Need help

Need help

Me and my gf agreed to have sex for the first time (both).

Any advice

Don't do it. It's a trap. And i don't mean one with a dick

>agreed
Show your dominance and take control. Shit on her chest if need be.

it will suck
next time will be better

Tongue her the fuck out and rail that bitch

don't wear a condom and don't pull out.

A condom.
Shower first.
Sufficient foreplay.
If she's overly nervous, let her be the one to put it in.
If she's in pain, stimulation elsewhere (clit, nipples, etc) helps.

If it doesn't feel good enough, just shove it in her ass and start punching her in the back of the head.

But really, it may be an emotionally memorable experience for you, but the sex is going to be crap.

Depends on who the two of you decide to sleep with. A threesome is a big step in a relationship. A woman might bring out jealousy in your girlfriend and a man might release your inner homosexual.

Dont knock until you try it eat her ass. im 18 and i just ate my gfs ass for the first time the other day.

how old are you?

if pic related and you do anything less than deep breeding you are a faggot homo

>Any advice

Don't do it.

Seriously. Messes everything up.

Not related

Idk

Foreplay and stick ur dick in her. It's not hard

Make sure you do it without knocking her up. Talk to her to see if she is okay with abortion.
Otherwise you will leave her, she will disappear from social media until after a couple years she'll start spamming baby photos all over her Facebook talking about how it's her everything.

I will

Have the same feeling

Also tbh It wont be Great the first time, for either of you. If you love her it'll be good sex after a couple of times

user i feel like you have experience in this..

Alright

Even more of a reason to make sure she doesn't go preggo, girls that age are too crazy about having their own children.

Did you taste what she had for lunch?

>Not ascending to wizardry
Break up with her. Don't have sex with her or anyone else. Girls are here to steal your virginity and stop you from reaching your true potential.

Why shower first?

Nah, saw too many people from high school do this.

not really. there is not really a taste make sure she cleans it first.

Well, why no condom?

its actually not bad.

It's a trap, he wants you to go through this

C O N S E N T
O
N
S
E
N
T

Because people get rather unhygienic very quickly.

No, I'll use condom

How it feels?

I'll use condom dw

Idk, we both agreed

just lick the pussy a bit, get her wet, then fuck with condom. save the ass eating for down the road, don't spoil her right away, save something for later. also, condom will help you last longer assuming the pussy is tight

Thanks then