I'm 31 Sup Forums convince me to get married

I'm 31 Sup Forums convince me to get married.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vbeuyr06dMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not THAT evil

Is the whole house/family thing really worth it?

Im starting to think I need to get married just for business related reasons. People seem to pay married guys the bigger bucks. Or maybe that's in my head?

I couldn't tell you dude, I'm not married but I don't personally see it being worth it. Even if they are getting paid more, I'm sure they're spending alot more too, because of the family ofcourse
I refuse to get married but if you see more good than bad in it then more power to you lad

Find a long-term rental wife. Much cheaper in the long run.

youtu.be/Vbeuyr06dMo

True on the spending more part. I guess that's why they tend to make more. Employers realize how expensive it is.

iI could care less about raising children etc. the one thing that bugs me is not habing a son to pass on everything to. i guess unless youre rich theres nothing to really pass on. same shitty ideals that have been passed on for the past thousands of years.

i think ill get married if i eventually buy my own house though.

anyone know the cutoff for getting married whwre it starts getting too late? 35? 40?

I can't. Don't do it. It's just a license to take your stuff. Find a woman you really hate, and give her half your stuff. Save you years of therapy and legal costs.

Whatever you end up choosing, I hope you're happy with it dude
Good luck

I get the whole high divorce rate thing. I like to think over the years I've learned the type of girls to stay away from in that aspect though. I even realize the one I may least suspect of being a golddigging whore may do that as well. I would definitely get a prenup.

Im more concerned with missing out on the family and kids part in the big house like on the sitcoms I grew up on. Is being Danny Tanner really that rewarding?

Let's hypothetically say for a minute, you or I could find a girl that would never divorce and take your stuff from you. If that were possible, would marriage be worth it?

Maybe I should have recorded my original question; is settling down with a family worth it?

Thanks for the kind words user, you too.

I'm a few years further down the track, still unmarried and been without a gf for years.

It's depressing and lonely as fuck. Also, the older you get the shittier the dating pool

I forgot to add family is starting to bust my balls hard at holiday events now.

Find a woman you don't like, and buy her a house. It amounts to the same thing.

I was without gf for about year and a half while 30. Had a rough ass break up that demolished me. I'm sure you've had yours and the saying "the grass is always greener" applies to your situation tremendously.

I felt lonely as shit too past year or so. Just recently got a new gf and boosted confidence 90%. Now it's been a few months down the road and I'm starting to think whether I want to be single again. Funny shit imo.

Go out n found someone, user. Even if it's a fuck buddy. Put that work in on tinder or whatever and reap those rewards in bed.

Even taking some girls out on some first dates may help with the loneliness.

Don't get married after you're dead. It never works out.

OP here

This girl I'm with right now was married once before. For 7 years. Since she was 19.

Can I get some serious advice? Would it be a bad idea to marry a divorced chick? It already feels kinda weird, but how would others view it? Think this is the perfect place to ask this too.

Any thoughts? How would you view the guy who married a divorced woman while he's never been divorced himself? Am I cuck?

To add in, and not to sound agotistical, but I can get a non divorced girl if I wanted. She's just so good to me, so idk what to do. Should I go for it?

Imagine a kid worshiping the ground you walk on. And wanting to be just like. And they love you and support you, and they will defend you in combat up till death. And this can be sons or daughters. Being a daddy is powerful and its the natural way.

I had to think about that for a minute lol. I like that ty user. It really wouldn't be weird to get married at like 45?

That post is some powerful stuff. You have me thinking user. Moar about settling and down and children. Convince me!!

A divorced woman could be a good thing, she knows what it takes to have a failed marriage and can possibly know how and who to avoid the second time around.

Does she have kids? Is she crazy in some way you know about?
If the answer to either is "yes", you need to think long and hard before pulling the trigger.
Single moms want another parent to help with the kid(s), but anyone just walking into that situation is going to have all the responsibilities of a parent without any of the respect.
And crazy will just fuck up your life.

If the answers to both are no, then feel free. I'd put a baby in her to lock her down before walking down the aisle, but that's just me.

No, but remember that marriage is only useful if kids are (or can be) in the picture.
If you're just going to marry a woman your age at 45 it's pointless at best and ruinous at worst.

Very smart advice. You must know your shit. Haven't even thought of that yet. She IS and has been kinda clingy, but not in a rly bad way. Kinda cute and can see exactly what you mean.

Don't nigga, I'm 32 and haven't married, no children and I pull 100k a year.

Feels good bro.

Does she have kids? Is she crazy in some way you know about?
No kids. I lucked out with that big time I think. She got married in very early 20s started dating the same guy at 19 in high school.

>I'd put a baby in her to lock her down before walking down the aisle, but that's just me.
That scares the shit outta me. Would want to marry her before that. Fuck this is such an anxious thing I fcking hate thinking about it. Idk what to do.

Awesome advice though, user. Thank you. Very helpful.

As for the previous marriage kid thing, that'd def be a huge turnoff for me.

Good call. Good post.