Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
I've taking adderall xr today, about 30 mg in total, 20 around 7 or 8 hours ago, and 10 more 6 or so hours ago. I crushed them to help make them more like IR and I definitely feel as if I'm coming down now, but I still feel a little bit high. I've got some oxy to help with the comedown, but my question is would be taking the oxy now be dangerous to my heart i.e. speedballing.
No heart conditions that I know of
Mild tolerance to both drugs

Self bump

overdose, pill head faggot

i've only gotten issues around 100mg of IR adderall and heroin.
you're safe just don't over do it OP

yes you moron yull die

I'm thinking of taking 10mg oxycodone

Oxy just for coming down off adderall? You used it one day just fucking let yourself come down. How fucked is your life if you need to use oxys and adderall in one day? Just save it for another time..

LMAO. This.
Don't be a Rollercoaster faggot. Just deal with the shitty dead feeling the next day.

>I crushed them to help make them more like IR
Congrats on wasting drugs.

Lol. You'll be fine.

dew it

You'll be fine. It would maybe be better to take a better to take a few benzos and sleep. But. Opiates have a similar effect.

You'll be just fine.

Don't take them, dude. If you take them, you'll be so paranoid about whether you're going to die or not to come down pleasantly.

LOL. But have you snorted it tho?

>I want to take drugs but I dont want it to be dangerous
Just take shit loads of drugs and stop being a pussy with this "20 mg every 8 hours" bullshit.

Yeah you sacrifice a bigger buzz to get it a bit earlier. A waste.

shut the fuck up OP stop being a stupid cunt. ride a fucking bike and get a job. or you can hang yourself.

I did not snort it, I crushed them, put the powder in a shot glass, and drank it

Actually very true.
A method for the impatient. But crushing the shit while you're already speeding usually takes longer than actually letting it kick in.

Also, checked 'em chief.

cam someone help me out?

With?

I'm op from the thread in that post I was wondering if anyone here knew the answer to what i was saying in that thread