Sup Forums literally made the mainstream media think that PewDiePie is Nazi

How do we stop these people?

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2017/02/17/how-pewdiepie-just-got-rekted-by-chan-culture/#55d2c7a27b0a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY
youtube.com/watch?v=UkvwKDTS3Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Rekted

It's either wrecked or rekt what is this nonsense?

she's making fun of it

You would think she would just use rekt for that. Using a combination comes off as a bit autistic

>media tries to turn on PewDiePie
>his 50 million Gen Z fans support him and turn on the media
This is why Gen Z is going to be the most conservative generation

you're right, these e-celebs ARE the media to these kids, not CNN or Buzzfeed. Anybody who has younger relatives will know how autistically obsessed younger people are with people like him and JonTron or whatever, none of them even remember a time before things like YouTube, let alone a time before internet. This will backfire on them so badly.

I like how this entire post is based around the assumption that none of them will ever grow out of it.

JonTron has quality content, he's funny.

>adblock detected

yeah, I'm not reading it.

same could be said of leftism teebeeaytch family

I didn't say I didn't like him, he's really funny sometimes. Never watched Pewdiepie though, he sounds annoying.

good lad

Sorry I was rude I mistook you for a leaf.

She is obviously a true mememaster if she knows of such deep autism as writing "rekted".

Or she is just a supreme newfag, sometimes the line is thin between ironic shitposting and cluelessness.

Antiquated print media on suicide watch.

I can't wait for the backlash from gen z when they find out that the altright ideology is even worse than liberalism, and get sick of wannabe edgy youtubers like Pewdiepie iCuckzTV H3H3 etc

Everyone of those little fuckers will become adults and have it ingrained in them "the media was bad too muh Poopipie, I will never pay for a subscription to any media!!!!".

But that's also it, believing in some massive redpilled storm of 12-year olds taking to the streets in SA-uniforms is kind of a stretch.

This.

"liberalism"

>Pewdiepie
>H3H3
What do they have to do with fucking alt-right?

Literally every single video Pewdiepie makes has Nazi jokes, and H3H3 milks the altright through his SJW bashing videos

>milks
By that logic every conventional media outlet milks the center and left?

Why would they be conservative then?

id's ogay :DDD

Well I never said that it would go that far, I just don't think gen z is going to think of mainstream media as the definitive authority on things the same way people born before 2000 do. Think about it like if your favorite TV show as a kid was called Nazi propaganda by Sweden's biggest new outlet, you'd just say fuck off, I just want to keep watching this.

Hating SJWs has moved beyond just the alt-right by now. See Dave Rubin, Sargon of Akkad amongst others.

Those still are jokes..
This is also the diffence between Sup Forums and Sup Forums. On Sup Forums, everyone is like "lelele fucking niggers, race war nao", but people from Sup Forums would genuinly support a new holocaust.

Also SJW bashing isn't alt-right.

h3h3 is the most centrist (and in my opinion also most reasonable) YouTuber there is. He bashes SJWs as well as alt-rght ideologues.

Here are some of his anti-alt-right videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY
youtube.com/watch?v=UkvwKDTS3Bo

DUDE NIGGER KIKE GLOBALIST SHILL NUMALE KEK WHITE GENOCIDE LMAO

literally don't care

Yeah it's definitely true here in Sweden.

Actually, it's true even for middle aged people in that they assume that the MSM is full of shit. But middle aged people do not really consume any internet media, so they are still tainted by the MSM subliminally even if they are aware of how fucking biased and outright untruthful it is.

It's a common joke about how SVT(our version of the BBC) is the last bastion of the Soviet Union, and other jokes on the same theme.

Young people however consume pretty much no mainstream media. If something happens, they go on Flashback forum to find out what happened. And that place makes Sup Forums look like tumblr.

ignore jewish media.

American journalists are real fucking trash.

Not that the euro ones are any better ( they don't rage or shreek, they shut up, which isn't good either )... But this pundit-ism needs to stop. It's fucking toxic and makes your society go in overdrive for every fucking thing brought up.

This.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that we might be seeing American civil war II: electric boogaloo in our lifetimes. The divisions are so deep as to be unbridgable by now methinks.

what role does Sup Forums have in this

Someone tl;dr me.

I don't really follow nor care about any of this stupid e-celeb shit, but I still kinda wanna know what's all the big fuss about.

>Not that the euro ones are any better

Actually they follow the Americans despite how retarded that trip is.

Even the "White man's guilt" came here last year :DDD

They sit on the sidelines pretending to be important.

Maybe you should ask Sup Forums.

Sup Forums can change a man

poopeepee cracked an edgy image board joke about jews in normie social media, now his career is ruined. maybe he'll have to get a real job for once.

I won't have to fire a shot. The establishment - the top military brass, the spies, the press, the big corporations, our foreign allies - will prevent those monsters from destroying my country

White man's guilt is just the modern version of White man's burden.

Instead of "the dumb brutes, we must help them become civilized" it's "the poor fragile children, we must not offend them and pay for everything".

Just what this place needs, even more fucking teenagers flooding in. Thanks Eordogh, you cunt.

Wall Street Journal ran a story about how PewDiePie is a racist anti-semite, picking a bunch of clips from his videos and saying that white supremacists were supporting him.
Ended up causing Disney to drop him (they owned his MCN) and Google to cancel s2 of his Youtube Red series.
Media organizations ran the story about him being a nazi while other youtubers defended him since all the "evidence" WSJ used were jokes taken out of context.

Han är god för 100-200 miljoner(eller mer), så nä.

Isn't the military pretty much uniformly(höhö) Republican? Atleast I imagine the rank and file to be overwhelmingly poor rural whites(that is, Republicans)?

Also, which are the "monsters" you are referring to?

They're also braindead tradcons, which are no different to alt-right retards.

Yes, I meant burden and not really "guilt".

han har sannolikt lagt sig till med en skitdyr livsstil.

om han inte har en armé med förvaltare och konsulter blir han av med allt inom ett par år.

Wait, he had contracts with Disney and Google?
What the fuck.

>Online journalism

He has enough money to live off for the next few hundred years.

Hans morsa var VD för Kappahl och hans farsa är tydligen också en höjdare inom näringslivet. Han är ingen vanlig plebej vars päron tjänar 20 tusen netto varje månad. Folk i överklassen brukar kunna det där med kapitalförvaltning.

Och som ett led i det lär han förstå att en "armé av förvaltare och konsulter" är det snabbaste och mest effektiva sättet att förstöra en förmögenhet.

>Dave Rubin
>conservative

Wut. He was on the fucking Young Turks until about a year ago.

They were the ones to start that PewDiePie is a nazi meme in September/October, they started collecting all the Nazi imagery from his videos/other social media. Then one of the Sup Forumsacks who runs the nazi news site called the 'dailystormer' posted that PewDiePie is a secret nazi and normalising anti-semitism on there, then WSJ found out about it and started pressuring Disney and Google to drop him.

Google owns Youtube.

Disney owns Maker Studios, his network.

Guilt is more appropriate to what we have now but it's essentially the same shit but with different coating and flavor.

And some icing on the cake is that his family is rich as fuck too. His mother used to be CEO for a 500 million dollar company.

>neo-nazi
>married to an italian woman