Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf, mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

how'd you treat my girlfriend??

Wouldnuke/10

Rape and murder.
Send pictures to family.

I would rip her clothes off and fuck her right there smacking her ass the whole time making her cry then i would her pussy with my cum trying to get her pregnant. Wwyd to mine

hi im sad would you do cuddles to me

I would burn some texture into those blown highlights and remove whatever the hell that is in her eye.

Would fuck her non stop in my apartment bed, till she is spilling out my cum. Have her craving to get impregnated by me and half my half asian half white babies

fuck off faggot

what about her?

If face fuck her till her make up was running. Start to rub my dick all over her face collecting the runny make up and then shove it back down. I'd do this till she cried.

whoa

Knock her unconscious and facefuck

Wwyd

Put her on a diet.

Considering i only come to b for the asian ladies, i would rape and impregnate her delicious asian pussy till shes smiling just like that but with a baby bump thanks to me.

Moar of her user

what would you do to her?

That alleyway is where she would become mentally scarred

that probably wouldn't make her smile, but ok whatever

kek

already did. Wwyd

how would she be mentally scarred user?

Fuck her sweaty tits and cum all over her face

Shove against the wall then force my cocktail in her ass

wwyd??

Well?

Cock* just realised mistake

Got a full body pic

would that mentally scar her though user? what else would you do?

Wwyd b lefty

I would fuck both of them in that pool while they ate each other out

I would drag her into an abandoned house, where she would be met by a gang and used as a slave for 6 hours

Wwyd to her

Damn she's tight user, I bet her puss is tight too... I'd love to feel my cock split her apart

would make her ride me with them big ole titties just to watch em jiggle

here's a pic of her cute body, what would you do if you found her drunk and lost in an alleyway?

just 6 hours? would she at least take it in all 3 holes?

i would rip open that dress front, turn her around and throw her face first into that sofa. As her ass pokes up i'll ride it wildly until i filled up her rectum with semen, then send her out to her party with my semen dripping between her pussy and asshole, teasing her until she getts home for more

lisasmart2111

I'm dumb, I meant you user

what would you do to her cute body?

6 hours a person

Wwyd

hope you mean 6 hours for 3 people. one for each hole. what would happen to her in the warehouse?
any more of yours in that first outfit?

wwyd

her name is georgia by the way

6 hours per person 12 people 3 at a time

No sorry I've still got some good ones

White trash af

She looks fun

Wwyd?

I would lick those big sweaty tits bit her nipples titty fuck her and cum all over her face

how would she look after she came out? how many loads would she even take?

wwyd?

would fuck her senseless in the backseat after a concert and leave her covered in cum

Quite a lot. She would be mentally broken and unable to walk. Hand her to you and some of your friends to use

I'd love to fuck her and watch my cum drip down her legs

it would be so hot seeing her take so many dicks at the same time, her long legs would be on the shoulders of so many different men, she would have so much cum just leaking out of her holes and trailing down her legs

she has quite the legs for that, what else would you do user?

Make her survive off cum

?

Why are all the btards cucks anymore?

I would take all her clothes off take her in that shower abd fuck her from behind recording it the whole time then after i would send it to her family

it would be the only thing she would be able to take after a while. what else would happen to her?

Drug her and use her as my personal concubine

Say wut, user?

To be honest, I want to lick and bite up from her knees to her panty line, pull them aside, and eat her until she's squeezing her perfect thighs around my neck and head in pleasure

She would be sold to random guys to use and that way she is trained into a cum slut

would throatfuck until all that makeup smeared and then cum on her glasses and make her clean them with her tongue

Anyone

bump

bikini or win?

i totally understand, i would love to do that too. though having those legs wrapped around my waist pulling me deeper is also an option. or on my shoulders.

innocent cutie to cum slut, how would that work? how would she be broken that way?

What would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry and the only way to feed him is to
sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

I would rip her shirt off and nead her tits from behind while i fucked her in the ass

what's her name? what's she like?

her name is karen, what do you want to know about her? she's innocent and cute and tall

caption this pic and wwyd?

she looks pretty innocent and cute, what does she like to do? i feel like she'd be hesitant to fuck some random guy

she likes photography and modeling. maybe fucked one guy at most, so youre right. how would you break her in though?

Bump

She would probably wanna go slow. That's ok. I'd make out with her and slowly start to feel her and get my hand under her bra and tease her until she felt more comfortable, then I'd start to rub her clit and make her feel more comfortable before slipping a finger or two inside of her.

go on, she shoud be a total whore by the end of this

Any nudes or underwear?

Don't you tell me what to do.

damn shes hot

nah sorry

Wwyd

asheevee
She tries to act all innocent and sweet but she's 100% total slut.

She seems sweet and innocent user, treat her well, there aren't many of those left anymore. Later.