I meant between those two only.

GG Allin

>ozzy
>invents metal

>manson
>goth bowie rip off and also shit

Manson then

You're thinking of Iommi

What did Ozzy actually do to deserve the title of 'Prince of Darkness'? He didn't do anything really provocative or extreme (except when he was drunk out of his mind, and even then, some around his time were more 'extreme' than he was in this respect). People like Alice Cooper or Gene Simmons deserved the title 'Prince of Darkness' more than Ozzy. Ozzy never really had the stage show or image or lyricals to deserve the title. Seems like a slimy Jewish marketing trick from (((Sharon))).
I'm still a big fan of Black Sabbath, fwiw.

Nah Ozzy is a total Prince of Darkness to boot his genetic makeup is actually a lot different than the average person which is why hes gotten away with abusing drugs for so long. The scientist who worked with him called him "a genetic mutant".

So he's got a unique genetic makeup to take copeus amounts of drugs that 'normal' people couldn't, how does that make him deserve his nickname?
Someone like Alice Cooper deserves it more 2bh

>Seems like a slimy Jewish marketing trick
>recommending Gene Simmons
oh the irony

I think the irony is well-suited, especially when we're talking about 'Princes of Darkness' and (((them))).

The genetic mutant thing is grossly overstated. I'd like another test done because the results were more inconclusive than people think. But I agree he earns that title.

Idk if you're being Sup Forums ironically but kys either way

>i don't like what you're saying so kys
You sound like a woman

You sound like a cuckold

>cuckposting
Dank meme bruh

I don't like what you're saying because a lot of it is stupid political shitposting that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You sound like your wife's son

>woman

Oh boy, sure got him there ahahaha, make me a sandwich, right? Ahahahaha!

I've never seen many negative things about him on here. Black Sabbath's early albums are appreciated here. And I love those albums.

I do, we are related. he's got a heart of gold. ask me anything about the man!

You sound like someone with mommy or sister issues. Did your mommy or sister die when you were young ;^(. Or did mommy hit you?

Because we're KIDS grandpa!

He bit the head off of a living bat on stage.

watch this video, and you'll know why they called him the Prince of Darkness

dailymotion.com/video/xz39h_ozzy-osbourne-get-s-me-through_music

I always saw Ozzy as fun party animal, how is he edgy to you?

Because Sabbath is infinitely superior to solo Ozzy despite the godliness of Randy Rhoads

cuz tony has worked far harder and contributed far more to the genre

>trying THIS hard to place the Sup Forums meme-agenda
leave this website & get a life

Diarrhea of a Madman

Does Ozzy have one of the greatest careers of any musician? The first two decades years he's the frontman of one of the greatest and probably single most influential metal bands of all time. Then he goes solo and comes out with great album after great album spawning tons of hits for the next three decades. Literally every decade from the 60s to the early 00s he was relevant musically. I suppose you could also count this decade with 13's release and Sabbath's final tour with all original members. Oh and he can still perform.

Pretty amazing when you think about it.

Probably MC Ride

THIS

Mr. Tinkertrain

First three Solo Ozzy Albums and no more tears are GOAT, like the early Sabbath ones