WE WUZ KANGS: the album

>WE WUZ KANGS: the album

>RACIST STALE MEME: the post

But the blacker the berry actually calls out blacks and their victim complex.

yeah thats the best part,
followed by

>NEGRESS OPRAH TOLD ME NIGGER MEANS "EMPEROR"

oprah is against blacks using nigger and its variants

and negus means emperor

>im too retarded to recognize lyrical themes: the post

>TRIGGERED: the post

This

WE

Imma let you finish

bait

nah just listened to this mediocre album with like two good singles, got to the tail end of it and got sick of the >WE WUZ KINGS shit, besides Blacker the Berry.

Kendrick is an amazing rapper, but theme of the album was just dull. Not as good as MAAD City or Sect 80.

Do you even know what the "KANGZ" meme is? It's referring to the belief that """blacks""" populated ancient egypt. Kendrick is referring to the Kings in Africa who were tricked/persuaded to sell their own people to the europeans which afro-americans are descended from.

You just don't like the album because you're ignorant. Not racist, just ignorant.

there is a long history of africans enslaving their own people. it wasn't the "white man" who "tricked" or persuaded them to do so. they were doing it before whites even came there.

>Kendrick is referring to the Kings in Africa who were tricked/persuaded to sell their own people to the europeans which afro-americans are descended from.
im from liberia nobody got tricked senpai. our "leaders" still treat our ppl like slaves

I implied that. That has nothing to do with the album either way. Kendrick is commenting on how American teaching largely ignores the history of his people.

ITS BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

>besides the jazz

>I MET OBAMA KING KUNTA WE KANGZ NOW, LIKE BEFORE

the shit is in their its lame, his career died after MAAD city. The hype train has left the building.

I don't really care if you don't like it just like you don't care if I like it. But if you really think his "career died after MAAD city" then you're just an idiot.

Cause everyone is going REAL crazy about Kendrick right now, even this album and the untitled album fell short. M.A.A.D City was his full potential.

Sup Forums: the b8 post

mfw u might be tired of hearing about his life story but him and people that grow up in similar conditions are even more tired of living it

What do you define as "hype" or "success"? He recently just won a few grammys, has perfect critical acclaim on TPAB and almost perfect acclaim on untitled (TPAB throwaways), selling out stadiums.

Just because you don't like his latest stuff doesn't mean that he's "fallen off" or if he isn't releasing an album every year that there isn't any hype.

>muh Compton warzone

>jazz

G funk you dumb ass bitch. you don't like it because you don't know wtf it is

>g funk

>faster rap nigger jazz

same shit alex.

>goes to punk show
>"wtf! guitars too loud"
>"whys he shouting!?"
>"i wanna go home"
>"wish i was at john mayer concert instead"

Sup Forums fags don't trigger like they used to. now theyre just annoying as fuck like that one cocky dude that always talks about himself. His words don't affect you in any personal way, but hes always trying to force you into boring conversations with him about himself that you just can't be fucked indulging in. Dude why do you have to post your shit here?

> tricked/persuaded to sell their own people
HAHAHA

theres jazz rap and g funk, very different..eeh maybe this isn't your type of music man considering you don't like black people too. back to disturbed

i am black

you some kind of self hating nigger?

I thought it was almost as boring as gkmc. Flylo doesnt even try anymore. Kendricks tone is preachy but the only solution he gives is stop killing other black ppl. Dre could have produced most of these beats 20 years ago so its not exactly forward thinking. K's flow is getting more textbook/drake ish as time goes on too.

yep thats one thing i dont like about kendrick, he comes off preachy in this TPAB

I've been going to Punk/Hardcore shows since 2012 lol

>Sup Forums fag

haven't been on Sup Forums since Trump won.

that's what sucks about it, I get the "stop killin niggas" shit, but when it gets to the empowering gay shit, I've checked out.

King Kunta and Alright is the only good tracks on this album.

>Am I fitting in yet, guys?: The user

>trick/persuaded
are black ppl actually this fucking stupid and or disingenuous?

>TRIGGERED THAT YOURE TRIGGERED: the post

It's pretty darn self aware, it's a good snapshot of contemporary blackness desu.

Back to /r/eddit with you underages

not an argument
you got owned by shitting where you eat so now you resort to assuming anybody here who disagrees with you is a redditor

go back to Sup Forums

>tricked
HAHAHAHAHAHA

It was the slave TRADE, africa was the west's Plantation Equipment dealership. Plenty of KANGZ got rich selling their own people.

Not arguing, just pointing out crappy posts that are better suited to reddit where they'll get plenty of up votes for their quirky and clever sense of humour.

pic definitely makes it Sup Forums we're discussing a political album here

These are the exact threads that Sup Forums was getting about 6 months before it turned into an unusable shit hole.

If you think OP or the people in this thread are on this board to discuss music you're fucking delusional.

what?
literally pointing out how much you 'agree' or 'disagree' with posts is the foundation of reddit

holy shit you are literally chasing your own tail right now, get some self awareness.

OP made a post, people called out OP for making a claim with the weight of a meme, nobody needs somebody to come into a thread upvoting and downvoting posts based off of how 'crappy' they think they are.