Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWqiG2G8D1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claim

Claimed

Haruhi Claimed
(Where is my Kurome????)

ill stay misaka after all that spam tho... for now

Gathering of the virgins

Kurome is now claimed.

So it's okay to roleplay now?
You're not going to assassinated, right?
Oh that may be problematic then, I don't want him to think I'm trying to replace his friend.

Doesn't seem very lively around here at this point

You're here too, you know

Mine.

fuckin watch it bud

Claim

Think of a good name

there are no snacks around here

カラミチーマス

I name my files after yours to deal with filename filters. It's pretty easy.

But honey, you won't even give your lover a snack?

You are a snack though

I filter by comment, so I keep having to make more

-claim-

No you.

And so the text mutates. It's a wonderful cycle is it not?

Cute

Well apparently it's ok to claim waifu's that have been claimed, post oversexualised content, have unoriginal insults, lurk while posting pics, have a 3d waifu, not post pics, and not have fun since everyone does those anyway

My sister made them and I cherish her snacks!
W-what!? no i'm not

I don't like Tomoyo anyway

>this post
Virginity confirmed
Goodness. You must be really butt blasted to have to keep filtering your big bad bullies.

C-can I watch you eat them. I like watching you eat...

>this post
Man baby spotted

Well when you put it that way...

Lewd boat

Damage control the big bad bully

I know but could you just pick someone elses waifu. Spammers seem to use my waifu or her name a lot for spamming and i don't know why -_-

I can't, that's why i'm asking you

Now you realise that everyone here is the problem? If we all just leave, /waifu/ would be great again

You should get some new pictures to post, keep the shit fresh

It's an analogy to medicine
Anti-biotics are created, Bacteria mutate to resist it and it cycles eternally

Sure you are, you just don't know it yet

>0
You must be really but-blasted to go out of your way to say you hate something to people who enjoy it

Good point. Not gonna lie.

Cam i fug u o:

Its a pretty quiet time of day

Watch this guys, he'll pretend he doesn't care at all and is just an emotionally devoid bored and hyperintelligent sociopath. You know, an anime villain.

>Delusion level 11 selected

youtube.com/watch?v=xWqiG2G8D1s

>tfw you will never know the sweet taste of your waifu's lips, nor the comfort of her warmth in the middle of the night as she's holding on to you, you will never know how it feels to embrace her except in your most perfect of dreams

Where exactly did I say I hate it? I mean, I do, but whee exactly in my post did I say that? Such a 10 year old mentality.

FeelsBadMan

Virgin confirmed. Quit being a fucking loser and get a girlfriend, you're missing out

Because you're here calling us autistic virgins
There's a thing called subtext, you don't have to directly state something to get the point across

Because a lot of people converse with you and obviously they don't want to also filter you, so taking your filenames makes it impossible to filter those files. This is generally what trips are for.

Kinda like nature desu senpai
Do you like flowers?

Fuck off woman you can't have my wallet.

>convincing yourself every woman is like this to justify your virginity
This is actually sad as fuck

Speaking from personal experience?

Stop trying, your not draining my mana vagina monster.

Okay, but, in that text where is Anything about anime mentioned? You're trying to sound smart but you're clearly dumb as bricks

I did have that phase once. Aren't you getting a little too old for it though?

Many are user. Especially most that give socially awkward folks (dare I say like most of us) a chance

I hate women
They're all self entitled brats

I don't know, sorry..
I'm useless.

Don't you dare talk down on my dear Kurome!

Neckbeard interpretation of women and relationships, implying you have any money for her to take in the first place. It's obviously a shield you man babies hold up to reject women before they reject you, and to justify your lonliness. You guys need a group counselor to come on here because I know you won't leave the basement, but y'all are sad as fucking shit

>He says as he posts a picture of a woman

You're a fucking reatard.

You hate waifu threads, it's clear because you make fun of them, anime has nothing to do with it other than being directly related to waifus

>a lot of people want to converse with you
I hope you mean "you" as everyone here, because most people don't want to talk to me. Though they probably wouldn't want to filter me, if they did they wouldn't miss much

I've been trying to think of one since yesterday, the best one i could use is "moe lester" which shiro thought of

Meh, I'm still young, with plenty of time to do whatever. I got time before I get too old.

>implying you're experienced enough with women to make this judgment
Kek
>using this as a shield to justify your eternal virginity
Kek
>implying it's even true
Top Kek

Get a load of this guy.

Bla blah blah, I'm getting all I need from my pocket pussy + body pillow combo, I don't need your hoe tricks.

Having seen 90% of my friends relationships turn out like that...
I have a solid opinion.

But what does that say about you? You're using your time to condescendingly lecture and harass us. Don't you have anything better to do?

Cute glasses.
I don't know, I'm kind of self conscious.
What about yourself? You're breaking the rules too.
You'll be one of my puppets before I'm your dinner.
Sure.
/thread

Make as many cringeworthy regrets as you can, while you can. Good motto.

well that was the case at the time, I tend to change based on who's here personally. they were alice earlier, then nui's filenames prior, etc.

Tomoyo, I need a hand.
Can you give me a HAND?

Yukko

I've been in numerous relationships, believe it or not.

Just saying I make over double what my girlfriend makes, she doesn't even let me pay when we go out most of the time. When I was in high school, she has already graudated so she worked and paid for shit all the time, then I got out of school and got a better job than her and she still pays. You're all just lonely neckbeards who haven't been in a relationship so you shield yourself off from women to reject them before they can do that to you, it's really fucking sad and it's not surprising that you've limited yourself to cartoon characters to avoid a danger that isn't there. Makes me actually feel bad for y'all

Claim

Oh is that so, let me remind you of guns

>you depend on a woman
>he lets her pay for everything instead of being the man she deserves
>he doesnt provide for his girl
Get a load of this guy

That's why i said "we" and not "you". I am part of the problem here but i'm just one of many

Ok

What?

I only just found out how bad my headphones are when i plugged them directly into my laptop and not my hifi

>taking the bait
We both can love Kurome~
>taking the bait

You mentioned regrets. Based on what you said before, I can assume it was about your anime phase. Must have been some pretty serious shit to make you so bitter.

Other faggot didn't even answer me. Do you like flowers? I keep a few pots around my place.

Kek, you're an idiot. She doesn't let me pay, she insists on paying, even knowing that my pay checks are double what hers are. She doesn't want me to feel like I have to pay for everything, because she isn't a like the women you neckbeards generalize them as. I'm more than able to pay, but she doesn't let most of the time. I'm taking her on a trip to New York City for Christmas and pay our bills, I'm talking about when we go out to eat you autist. It's a nice gesture that shows she isn't a leech.

Oh you replied to me
It fell under a filter

I'm indifferent to flowers

Do you want a Kurome poster?

Why are you so fucking obsessed with some guy you barely know from Sup Forums holy shit

Hello again, can you tell me a little about the Kurome before me?

That's my favorite episode. Now I want to see it again lol.
Then why don't you stop? You can lead us to victory!

>still not insisting its your privilege
>only taking her to a place within the country
>not thanking your parents for the job that daddy gave you
Justify the fact that you are the leech harder you beta.

The episode when a guy was killed on screen

And more importantly Kurumi saved a kitten

Not anime. Acting like a stereotypical anime villain while trolling anime threads on the internet. That was the phase. I'm not bitter about it, but I'd cringe hard if I ever saw any of my old posts.

>Filtering conversation partners
>Taking all this bait through the thread
You must be a wonderful human being

>taking the reverse bait

Ok so how do I get it to you?

No not really, but i don't dislike them either

Because i have nothing better to do. /Waifu/ is dead anyway, there is no victory. Only a slow and painful death

Why do you care so much about this?
>

It's kinda her dream to go to New York City we live in a very rural area, she talk about it non stop and can't contain her excitement, also was expensive af. I'm not gonna rogue with her in a restaurant, she likes to pay so I let her, and I pay for the more expensive things. Dude you're probably older than me and still a virgin who has a cartoon wife, and I bet everything you have comes from mommys credit card. At least I fuckinf work. I can't be talked down to by someone who doesn't know what a pussy feels like Kek. Everything you say is null until you consummate with a living breathing female instead of a body pillow

Cirno claimu