Do you think amerifats chose the names "fat man and little boy" as a subtle self depreciating joke on how their...

do you think amerifats chose the names "fat man and little boy" as a subtle self depreciating joke on how their gluttony indirectly starves the youth of the third world

oh look it an retard

If only Amerrycunts were that self aware.

fuk u uropor im am more richermoney

^typical aniggican intellect

no i r smrt u meeny

My IQ just dropped substantially.

How do I zero sum gaem?

>self-depreciating

you srs?

HOW I'M SHOT WEB??

no it was probably because one was big and the other was small and they equated them to humans (giving hardware genders is not unheard of; boats are always called "she" etc). One was big and round and the other was small and, in the context of the equation of these bombs to human beings, that makes the big one more adult. The roundness being attributed to fatness is duh.

but anyway I think we should deport the Mexicans

>we should deport the mexicans
>we
shartinmart amerifag detected go eat fries and poo your pants

we'll be sure to name the next two we drop on your backwards ass country Fat cock and little faggot.

Lol. BMI is 12, I'll have starved by then so I don't give a shit. troll harder firstworldfag fatty

no thank you I only poo in loo, sandheep

>BMI is 12
How is that even possible, stick-boy?

as long as you're dead, I don't care what method gets the job done. think I'll go eat a nice big ribeye steak to celebrate your impending starvation.

After the bombs dropped there was lots of fried rice in Japan.

kek of course an amerrycunt wouldn't think it's possible

a lot of us are losing our jobs and subsisting off rich people's trash

i can't really move much anymore so i decided to crawl into a public library and just chill on the computer until i die

fuck other people a guy needs some escapism in this economy

man fuck you i came here to get away from that shit

you're triggering me my stomach is literally killing me now

fucking asshole

think I'll go browse somewhere less fucking rude jesus christ

No, I'm serious, shithead, what's your height and weight? You're offa da charts.

you might try browsing the trash of all of the restaurants nearby. you might find an apple core or a fish head to suck on.

>has internet access
>doesn't have food
Soviet Russia, is that you?
I thought you'd disbanded??

not OP but take a closer look at that image
>National Obesity Education Initiative
>National

furthermore BMI is just an equation, (weight in kg)/(height in m)^2

the charts just graph the equation, they don't define the concept, the equation does

6'0 200lb

So I'm overweight? whatever, not by much.

It's cool, man, I'm just trying to figure out how he/she/zir is a 12.

overweight doesn't necessarily mean fat, and obese doesn't necessarily mean super fat

overweight just means an excess of tissue, obesity just means said excess is sufficient to endanger your health

that tissue could just as well be muscle

so technically, massive hulking steroidfags whose sheer strength endangers their cardiorespiratory health are obese

left: example of what a bmi of 12 looks like

example of stats that equate to a bmi of 12 (unrelated to picture): 6'0", 89lbs