What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen online, pic unrelated. For me it's three guys 1 hammer...

What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen online, pic unrelated. For me it's three guys 1 hammer, watching people take joy in subjecting someone to extreme suffering is always distressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtube.com/watch?v=JiDts5PCK8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping with gore

I though I was desensitized to gore and rekt stuff. Then I saw this
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
I hope trump turns Mexico to glass.

This chink girl attempting to do some escape artist trick in her bathtub. Her legs are doubled over her self and they are tied to the shower head, wrists tied behind her back. Let's just say the trick doesn't go over to well and the instant regret kicks in as she violently struggles, but ends up just slumping over, dead

This video, while amazing, leaves me wanting more. I want to see the hands removed. Was it fingers first then the hands? I want to see the face peeling. Did the eyes get gouged out to begin with, or were they a consequence of the action? How did they restrain him to remove his face? How did the pitch and timbre of his screams change with each new torture, pain compounded on pain? There are so many questions left unanswered. We can only hope that a fuller account finds its way to the net.

It's BEYBLADE

Dafu love and Daisy Destruction

It's not beyblade, but I've seen one that looks a lot like that one that was beyblade.

DD

god damn that will to survive, and failing miserably. lol

high heel shoe going into someones dick, ive been on tons of gore threads and such but that has always gotten to me

nope

What the fuck even happened???

I don't think whatever that taxi driver had was worth shooting someone in the head for...

fuck thats every uber drivers worst nightmare

what the hell happened to him?

Electricity from the train rails

tracks are electrified

He didn't hit 88 mph, Marty

Where you found Daisys Destruction?

I am the true Dark Lord, Revan!

MODS!

I member that, pretty fd up

Nerve gas, duh

monster

A contribution. Don't watch if eating..

>filename

Fuck niggers

Sauce

how does this even fucking happen

Where's those blm niggers when this going on? Hmmm?!

Fatty had to use a gun to kill him so he didnt get any practice trying to keep nigs from raping him in prison

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JiDts5PCK8g

For me, its just anything infections. Diseases and tumors and shit are what wont let me eat.

Ouch???

best fucking filenames in this thread

you know Sup Forums fucked you up when you literally beg out loud for a train to come

>and thus, the bath game

That the true backstory? I've seen the webm and it's pretty disturbing.