Foreigners have said Britain has an alcoholic culture, if you have lived in Britain do you agree?

Foreigners have said Britain has an alcoholic culture, if you have lived in Britain do you agree?

I want answers

Northern European drinking culture is pathetic, cancerous, and disgraceful. They get shitfaced, throw up everywhere, act like animals and get arrested for assaulting people and generally being public nuisances, and then they accuse other people who know how to drink in moderation of having "low tolerance" for alcohol.

They act exactly like Native Americans do, except everyone "knows" that Native Americans are genetically predisposed to not being able to alcohol, while also "knowing" that Northern Europeans (who act exaclty the same) are genetically predisposed to being able to tolerate alcohol.

tl;dr palefaces are scum

Don't know why you're talking about northern Europeans this thread is about Britain

bump

where are you from
yes it's an alcoholic culture
t. actual recovered alcoholic

How long?
Been sober for about a year and a third here, no desire to start drinking again.

I've been to the UK, it's all true, they drunk a fuckton.
They also do it all the bloody time.

nearly a year and same, although i still get testing moments very occasionally. (I love beer.)

I don't know, a friend went over there and he outdrank everyone.

tl;dr go drink some listerine

If I get an urge to drink it's because I feel sad or lonely and don't want to deal with it. Alcoholism runs in my family (fucking poles) so it's best to stay away.

For some reason I've spent a lot of time and money towards making my own alcohol (got fun). I have no idea what I'll do with it because it's illegal to sell it. Maybe give it away or something? I guess homeless people would like free alcohol, though that seems like making tyke world a worse place.

Polish scum

I have been to Britain and I liked the drinking culture, getting absolutely hammered in the pub and going to the Pakis for kebab

I even fucked a fat girl with a horrible accent

Absolutely yes.
I go to uni in Yorkshire and it's absolutely shameful. Pre-drinking WKD, Cool Shotz, Strongbow Dark Fruit etc, shit that actually feels like drinking cancer, only to go outside without a coat on in the freezing rain to wait in line for 30 mins to pay 3 quid to get into an overcrowded club that plays the same Mr Brightside, Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor, etc as every other club in town. And once you're in the club you can't even dance because there's way too many people, the walls drip with sweat, and in every corner there's either a) a drunk girl fallen down b) some trashy kids snogging or c) a puddle of vomit. Want to get high? Good luck, it's dry paranoia skunk some mixed kid brought in from London mixed 1 to 10 parts tobacco in a poorly rolled joint.

My nights out have slowly gravitated towards chilled bar evenings and dormroom parties with other international students and it's way more tolerable.

t. Czech cunt
granted I am used to the best lager in the world, cheap high quality weed, and free entry in clubs so whatever

what's wrong with her?
she looks a bit like a ghoul, she can't be healthy.

the drinking culture in Britain and Ireland is really bad, and most youths don't realize that the rest of the world don't get shitfaced on a regular basis to the extent they do

yes we do, stop crying so much you little bit

>little bit
little bitch*

Seems about the norm.

Asian countries that have non-muslim majorities also have huge drinking cultures.

Do you know a 19 year old girl called Lola who has a large bullring in her nose and is doing an art degree? pic related

Either way your post is very insightful, you seem to have captured British drinking culture perfectly, I applaud you sir you must see the average british uni student as beneath you I'm sorry you and the other cream of the crop of your respective countries have to share a learning environment with these peasants.

>some mixed kid brought in
Ahh yes, the go to mulatto or quadroon who feels the need to procure weed because he lives in still a rather homogeneous part of the UK and it is expected of him by his middle class carefree peers.

Even the trashiest of Prague trash isn't this bad, and I don't even consider myself that patrician in terms of nightlife. It really is just that bad here.

Almost anyone can go to University here, dunno how to put this but the living costs and lack of affordable housing here make clubs cheap out on quality, besides most british here are raised poorly they are just idiots no composure, no self control, I don't mean to generalise but most behave like children before and after they drink they don't expect much.