What's a life lesson you learned the hard way?

What's a life lesson you learned the hard way?

Incredibly gay advice is incredibly gay, but almost always useful

don't lose your virginity to a $40 craigslist hooker at 3 in the morning if you don't want herpes.

Higher education, take care of number 1.

Ignoring something does not make it go away.

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole, make sure hes sedated first

I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck does andy put up a fight

smoking friends aren't true friends

No matter where you move to u can't outrun emotions

Took the strokes right out of my keys

dont be nice to women. its a war. trust me i was nice and im alone

never trust anyone 100%

Dont fall in love with a drug addict.
Shell love her habit more than she could ever love you or herself

If its got tits or tyres its trouble.

If youre going to suck a warm creamy log roll out of andy sixxs asshole, make sure nobody else is looking.

You wont get charged with sexual assault, its just people will fight over who gets to suck next

never hook up with a drunk girl because her friends will accuse you of "taking advantage of her" even if she's the one on top of you.

Arts / Humanities degrees are a fucking giant waste of time.

Trust absolutely no one. Ever.

If somebody is nice to you or does something for you, it is never genuine, they have ulterior motives.

On the flip side, use politeness to lower the guard of others so you can succeed.

Kinda gay but, don't kill anything that's innocent. Me and a friend threw my hamster into the air and it pasted away. My 8 year old ass weaped for 10 hours.

If you truly must suckle a roll of feces from andy sixx's spincher, make sure he ate fiber.

Trust me, your lungs will thank you for it

Don't isolate yourself from friends and family.

It only gets more severe and painful over time, and the chances of reconnecting become slim to none.

Alone is not good, even though it might feel cozy and safe in the beginning.

:-\

You obviously dont know my friend kevin or his fucked up family

People are assholes.
On a flip side - try being an asshole.

That's soo deep user.
Are you 15?

Not true. You were dealt a shit hand in life. My condolences, user.

Black people really were kings

I've smoked with the same few people for years now and they're the best friends anyone has ever had

This sums it up quite nicely

Crazy drug sluts are the best lay you will ever have. Tons of them are super trim with huge tits and are all fucked up on daddy issues.

They are also bat shit crazy and will break your heart if you start falling for them.

don't try to take the high road by being straight-edge and staying sober because in reality, healthy and controlled usage of marijuana and alcohol can make life seem more enjoyable of fun. don't listen to Nancy Reagan, she probably had a horrible vagina.

This. Friend of mine is a trust fund kid. ALWAYS has lots of weed, and smokes the shit out of it with anyone who hangs at his place.

Then he quit smoking, and all these people he thought were friends stopped coming around.

the point of life is true love. True compassion. True kindness. You should be aware that very few people are trustworthy. But you should still seek it out. Otherwise you're missing out on the whole point

If your relationship is built on a foundation of lies and dishonesty, it's not worth being in. No matter how hard you try to fix, change, or save things you will always be miserable.

Beer makes you fat sooner or later. Maybe not now or this year, but eventually it will pack on pounds.

you really hurt your mom by forcing her to endure childbirth do you must spend the rest of your life repaying her

this is what i've never understood. You'd think that people with the most mental issue wouldn't be able to keep themselves clean or trim, and yet they always are

College doesn't really prepare you for anything

Working for some one honest and good is 10x better for your career than a good position under an asshole. An asshole can tell everyone you suck or hold back a letter of recommendation you need.

Also most female managers are evil manipulative pieces of shit.

never work in food service or hospitality

>bat shit crazy

usually not. Just money and drug and power hungry. They're so jaded or desensitized, and of course put on a high pedestal by every man in their life that they lose the ability to feel anything anymore

never date an actress.

Andy sixxs warm creamy log isn't as creamy as they said it would be.

Still good but not creamy

yes true female managers are evil and manipulative. they will be really nice to your face and fuck with you hours or make work miserable

Your family can be your worst enemies. Your family can be the biggest obstacle in your life holding you back from your potential

actually it sucks but it does make you a man. if you learn to talk all the shit and yelling you make great money

one more thing...

college will only get you a degree in endless debt. If you want to avoid being unemployable, go to a trade school instead

What's a life lesson u learned the easy way?

don't trust anybody, trust in their ability to be a human dumb fuck that will make mistakes

Of course. Why do they usually go for HR positions?

this is true im 24 and my mom and dad are great but also i can tell they never want me to leave

He eats corn every thursday ^.^ hehe

Had my first run in with a sociopath last spring. Learned the hard way that some people will lie and blame you, no matter what.

Coke especially is an apitite killer so you find lots of chicks with a former or current coke problem that are 100 lbs with huge boobs. Other drugs too do this sometimes.I've usually banged on girls that seemed normal but we're in recovery or had a closet drug habit they hid. But. It did make them fuck like rabbits. Everything has a price I guess. The candle that burns twice as bright fucks twice as hard.

gay counterexample: work experience in college
just having a college name in the front of the subject line of your coldcalls (clearly YMMV) works great for finding slightly-above-shit-tier jobs

That traps are gay

if you're the sort of person who feels bad spending money, keep in mind that whatever you do, never skimp on food spending

hey i know you

shouldve been pretty obvious to him... that could go for anything as well

If you've been sucking on andy sixxs asshole for hours and nothing had come out yet, keep sucking.
God as my witness, there is shit at the end of that asshole

This or go to community college and learn a skill. You can make 80-100k in 5 years with the right degree. Some make more than that. All for 1 semester of the Art degrees cost

never, and i mean NEVER, break the bro code. always put your bros before hoes.

In my experience they try to find illegitimate ways to debase you or try to pass off their errors as yours. I've had a supervisor move my work to a hidden spot and tell my university auditing person I was neglecting my duties. I've had a co-worker ignore 300,000 worth of invoices because they have no degree and don't understand what they are doing, and pass it off as something I did. They get themselves in a position of someone in powers confidence and then make you look like shit if you don't do exactly as they say.

His warm log isnt warm forever :(

Yeah i can tell my dad has been setting me up my whole life, and giving me the type of advice to never be able to surpass where he's at, which is a pretty sorry position in itself. That's probably the reason, but he would never ever ever admit to it or go there. He's got nothing to gain by being open to discussion or introspective. I can just tell that anytime I've gone above and beyond expectations in anything, he's always jumped in to put an end to it. And while i can't be concrete with what he'll do, I just know that if i continue to share my life with him he'll find SOME way to sabotage it.

I used to buy into the whole "listen to your parents" thing, cause that's all my parents drilled into me. But at 20 years old i finally have to acknowledge they're a dangerous trap

This will never be a meme. Please find a new hobby.

That people respect me less because I'm short

yep same here bro. that and i look young, no one older respects you if you look 20

I know this isn't a ylyl thread, but somehow, when I saw your post, I lost hard.

Don't drink and drive. Got a dwi 6 months ago and still paying the consequences.

dont be afraid to beat the shit out of someone who is an ass to your lady

No matter how many times people tell you not to...

...dont listen to them. If you want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole, feel free to do so.

You are responsible for your own happiness and you need to take steps to secure it. Complaining, wishing, and relying on others is only dooming yourself to failure.

Never trust a prom fart.

I'm curious about this. Im in college now at Oberlin (shitty school filled with shitty people, hate it there) and im thinking about dropping out. I have barely any work experience and pretty much no skills. What, if anything, do trade schools have to offer me?

lately ive been tryng to have positive thoughts and its so fucking hard im such a negative fuck and its contributed to my shitty lifestyle

yeah i'm 21 and look 14. I just know that getting a job and moving through this world is gonna be near impossible. Forget about women. People almost look at you stunned when you enter into an adult setting

just wash dishes or deliver pizzas and get into a trade school. youll adjust

Don't get your first degree as an arts degree unless you have another major that's guaranteed money too. Finding teaching jobs in art is hard, there's only on per school and they are usually there for life. You might have to move to the middle of nowhere.

yep same here being short makes it impossible to get women. they all want someone taller, even the short ones want someone taller than average

Don't drink and drive.

>vehicular manslaughter
>23 year old mother killed
>sentenced to 8 years in 2007 in CA
>released in 2011
>I plan on killing myself soon to make amends

right, the short ones want the tallest guys

Better not use a car to do it. Just to be on the safe side.

how'd she die? Seatbelt? Skull shattered?

Never ever ever trust a nigger. Even if they put on a good face, deep down inside, at the worst possible time, they will show their true color, of dark black coal niggerishness.

Always tell the people you love that you love them - because people die.

Never explain yourself to police. Keep your mouth shut. Tell them your name and address and that you want a lawyer present if they ask any other questions. Do not think that the police can be reasonable. They are there to arrest you and get you into the system so that you can be milked for money.

Damn, i just got a DWI and still felt guilty. :( I'll pray for you brother, don't end it. You're here to do good.

Did she die sucking a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole?

Ditto but nobody got hurt but my bank account

Don't KYS OP go speak at drunk driver programs. You could save more lives than you've taken.

That's another one. Cutting out the negativity is huge. Even if you just do it jokingly, those thoughts sink in.

i get that. What I meant is, what should I study at a trade school? I do know how to solder. Is there any job that involves soldering (by hand)?

>sucks you didnt get probation like the kid who killed 4 people

welder

Well, I'm glad you understand the need to kill yourself. Good on you, op. You're making the right choice.

I learned what ricochet was when I hit a concrete porch with a hammer and it shot shards in my face
I learned sparklers are super hot by stepping on a ember that turned black

how similar is welding to soldering, in your opinion. Ive never welded before.

Always give cats only wet food if you can afford it. Dry food makes cats form stones in their ,ideas and bladder that can make them sick or kill them.
This almost never happens with wet food because the water dilutes everything so much crystals and stones can't form.

once you get fat ,it is nearly impossible to get rid of the weight almost everything you do will not cause the weight to come off, so the only way is not to get fat in the first place

that was the highest feels-to-length ratio I've ever seen in a greentext
jesus h. christ, user

jesus dude

Solder-er.

I think its a 3 year apprenticeship