stop shilling this shit.

Considering he had 2 #1 albums last year and collaborated with multiple big artists, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, 21 Pilots.. you should probably know who he is.

>Taylor Swift
>Beyonce
>21 Pilots
All of those artists are fucking trash. I'm sorry I don't listen to the radio and keep up with pop music made for teenage girls.

You don't have to listen to em to know who they are. Do you live under a fuckin rock man?

your so oblivious user, it hurts.

>there are people on Sup Forums who listen to Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and 21 Pilots recreationally
I want to die. It's like I'm sharing a board with children.

Please kill yourself.

Is that Kayne?

>His shit
I would go as far as saying that Project Baby and Heart of the Projects are objectively good mixtapes. Subjectively they are incredible

>oblivious
I know who they are. I just don't care about them in any way, shape, or form. Anybody who claims to enjoy music on any sort of critical level has no business listening to that trash. I'm not even trolling.

a nigger with tattoos on his face has not only gone to jail once, but REOFFENDED??? WHHAAATTTTTTTT

This board is fucking dead. Its beyond saving. I miss elitist Sup Forums

Holy shit lol

You have awful taste if you think any of those artists are relevant in the music world.
Nobody will remember them in a few years.

I've never seen such a triggered bunch of people. this is more unhinged than the xxxtencion threads

>pleb getting triggered because people don't like his generic, manufactured pop artists

Ya we'll see buddy, you just stick to your strictly unheard of bullshit. I'll enjoy my variety of popular/simple music, and deeper stuff that I don't frequent as much.

what does taste have to do with relevance?

and beyonce and taylor swift have been relevant for years

>anons biting bait

I said in the music world.
[spoiler] the manufactured Top 40 celebrity world is completely disconnected from real world of music and art [/spoiler]

yet the claim that nobody will remember them in a few years is dumb

Absolutely nobody will be talking about 21 Pilots in the year 2027, and Taylor Swift and Beyonce will be reduced to guest appearances on younger, more relevant artists' songs, the same way Madonna is desperately trying to stay young and relevant by collaborating with artists like Nicki Minaj. Plastic pop idols age like shit. Real art is remembered forever.

I would say it's still quite 'elitist' which is just a pretentious self entitled way of saying autistic. Seriously, people threatening to kill themselves because pop music is brought up is r9k behaviour.

Reminder that everyone is raging because I said Kodak Black collaborated with 3 artists he's probably never met before in his life.

What are you doing out of Sup Forums

Post of the night lmao

A literal who nog with face tats gets arrested. Am I seriously supposed to give a shit?

Bonus not giving a shit points if he's a rapper.

t. nu-male

Are the rumors true that he is in the same jail as XXXTentacion?

He probably was in it for the money.

Isn't that vince?

>nigs noggin

Nutin new

Why was Vince Staples arrested?

Why do the crosses mean, Sup Forums?

I've been asking myself that aswell.

Not once did this nigger even implicitly claim he listened to those artists.

And THAT'S why this board is fucking garbage. Reactionary imbeciles who take personal offense to shit they take out of context to begin with.

nigga is unstable

Yeah everybody here is the same. You are practicing what you preach you "reactionary idiot"

Further proving my point because not once did I imply everyone's at fault. Is there anything else?

>This board
You sort of did
What else would this board mean? If you are going to use that as an argument and it annoys you, try being more specific, either that or stop being such a reactionary idiot :^)

Ayyy at least he got rid of the Lisa Simpson haircut, that would have given him a hard time in prison

Thinking I used "this board" as a blanket term for all of its inhabitants is symptomatic of being a reactionary idiot. Glad we could sort this issue out, fella.

What else does this board mean?

www.boards.Sup Forums.org/mu/

Ah yeah I went there what a bunch of reactionary idiots :^)

This tbqhwyf

literally
who

What the fuck are you even talking about? Bobby Schmurdas locked up

tom cruise

Booby Schmurda
AKA
Lil Breast Shmur Shmur

Beyonce is pretty big man I know she doesn't shag guitars and eat bats but you should at least know her

kek

Doing god's work user

>like

Who?

>and deeper stuff that I don't frequent as much
why did you mention it then? are you embarrassed about being a pleb now? geez. have at least a shred of conviction, peasant.

I care so much about chart toppers, that's why I discuss hipster indie trash on an anonymous tawainese basket weaving board.

My cousin TT

>be under house arrest
>not allowed to leave except to play approved shows, go to community service, anger management etc
>spams his instagram with pictures and videos of himself out with friends, at restaurants, driving around etc

HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OOOOWWWN

>let me just post a picture of a nigger and say he's been arrested again

>breaks the law
>"WAAAHH WHY WUZ HE ARRESTED"

The father
The son
And the holy ghost

>nu-males are delusional enough to believe that people should recognize who this is

top fucking kek, stop reading pitchfork

not only can he read the future, but this is the cringiest post i've ever encountered. "real art" kys holy shit look what website you're on

he's right though, stop listening to marketing campaigns

poptimisim killed this board

Lil wayne?

Black Tom Cruise

youtube.com/watch?v=c_D_xHEVfms

>poptimisim killed this board
nah what killed this board is that it's fucking trash. you try to talk about any type of music - even your beloved styles you find to be "real art" - and it gets derailed by idiots that cant seem to find threads of music they enjoy

Don't forget how he and his homies ran a train on a Thot on IG live

do nu-males actually think sharing pussy with a bunch of your friends is cool and edgy? i thought the cuck thing was just a meme

>>nu-males are delusional enough to believe that people should recognize who this is
>actually becomes one of the biggest threads on Sup Forums in terms of responses
and what the fuck does this have to do with le spooky pitchfork you bumbling idiot lmfao.

>cuckposting
t. virgin
but i'm sure you're volcel right user :^)

That wasn't a "thot."
That was a human being.

A human being who likes sharing the pussy

This guy didn't even claim he listened to them.

If Sup Forums wants to act like theyve never heard of Taylor Swift or Beyonce then I guess March must be the month of playing the retard

Since when are Chads numales?
You're getting your buzzwords mixed up sit the fuck down.

HEY THINK THAT IM TOM CROOZ

i completely ignore buzzwords because they're cancer my friendo but feel free using them. still have no idea what you're even saying because you're speaking like a mentally retarded person

dude prolly deserved it
fuck this nig if he can't stand going about w/o getting arrested lol

For real tho
Who is that?

>Who?

Mike Jones