answer, i know you are there

>is this shit?
Nope, it's pretty good, actually.

it's shit

anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

/thread

please elaborate

fuck you and fuck your face

For a "Kids show" it has a lot of morals adults can connect to. Mostly things people feel they're by themselves on or within relationships. Its funny for kids, but deep for older audiences.

yeah its a good show, just cancer fanbase

>getting morals from cartoons
you're pathetic

sjw cartoon
and i want to fuck that green goblin thing

Aww thanks

I prefer the DBZ version

Did you get raped young and lose your childhood?

>implying that changes the fact he is right

Its a cartoon that doesn't treat the audience like retards jingling keys in front of them.

This alone makes it better than 90%+ of tv

it's better than that retarded "Uncle Grandpa" shit, or whatever it's called.

This.

>A bunch of sociopathic aliens who are capable to rape their friends to feel better with themselves are better than a jolly gay old man that seeks to help children with his supernatural powers

nice morals

You could watch an episode and decide for yourself, faggot. But no, check with Sup Forums first because you're too much of a cuck to think on your own without the input of some faceless crowd.

It's a disturbing gay cartoon which could use some penis.

The show is OK, not great but also not terrible.
The fan-base is absolute cancer, literally the worst fan-base of any TV show in the last decade.

i just want to know what you think about, not need to treat me like that bro.

MLP fags are undeniably worse

It's alright. Fun and easily digestible

Love you bb.

You need to get the fuck off Sup Forums if you think we care

Not even close. Unlike MLP Steven Universe has its main audience on Tumblr where they rave about the "body positivity" and how SU tackles "gender stereotypes" and have even pushed one of the artists to attempt suicide because her art was "fatphobic" and it got so bad that the show staff had to step in. Despite how awkward and cringy some MLP fans can be, it doesn't hold a candle to the lunatics that drive the SU fandom

>never said you cared

The show is pretty good, though it does seem to have a bit of an sjw agenda in the sense that Steven makes friends with just about everyone, including the villians who stop being evil, and also a lot of lesbian relationships. A lot of the fan base is pretty bad though.

Hmm, that is a very interesting point. I guess I never knew because this stuff wasn't blown up as much as MLP.

Going to look for more on the attempted suicide topic, I can use a healthy laugh in my time of illness.

It's shit

Basically, Steven's mother was a gem who was a very full bodied woman/gem. Someone made fan art where she was not fat, and people on tumblr shamed and bullied the artist.

Within cannon, gems can shape shift so there's no reason rose couldn't have been thin.

>they rave about the "body positivity" and how SU tackles "gender stereotypes" and have even pushed one of the artists to attempt suicide because her art was "fatphobic" and it got so bad that the show staff had to step in

that's fucked up

complete horse shit

To add to this, the artist had drawn the fan art before we had a full body view of the character and all we had was an upper body shot via a painting visible in some shots

lol, I was just reading an article about those rabid fans. There's no winning with these lunatics.

This reminds me. Today my sister saw someone dressed in all white (shoes, pants, shirt), and said how they were pretty much dressed like a nazi (not kkk). Sjw's can't keep anything straight.

>Sjw's can't keep anything straight
kek'd

>it got to the fucking point where fans felt the need to ask if it was okay to cosplay as a fucking red or purple alien without being pinned as a racist.

Those people are sheep bred in the echo chamber that is tumblr

I think you mean Sup Forums. Those people are trolls.

can we kill it?

The edge woah don't go cutting now anarchist contrarian nazi kin.

why are you being a faggot against rudebro?

Most websites these days are echo chambers to be honest. Each board on 4cjan can be personified to a point with some set of ideals. Facebook is more inclined to show you things it thinks you will like. On tumblr you mostly only see things from people you follow I think. It takes one person to ask the question and others will wonder. A troll could start it, but the fools will reinforce it.

Yup.

It's a shit show that forces an agenda down your throat while convincing you that you like it.

So Sup Forums basically?

If you think Sup Forums has an agenda you're delusional.

In my opinion it is a good show, and I like it. I finally watched a large chunk of episodes in order for the first time yesterday actually. I realized that the reason it's good is because the characters are each unique, full of life, dynamic... and most of all they are relateable. They deal with very human emotions and feelings, and the writing is good enough to make you really feel for them, and become invested in their struggles. Episodes also tend to touch on deep themes of dealing with emotions and often touch on the subject of platonic as well as romantic love.

tl;dr
>It is well written with many dynamic characters that you can relate to on many levels. It is a good show.

>being this new

Yes

You may want to consider lurking moar, faggot.

plus there's tons of rule 34 of steven

The guy in this video explains it best imo

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

Lapis x Peridot is OTP.

I'm in it for the lesbian space rocks

Also Steven is the least interesting character in the show. You always know what he'll do, and he has no mystery about him... he's just a standard kid.

>Heard of it years ago
>Neglected it
>Watched it on HULU 2 months ago
>BINGED MY ASS OFF

I turned into Pookie from new jack city.

its a great show but it has a typical 20 somethings calarts liberal sjw agenda but it is a really good show with good music and great animation.

fanbase is fucking cancer tho you cant even find decent r34

Show is ok
Fanbase is actually stage 4 leukemia worth of cancer.
They think this show is progressive because the gems are a genderless lifeform
this has bled into the creator's process so it got pretty bad past the second season.

>main audience is Tumblr
>unlike MLP

>cant even find decent r34

True that. They are always making the boobs anime level huge. Even on small framed characters like Lapis or Peridot. Case in point see . Also why is Steven always drawn with a 10 inch cock!? He's fucking 14, give him something god damn normal!

>Despite how awkward and cringy some MLP fans can be, it doesn't hold a candle to the lunatics that drive the SU fandom

That's because all MLP fans want to do is actually live in Equestria. They gave up on ever fitting into this world, so they'd rater live in the cartoon one. SU fans want to change the world they live in so it aligns to their brand of autism.

Yeah. It's true.

Yeah and it is forcing the feminist agenda.

Liberal brainwashing cartoon for children

Look me in the eyes and tell me you can't like this show after watching this scene!

youtu.be/ysxHvbpU-dE

Fuck off with your garbage video

Some tumblr show

Which makes it objectively worse than almost all other fandoms. At least when they're cringy people can get a good laugh out of it. These fuckwits are actively go out of their way to force their shit ideas and mindset onto the public

Hey, hey! 'Member when we all had that one Sup Forumsrony friend who would try and force us to watch an episode of MLP?

>Implying I have friends outside virtual reality
That's where you're wrong

>having friends in virtual reality

Fuck off normie.

No, I don't have any of those either. Faggot.

Great series, ASS FUCK FANBASE.
Watch it but never tell anyone you watch it unless you know theyre not a ginormous faggot because holy shit people read too much into it.

Its just a fun lighthearted show about misadventures, like flapjack or early adventure time. Gets a little lame in the later season but it comes around again.

Also disregard all opinions besides my own, as I am the coolest guy here.

fucking kek

Steven Universe is gay American Dragon Ball.

Get some sun man...