Ask a guy that is trying to pull a bullet out of his shoulder anything

Ask a guy that is trying to pull a bullet out of his shoulder anything.

How bad does it hurt?

Did you shoot yourself?

How did you get shot OP?

whats it feel like? when u get shot in a video game, is it like getting shot irl?

Gonna need a picture of the wound with time stamp. Otherwise fuck off.

Shut up. No enough evidence to entertain OP. Newfags.

Have you thought about using forceps instead of a multitool for easier more sterile results?

How did it happen?
Where's our time stamp?

Initially it just felt like i got hit with a rock or something. Not even that bad. Took a little while untill it started to hurt.

Some Nigg tried to car jack me and we got into a gun fight.

this

pics of the wound op

>no pics of wound
>your statements are irrelevant

Fuck off. Or provide pic.

assuming this is self inflicted by some degree, why don't you get a real job?

why you no hospital?
in b4 "to expensive"

I dont have any, i do have these though. Not sure what to use but i knew that living in this area they would come in handy at some point. Im going to use one to help whenbi need to cut in deeper to get this shit out.

>ignores request for pics of the wound

Welp, it's official: OP is lying.

Abandon thread.

sage

sage

sage

Theres a time stamp in the bottem left corner you fucking idiots. Hold on i have the wound wrapped up until it stops bleading as much so i can see what the fuck i am doing.

Get a big fucking magnet to remove the bullet, and then clean the wound.

Best i can take. I have a small exit in the back that im trying to get a pick of. I'll unwrap it in a sec.

>Theres a time stamp in the bottem left corner you fucking idiots.

No, you're the fucking idiot for not realizing a time stamp isn't enough. More correctly, dumb ass, a time stamp along with wound is.

Idiot. Now take the picture. Or fuck off.

The lidocaine is definitely going to ease that shit, the Xylocaine will help you dig that sumbitch out if the pain gets too much. Make sure to torch and wipe your tool before you dig don't want to fuck up even more with an infection.

>white
just go to the hospital dumby, what are they going to do side with the crak head?

he's obvs lying

I have an oxygen / mep torch i can use but i planed on just using sterilization wipes unless you dont think thats enough.

You know the best way to get the meds into the site? I have plenty of everything so i can try whatever.

Pistol is not legal due to the garbage laws in my area. Got it exactly for this reason.

I paid a lot for it to so i don't want the cops taking it and myself in.

It wont stop bleeding until you get the bullet out, thats why you need to get working on it faggot.

Use the wipes for the wound area, torch and wash for your tool in between, and when it comes to the injection inject near the site but not directly on it.

I know when I got shot, after the adrenaline wore off it was a dull, burning pain that pulsed in time with my heart beat.
Shit sucked.

As well as youre gonna dig so maybe get something to bite on and don't apply to much pressure because you don't want to push it deeper. When you finish flush and sanitize the wound and learn to suture.

>oxygen / mep torch
you dont need welding equipment to sterilize medical equipment.
you definitely should use more than just wet naps from your local KFC

why'd you get a bullet stuck in your shoulder for

If there is an exit would you got no bullet in you.
And if it's a small exit wound, it was a FMJ and not a hollow point.

Jumpstart on 2017 fashion.
Duh.

Basically what's going on. That and the nausea is slowing me down from digging in.

Fuck these needles are masive.

You said you had an exit wound. What the fuck are digging for? The bullet exited your shoulder.

Im just worried because the exit looks like a small cut. So im not sure if it broke up or somthing.

Clearly you shot him with your own pistol.

The pistol you don't actually have won't be in your possession when you get to the hospital.

Why didn't you call 911? Because you're not a snitching bitch.

OP is doing a very poor job trolling
> OP is doing a very poor job trolling

How do you have an exit but the bullet still there? If it was a .22 it probably broke bone and you're trying to get bone out..

But whatever, you're gonna die of infection anyways

Whoops, with his own pistol. Epic fail.

the gun is illegal grey market bullshit, you didnt register it, no background ckeck or you just CCing it with out a license?

cops don't give a shit if you had legit cause to defend yourself. Don't you recall the /k/ stories about a dude getting his house broken into and shot the nog with a 20mm one shot berret upper modification that was an unregistered destructive device?

you didn't even kill the guy, because your a dirty lair anyway.

5 months out from having my MD; OP if you're legit there is no reason to remove the bullet, not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. Been on several trauma surgery rotations, removing the bullet is just not something that anyone ever does. If you are not actively bleeding, just stop.
If you have active bleeding or any neurological deficits / think something is fractured, then you should go in. At any rate you should have imaging done.
Oh and a tetanus shot

>have a small exit in the back

then what the fuck are you digging around for?

its cus its fake.

Just cover the wounds and leave it the fuck alone for a few days. They will ooze out and the track will seal. Unless aformentioned complications.

are you in the hood?

KEK i think you just caught him.

OP is gonna damage his shoulder more than the bullet digging around for something that might not even be there lol

Squirt a little of the lidocaine in the wound. Wait 5 minutes.
That should numb the immediate area and you can inject more without problem.
Wait 5-10 for the injections to take full hold.
However if you have an exit wound, likely you got no bullet in you at all. If it hit your arm bone, you might be feeling bone fragments.
For that, go to the hospital because marrow clots will kill you if it leaks into your bloodstream.
Stash the firearm, and if they swab your hands for GP residue, say you wrestled with the guy trying to get the gun away when it went off in your hands and hit you in the shoulder.
Works best if it was a revolver, otherwise just stick with the story it was a small, silver or black gun.

>went off in your hands
>Works best if it was a revolver

if it was a revolver his hands would be shredded

Go to a hospital you fucking idiot.

Medfag here again; I still am not sure if OP is legit or not, but please do not go blindly injecting lidocaine into a bullet tract (or poking around with pliers). If you want to dump some in there that's fine but intravascular lido is a good way to die if you aren't careful.
And as for the marrow clot, that's mostly associated with long bone fractures which I'm assuming you would know if you had. Still I in general agree that you should go in at least for tetanus.

No, not all revolvers are .500 S&Ws.
You can put your hands near the cylinder gap of .38s and you get a mild burn from the powder.

OP has contracted death.

/thread

I have a tetanus shot. I guess I'll look of any major fragments just in case then sew it up. Thanks for the heads up on the marrow clots that other guy scared the shit out of me.

I mean feel free to suture it but no trauma surgeon sutures bullet holes, they just get left to ooze and heal on their own pretty well

When I got shot they not only flushed my wound with saline, but also gave a few squirts of lido before injecting the area around the entry and exit wounds.
They have to install a drain for bone and bullet fragments, and they warned me because of how damaged it was (they wanted to amputate the part of my hand it hit) that marrow or embolism needed to be watched for.

Sitting in my bathroom because i think i just heard knocking at the door. The only thing i can think of is they saw the holes that nigger put in my door.

Im like %95 sure i shot the guy in the ribs.

Rip OP

you're fucked

God dammit where is a good spot for a full size pistol? Im going to try the freezer.

Toilet cistern a la God Father

no they would definitely look there

Ziplock bag, put in toilet tank.

duct tape it under furniture

i still wouldnt want to try it. powder burn itself isnt fun, but its more fun than losing a finger

Rip up carpet under bed and put under floor boards

PC case, dirty laundry, cereal box in pantry

Alright fuck it guys. It's definitely the cops. They are still knocking. Im going to lay down until they do whatever cops do in this situation. Peace guys thanks for the advice.

crawl space under insulation in your ceiling

OP KYS. B4 they get u. Nig coulda followed u home.

It feels about like a black cat going off near your hand. It's not terribad, but you notice it.
Went to take a revolver away from some jackass who was waving it around, they claimed it was unloaded - and I had my hand just about around the cylinder when they pulled the trigger and shot the wall, this proving it wasn't unloaded and why it needed to be taken away from them.
Fingers and hand stung a bit, little cold water and an ibuprofen and it was fine a little bit later.

Rip op

Don't say shit until you have a lawyer

Im going to do this. And take the advice of the other guy that said we fought for control of the gun. The cops will probably recover the rounds and know i had a gun thought.

What if it's niggers at your door coming to kill you? Keep the gun near. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

i saw a yt video a while ago that had a .38+p round and it looked like what you mentiond, but the next round was a .357mag and it blew the chicken off the stick. pieces of skin and meat flying off everywhere

that irrational fear is why i dont have a revolver

Sounds good. Yeah the guy didn't follow me home they are walking around trying to see in the windows with flashlights. I can hear radios and shit.

take the numbers off of your house. niggers are easily confused

Just say it was 2 assailants - you didn't get a good look at the other one but it sounded like stud one you wrestled with shot a lot at you.

hide in a closet and work yourself into a hysteria. if/when they find you, you can claim you were panicked after being shot and hysterical. that way they cant blame you for leaving the scene

Take a selfy

Yeah. .357 and bigger keep fingers clear if you aren't sure - which is just good all around advice anyway.
I knew it was an old police .38 so other than being accidentally shot by the jackass, wasn't worried by cylinder gap discharge compared to what could have happened.

Leave an audio recording running while they come in so you can post it later

Don't listen to anyone telling you to say anything. Say nothing. You're in shock. You don't remember. Get medical attention. Don't tell them anything. The jist if you are probed over-and-over.. You confirm you were shot.. No idea of the circumstances (you don't remember).. You're confused.. You don't remember how you got home.. etc.. DON'T SAY ANYTHING. (until you've been treated and if they want to ask you questions.. you ask to speak with your lawyer).

good job op you earned a street rep

This. Don't say anything until you lawyer up until then claim you don't remember anything.

We still don't know if he's being truthful

Hello Mitch

Hi David.

Sounds good.

Update, there's a bunch of cops out side and they have a car with its lights on pointed at my window.

great job

My dude go full Anton Chigur and watch No Country for Old Men, the Pharmacy Scene and do that shit.

Leave the bullet in, you retard. Pulling them out is Hollywood bullshit. Disinfect the shit out of the wound now that you've been digging around in there, and pack it tight with gauze.

AND while you're at it -- delete anything where you've talked about this (phone messages, your browser history [this site's thread]) -- password protect your phone (you can't remember your password right now) + turn off computer..... otherwise... they walk-in and see this thread.. Pull up your history up.. etc..

OP is fucking kill

Lol rip

Good thread

Fucking mobile poster

Did op get swatted?

That's some sketchy shit man