youtube.com/watch?v=_7RID9icG2E
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00276.x/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill OP

Your mom.

change the channel

suck your delicious cock OP ;)

Stay inside armed so I don't get killed by hordes in the streets

I'd find out where every 4channer in my area lives and systematically hunt them down one by one, making sure they died a slow painful meme death.

Kill Donald Trump XD

confess my love for traps to my parents via gmail

2D ones, right?

Probably fuck Purge

rape cunnies

yes

Pirate Universal movies

Probably rape some whore then stay in my hidden underground bunker, cook some chilli con carne and play vidya/watch a kino.

Fuck a bunch of chubbies but the wife would be cool with it since it never happened and qas just a dream.

I actually enjoy this concept for an entertainment thriller...

But once again just looking a the trailer it seems less exciting.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7RID9icG2E

I would find and rape this guy

Then I would eat his chili and tell him that his Kino is actually a flick.

I somehow missed all the trailers for the first one and went in not knowing anything about it.

I really enjoyed the first half or so before it turned into a "real" horror movie.

Don't rape me dude

do my taxes

Stay in and shitpost

but you made chili.

I would use the Purge to end the Purge, and destroying millions of dollars in infrastructure.

Honestly, rob some shit.

Jaywalk

White collar crime.

Horses. Nothing but horses.

Keep America Great(tm) by killing that mentally ill DRUMPF fascist

But if I did live in the world Michael bay thinks we live in, I would probably just go hiking in the woods for a day.

Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of it to blow over.

You can bring weed, I'll make pot chilli and we can chill with chilli while watching Fantastic Planet. Rape is not necessary amongst the dominant gender, friend.

Cheat on my taxes

hahaha, well done.

lock myself in my parents basement and play video games all night

oh wait that's any day

Join a bunch of poltards and hunt down liberals.

hunt down cuckservatives too.

They are just as bad.

Form a group of likeminded individuals that patrol the streets as a temporary police force, shutting down murderers and rapists with lethal force to keep the community safe.

rape and loot? literally what else would I do? baka stupid question senpai

Rape that girl who was mean to me in high school and steal a tv

I'm gonna come rape both of you and throw your nasty ass chili in the toilet

Pirate movies

Gambling. Setup a warehouse where you can bet on fucking anything. Two guys fighting, who can take the longest piss, dig fights, whatever. Bet anything and everything. True to argue with a lost bet and you're shot.

hide in the fucking woods.

Rape is for women, lads. Let's act rational.

The same thing I do any other day because, despite what those retarded movies would have you believe, people don't turn into homicidal maniacs just because big daddy government stops enforcing laws. Crime doesn't increase during police strikes you statist fucks. That premise gets me so heated, what the fuck is wrong with you people? You're the reason cannabis prohibition still exists.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00276.x/abstract

>Employing FBI “Return A Record Card” data, this study examines the impact of municipal police strikes on reported rates of burglary, robbery, larceny, and auto theft in 11 U.S. cities. Relationships reflecting the view that police presence is essential for crime prevention and social order are examined for variation duration of police strike, city size, and offense category. Overall, analysis yields very limited support for the police presence argument, suggesting that strikes have neither a significant nor a systematic impact on rates of reported crime.

By "rape" I mean in the halo sense. Like I'm gonna fuckin kill you to death

Two chicks at the same time.

Well you can try, but the bunker entrance is hard to find and security is tight. Plus I have an armoury with assault rifles, ammunition and protection.

It would be extremely painful

Just think, you can probably legit steal some shit from a Wallmart by going to one in some nigger infested area like Detroid, putting whatever you want to steal in your cart, then play the 'Commencement of the annual purge' thing on the speakers. I bet you after around 5 minutes they would go fucking insane and you can sneak out with whatever shit you want to steal (ideally out the back door near all the gardening shit since the front doors will be blocked by niggers). It's almost 50/50 that niggers would really go crazy if you did this.

>wanting to go near the gardening supplies during a chimp out
Sure most will go for bats or use their own gats, but some of those fools are gonna go for pickaxes and shit when the sporting weapons and TVs are gone and you don't wanna be anywhere near a monkey with no banana

underrated

Nice user nice

>XD
kill yourself

Crash this plane...

I would take a vacation and return after it's over

>the irl winchester doesn't exist anymore
just die in my sleep desu

This. You could embezzle millions on one night and get away with it.

Take a vacation to Australia and shitpost on Sup Forums about how blacks and poors are getting BTFO. Seriously, why doesn't everyone just take a vacation during the purge?

was gunna post this. Sup Forums on purge night would be bretty good

shitpost on Sup Forums

Light fires and cripple infrastructure, since those are the only crimes that are apparently not done during Purges.

I'd pirate a lot of movies

Just because police strike doesn't mean the crimes aren't illegal. Don't be retarded
>frog poster
It all makes sense now

I'll just teleport behind you because it's nothin personal kid.

Tell that to the riots.

I heard suicide is illegal in most places. I'd probably take the opportunity to finally end myself.

Bust into some basements and stab some NEETs/underaged. Sup Forums will lose many shitposters and wannabe patricians that day.

You people are fucked up. Don't know why I still come to this place.