We can all agree this was the best episode of the series right?

We can all agree this was the best episode of the series right?

Only a pleb would think "Battle of the Bastards" was better cause MUH ACTION PACKED BATTLES

everything was good except the characters (jaime, varys, arya, olenna) fucking teleporting

>everything was good except the characters (jaime, varys, arya, olenna) fucking teleporting

THIS

I agree

The first part especially was pure kino

Subtract all of the Danny shit and it would have been one of the best episodes

Even Olenna cucking the shit out of the sand snakes was pretty good

Darth Vader Cersei tipped it over the edge for me

This was GOT at its best. No filler, no shit tier writing. Every scene had something. It all flowed well. God tier music and cinematrophy.

Best of the season.
Not the best of the series.

This episode had its fair share of retarded D&D fanfiction (Arya killing Walder Frey/Olenna with sand sneks, varys)

IT'S NOT FUCKING TELEPORTING YOU RETARDS. MANY WEEKS BETWEEN SCENES, THIS ISN'T 24.

>Olenna with sand sneks
but this was great
>no. you're done
BASED LADY OF THORNS

exactly everything isnt happening at the sametime.It's crazy to think that it is

>many weeks between scenes
>Cersei is literally wearing the same stylish clothing at the end of episode that she was getting dressed in to start the trial

Sure

>you can't keep the same clothes to wear later

>implying most of this will not happen in the books

other than sand sneks owning dorne most scenes from this ep will happen in the books senpai.

Now you're just pulling at straws my fellow r/asioafer.

Why would she get all dressed up for a trial she wasn't going to because literally everyone there would be dead?

>think it would take weeks to discover Tommen dead after the explosion
>weeks after that to coronate the new Queen

yeah it was so much better when it took 2 seasons to travel from A to B

pretty based episode. i pledge my banners to the white wolf

what?? Because she is fucking badass that's why. You not see the symbolism of that scene with her putting on the stylish black suit while knowing everyone there was gonna die???

There is no way that Cersei is ruling at the end of the next book, let's say. Nor are the Sand Snakes ruling Dorne

The only downside of the episode was Arya teleporting to the Riverlands and stabbing Walder Frey. That was unearned pandering to normies garbage, but everything else was 10/10 based, the best the show has ever done.

Even Dany scenes were phenomenal.

first 20 minutes are so tryhard

>that shitty score

Darth Cersei best character.
Lannister guards even look like stormtroopers.

Like the books, just because a scene comes after another doesn't mean it's directly after the previous scene

There's time skips and jumps forwards and backwards

Easily the best episode of the season. The opening King's Landing stuff was quite possibly the best sequence in the series. PURE FUCKING KINO

time passes offscreen, pleb

it's not Varys teleporting; there are Martell sails in the fleet so it's probably them sailing from Dorne...

>wymon power: the season

>have to wait til next season for jaime to kill the mad queen
they shouldve just thrown it in at the end instead of the stupid gorillion ships that came out of thin air

Magical Danny keeps just unbelievable. The dragons are the most credible thing in the daenerys segment. Things were so fast that audience know more than feel. Marjorie were the less crazy of all that female characters, everyone knows that you don't solve faith problems killing prophets. Things become too fast and to easy, like the entire show starting to look like Daenerys segment.

This episode was better, but Battle of the Bastards was great because ive never seen a battle scene depicted as (what i imagine ) as realistically as they did in BotB

The opening was incredible, the pacing, perfect.

It reminded me what Game of Thrones could still be. Then the rest of the episode happened.

>The opening was incredible, the pacing, perfect.
>It reminded me what Game of Thrones could still be. Then the rest of the episode happened.
Fucking this.

GRRM could redeem this for me fully if in S4 - Dany gets completely and utterly fucked by Cersei (and probably Euron).

Almost all of Dany's scenes were irksome though. Has she fucking developed at all since S1 compared to Jon (or hell, even Sansa?)

>complain about characters not doing anything all season
>complain about missing the travelling to advance the plot faster

>no shit writing

Good joke user

Arya is not going to kill Walder Frey or any Frey, that's a guarantee. The Freys will most likely wipe themselves out with some help from the Brotherhood/Stoneheart. Olenna would never ally with Dorne. And I highly doubt all the Tyrells will die. The only one that will die in the burning will probably be Marg.

>what is a costume

They wear the same exact clothes across a season, let alone a single episode. Costumes are time consuming to design and make, user.

>Arya is not going to kill Walder Frey or any Frey, that's a guarantee

In the books ya dummy

I was really looking forward to some of that shit in the books and the show kinda ruined them. "The North remembers," wasn't as good. Neither was "fire and blood." Pycelle and Kevan's deaths were really weak compared to the book as well.

>realistically

You can't be serious.

Get triggered bitch
I love how the show makes all the betas fucking buttblasted

It was like an hour long climax to a good film. Davos and Mel's acting in their scene was fucking amazing too.

I think this and the Red Wedding will always be in the top 5, no matter how you try to order them.

The opening sequence will win many awards.

What are the official rankings of the seasons and why is 3 the best?

kek

Dany's scene in the middle was the worst scene

>that came out of thin air

You're complaining about the one thing that was explained

was anyone seriously expecting arya to come out of fucking no where?

>No filler, no shit tier writing.

lel

Yeah. I couldn't think of any other reason to waste time in the Twins. Is she ever going to free Edmure from his cell?

Did anyone else laugh their ass off at Pycelle's death? I'm sorry but that shit was unintentionally stupid and funny as fuck.

dany/daario and dany/tyrion went on too long

Tommens death was hilarious. Reminded me of the IT crowd

Anyone know what the name of Pycelle's hooker is? She was thicc in all the right spots.

Agreed. Top-tier GOT.

She was such a cute kid, it's a shame she has grown up into a mutant.

100% pure kino

She looked hot asshole. Also women can't be edgy.

Josephine Gillan. She's been on the show a few times before too, she was the bendy hooker in the brothel from a few seasons ago.

She was also an actual hooker. It was in the news.

You're pretty retarded, user.

It was fucking horrible fan service. Lost count of how much I cringed.

I honestly wish i could unwatch season 5 and 6

>its a sapochnik episode

ayyyy

>cringed
cringed

We need more Lena Headey in the show

Sorry about your autism :(

>asshurt neckbeard screeches "edgy" when shows do the unexpected and tragic, screeches "fan service" when shows do the expected and uplifting

Yes, it is that obvious. Kill yourself.

Next season the Sand sluts will kill Cersei and unite with Jon and Daenerys to beat the white walkers like the gay fanfiction this show is. It's going to be awful

Jaime kills Cersei. This has been known forever. The way he looks at her in this episode just cements it.

"Of the people" Bernie felt the bern, Hillary ascends the throne on the corpses of poor people.

Topical!