ITT: Bands whose music aged horribly

objectively incorrect

can also work as :Bands that talk about the same shit in every song ever.
>muh girl

>taxman is about "muh girl"
Just shut the fuck up ok

You have never listened to a Beatles album.

I respectfully disagree.
Not only have the music of The Beatles aged well both the U.S. and British versions of this album are great. (And both mono and stereo versions are equally good)

Not the same person, but he is kind of right you know.

Revolver was when they stopped writing about "muh girl"

You, sir, are a gentleman.

This thread has already aged worse than any Beatles output.

>mono and stereo are equally good
so having one speaker is equal to having two

Yeah and they had a bunch of albums after revolver and that's most of the stuff people talk about anyway. What's your point?

>Because is "muh girl"
>Nowhere Man is "muh girl"
>A Day in the Life is "muh girl"
>Yellow Submarine is "muh girl"
>With a Little Help from My Friends is "muh girl"
>Yesterday is "muh girl"
>Help is "muh girl"
>While My Guitar Gently Weeps is "muh girl"
>I am the Walrus is "muh girl"
>Strawberry Fields Forever is "muh girl"
>Helter Skelter is "muh girl"
>Hey Jude is "muh girl"
>Sun King is "muh girl"

I could go on for ages, m8. There is no universe where "Beatles only sang about 'muh girl'" isn't an asinine comment.

god damn, no shit dude. my dad always tried to get me to listen to the beatles, but it sounded so shitty, like there was no bass or somethin. couldnt do it, man

he's kinda right... but he's actually wrong

But it's implied that they are talking to a girl in every song.

>ay, girl. Here Come the Sun King
>girl, nothing is real
>when I get to the bottom I go back to the top of slide where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride then I get to the bottom then I see you again, girl

Maybe if you're a deranged transgender mental case

But for the rest of us, it's a bit more abstract.

only white album and abbey road have "aged well"

put some more filters on it and you could convince me some of those tracks are modern day indie pop
well there IS no bassist desu

This is why I hate the early stuff, Revolver and on is pretty great though, deserves all its praise

I just don't understand why everyone on this board will disregard 70% of The Beach Boys total output just to focus on the good stuff but when it comes to the Beatles it's like

"LOLOL THEY WROTE LOVE ME DO THEY SUCK YOU FAG"

Yikes. No one gives a shit about Pablo Honey when speaking of Kid A, so why crucify the Beatles for "with the Beatles" when we're talking about Abbey Road?

Beach Boys are way more musically talented than the Beatles ever were. The Beatles were essentially hacks, covering songs and ripping off other artists sounds

not true by the way

>when you contrarian so hard for good boy points on Sup Forums that you say laughable shit that has no basis in reality at all
Yikes

the beastie boys

Holy shit. You are absolute plebs. The Beach Boys pioneered an entirely new sound. The Beatles just took black music and made it British