Does LSD really stay in your spinal fluid so when you're old and you crack your back you start tripping?

Does LSD really stay in your spinal fluid so when you're old and you crack your back you start tripping?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00059.x/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah totally real dude

Erowid.org you noob

YES

Yeah basically. Just takes a while of doing lsd to get a real trip from a back cracking lel

haha no.
But it doe stay in your body a couple of years. I tried it once and every couple of months or so a wall or something in my peripheral vision would flow and then stop.

currently coming down from trip AMA
good stuff

I have 4 tabs left but don't feel like tripping anymore but have $50 of bitcoin. Should I buy some tabs with sick art and keep it in a book for the next couple of years?

Yes! What site do you use?

I used oasis right before they exited. Looking at hansa now but idk

I believe it does, but i'm already fucked in the head from all the drugs I've done so i doubt I'd tell anyway

Also forgot to ask. You was your trip?? What activies did you partake in?

They are liars short answer
Blood : 2-3 hours
Urine: 24-48 hours
Hair: 90 days (like most drugs)
Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00059.x/full
Do real research people!

Try alphabay, I can recommend a good vendor.

Who?? Do they have cool blotter art?

"Toycattle" it's Yoda with greatful dead earmuffs sitting on R2D2

Looks like this

Isnt alpha bay a forum based market?

>when you're old and you crack your back you start tripping?
that'd be hilarious

They have forums but the marketplace is independent

Ive take about 2 sheets over the course of my life and that has not happend to me. I asked my doctor if it was true about pilots in the airforce flying jets and having a trip if they ever took lsd and he said " im not sure but thatd be pretty funny"

200 hits! You gotta bump those numbers up up up!

No, that's just something people on LSD came up with to fuck with people on LSD.

Haha truth

So you've never had flash backs or visuals? I've tripped like 8 times and have had my vision morph and stuff

This