Is CAH for normies?

Is CAH for normies?

just get another board game, cah is edgy to be edgy play through it once and your bored, there are others that do that formula so much better

Yes

I've played it several times and I like it. There's always that great new card combination to find. It's best when you play with people who have a dark sense of humor. Basically, a lot of the fun you can come down to who you're playing with.

Can you give an example?

It's a game for people that are not capable of making their own fun. I've played it on several ocassions and each time it usually comes down to who's card sounds the funniest

Also after I first played with some people, I looked it up and printed off the base game. Then had people add several questions and answers of our own to the mix.

exactly

>making their own fun
If one could elaborate on this concept, I would like to understand.

not the poster but i have superfight in my game rotation its the same format but you create a superhero and try to defeat a super villain with random shit thrown into the mix depending on the variation of game.

another one in my rotation is bucket of doom, which is my favorite, there is a situation card say stuck in a elevator, some can get pretty stupid, everyone then puts a card down and trys to explain how they would use said card to escape/survive that situation.

It's for people with no imagination at all.

>mass-produced party game
>"is it for normies"
You are one dumb faggot. I bet you think UCB and marijuana-infused beers are edgy shit, too.

coming up with a active solution. using your mind to be creative, not just putting dicks and nazis together because you have the cards.

It's a game for people who can't make their own jokes and need punchlines pre-made.
It'd be a much better, more fun game if it was just the black cards and everyone was given a whiteboard or piece of paper to write their own answer down

So basically Quiplash?

I've never heard of it, but if it's like what I described I'll have to look it up. Thanks buddo.

another game that does this is fibbage in the jacbox party pack. it asks a question then you have to try and make a convincing answer to try and sway people to choose your answer instead of the wright one. there is also quiplash which is the same thing but instead of their being a right answer you choose the best one/ funny one

this

Is fibbage just balderdash then?

goddamn, that entire party pack is just 100% quality
I remember playing the living hell out of fibbage

to give a counterargument, if you're playing CAH in a group that doesn't take the "trump card" bullshit (bigger, blacker dick -> winrar!!1!) then you can have a pretty good time, even if the group is really cynical

just to be a faggot and give an example, a few weeks ago we came up with "help! my son is ___" and "not reciprocating oral sex"

expansion packs make everything better