Let's start an argument, circumcised or uncircumcised? (Pick unrelated)

Let's start an argument, circumcised or uncircumcised? (Pick unrelated)

Only white/Jews get circumcised so obviously it's evil

Tits or gtfo

circumcised pussy is no fun to play with, and is essentially disabled.

a circumcised dick just requires a little bit more work to stimulate properly.

either way, removing healthy tissue from a living creature for no medical reason is idiotic unless said creature wants it gone

This.

I don't get why jews mutilate foreskin at birth, are they saying that gods creation is imperfect? is it in the bible that god said "i fucked up, remove that skin on the schmeckle there". either answer sounds retarded to me

from what i've researched the current understanding is that circumcision was generally done when you converted to a religion or were baptised. it was seen much like a snake shedding its skin and being reborn. then once religion became more complex they had to make up an excuse for it in the bible.

basically people are fucking retarded.

uncircumcised is better, because that smell of gooey dick cheese is amazing

these threads almost always cause flame wars.
please don't make more of these.
also remember to sage people

i actually cut off my nose cause i was tired of having to blow it all the time

i think it's safe to say that if it's only something americans do it's probably retarded

And Canadians so it may not be retarded.

americans are the only ones that defend it

i've literally never seen anybody from a country other than america try to defend it.

As a circ guy that had it done at birth I'm thankful. I've never been uncut therefor I don't know nor care how an uncut dick would feel. Girls love how it looks and I've had 1 friend tell me he wishes he was cut because he's been turned down twice because they didn't like the look of his dick. So circ... for reasons..
>inb4 Muh sensitivity
>inb4 Jews did 9/11 and foreskin

Pic related, my beautiful cut cock

nice denial you have there friend. you didn't get a shitty circumcision, congratulations. too bad you'll never know what you're missing out and and get to objectively decide whether you want to have it done for yourself.

Well we sure aren't ashamed of it lol. We're just not all patriotic about everything. Including dicks.

How often do people get shitty circumcisions?

too often. there are like 300 deaths a year in america from botched circumcisions or some shit.

Damn really? Didn't think it'd be that high. I'm cut and I'd want my kid cut just so he doesn't feel weird about having a different dick than his dad but not if it's gonna kill him lol

for the love of god don't have your children circumcised, literally how often do you think they're going to see your dick? it's a stupid practise and luckily the rates of circumcision have been going down worldwide.

Americans were Jewd Hard

Its small

Small enough to tear you a new on bb. Let's see Dat ass sissy

And Canadians and Filipinos? I'm curious what ethnicity people are when they say Americans got jewd. If you're euro you can just delete system 32 now because I'd rather be a circ paraplegic vet with 3 vaginas than be a eurofag