My dog just died, I wasted my entire life on this shitty website, my computer barely works but I can't afford another...

My dog just died, I wasted my entire life on this shitty website, my computer barely works but I can't afford another, my parents hate me, and I want to die. I need the best YLYL thread ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignlegion.info/joining/
youtu.be/ELPNAbzX9J4
youtube.com/watch?v=0wld0tOx4ro
youtu.be/xL-cZpv9gTk?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:( foreignlegion.info/joining/

FpBP m8

skankhunt42 strikes again!

youtu.be/ELPNAbzX9J4

I'm very sorry about your doggo, OP. I know that feel.

I'm sorry about your companion, but get the fuck over the computer. You're not getting sympathy for that.
Sorry about your friend though.

Sorry about your dog user.

lol im crying

I wish I knew how to play this game

holyshit if youre the dude who's been dumping all these greens, you're a fucking legend dude

you've saved my night

>entire life
underage b&

lost hard, actualy

kek

christ on a fucking bike lmao

welp, thats pretty much all of the funny stuff ive got. I hope yall enjoyed my posts!

I refuse to believe this is real

Stand bak ya'll , I got this

nope

Oh.

k

>> legit triforcing cardholder. if you watch this u
LAUGH, guaranteed

youtube.com/watch?v=0wld0tOx4ro

Gets me every time

thats probably for the best tbh...

how is this funny?

How is it not

explain what the joke is?

It's kind of hot though

Seriously though he's not wrong. Got nothing and even less to lose? Then the French Foreign Legion is the job for you.

fuck

Edgey middleschool trikk on you LeL X-DD

Reread the story,then think about it

Fuck you

because the article says "halfway through" but actually they just threw some dirt on her face :( Mainstream Media is full of crocks of shit

Its time to stop posting, junior. People with life experience dont find your kiddie shit funny. Gtfo

dubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!05
best YLYL in a minute

Kek

This is like the Aristocrats.
The punchline is meaningless.
It's the journey, not the destination.

ffs

fucking lost :(

a e s t h e t i k e k

Listen kid, have some fucking respect. That man was the motherfucking president of the U S OF A. That's United State of America if you're too young to figure it out. When I was your age, my parents would beat me if I said anything bad about the president, no matter what fucking party he was from. He's the president. And that's a positition that DEMANDS respect, if you can't do that, then get the FUCK out of my America. Fucking Millennials, you think you can do whatever the hell you want and have absolutely no consequences, WELL NEWS FLASH, this is the real world kiddo, and you need to grow the fuck up. Can't do that? Well then fuck off. Go to Canada, Mexico, or hell, Africa, and miss all of the freedoms you'd have here, because guess what? You don't deserve them. So fucking grow up, respect your elders, respect the president, and grow a fucking pair, you snot nosed little shit? You hear me?
You don't deserve America. And it sure as hell deserves better than you.

Here you go Sup Forumsro

i hope this is a copypasta

Is this pasta?

lost

i can't find any copypasta like that. i think he is serious

oh my god

This needs to be in this thread.
youtu.be/xL-cZpv9gTk?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV

kk

no sound?

Bobby Tables strikes again!