Hey Sup Forums, I've had a bump on my back for a few months, got someone to pick at it, and this came out...

Hey Sup Forums, I've had a bump on my back for a few months, got someone to pick at it, and this came out. Does anyone know what the fuck it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iIBqkuNzcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the F did you get to "pick at it"?

a shitty post.
kys

A friend

also, stop biting your finger nails. you look retarded

Does it feel like a pebble? Was it blue when it was in your back?

Larva your pretty much fucked

It's hard and was black in my back

Looks like a bb from a BB gun

How so

>a few months
I'd get that shit stabbed after 24 hours.

I don't recall being shot

You are infected. Get to a doctor at once. They'll know what to do to isolate you. You'll be fine. Trust me.

relax. youtube dr.pimple popper. it could just be a dilated port of winer. or an oxidied white head that turned into a blackhead. they're very common to get in the back because of dilated pores.

I have one to, been there like 6 months or some shit. How did you get it out OP?

I've watched a lot of "popping" videos on youtube, and I bet that's just a big pimple/blackhead. seems like they really darken over time. for example check out this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=2iIBqkuNzcc

Needle and squeezing it

these guys have the right idea. nothing to worry about OP. maybe put a little alcohol in there if your buddy poked around with the needle a lot.

if dubs, OP must put the pebble in his pee hole

Do you also have a hole on the skin, but without blood?

OP prolly does this by default.

Rollan

I get these very few months cuz of shitty pores. Just dead cells which are hard as phucc for some reason.

byyyyeeeeeeeee

Alien implant. Did your asshole hurt too? It happened once and it will happen again. You're fucked now OP.

What kind of troll bridge riddle is this