I need advice Sup Forums, I will get laid tomorrow, what is the best/most easy sex position for a virgin beta like me...

I need advice Sup Forums, I will get laid tomorrow, what is the best/most easy sex position for a virgin beta like me? I don't want she knows I'm 25 and virgin...

Start off with the upside down double twist rainbow anal surprise, if she's not into that swap to missionary

Get some Spanish fly

Stick your dick in. Move. GG.

serious question?

anyway, you can't mess up with the classics like the missionary or doggstyle. Try them both and, like the beta virgin you are you should've cummed already, if not let her (I hope it's a her) ride you.

hope you have a nice first time, faggot

French Exit

>missionary and doggstyle

t-t-thanks

Her on top, that way you can just lie there and play with her tits while she does the hard work.

But should I move?

doggystyle is definitely not going to be a good first choice if she has any sort of ass and you don't know what you are doing / looking for down there

So missionary and her on top are the best option. Should I eat her?

yes

if you don't want to then what are doing

Your best position is telling her the truth

here's the only serious answer youre going to get on this thread

don't do cowgirl if you plan on busting in less than 30 seconds

start off with missionary (its literally the most classic position and intimacy is key), but if youre a skinny fuck like me your arms will probably get tired of holding yourself up. engineer a way to last longer (like i did, i bury my head into her neck and use one of my arms to wrap around her waist for support) or prepare to switch to doggy or something else basic.

when you feel yourself coming close to busting, disguise your pauses and pull-outs as more time to kiss and fondle each other. girls eat that shit up. like i said, intimacy is key, and if anything itll make them even more wet while you get to hold on that precious nut. win-win.

let me say one more time: DO NOT RIDE COWGIRL IF YOU WANT TO BUST IN 30 SECONDS. if youre as beta as you claim, you probably wouldnt have the balls to speak up and say "slow down, im about to bust." youll just stay quiet while you let the nut come out, you fuckin beta. stay away from cowgirl.

nah, I can do that

can't*

Put a pillow under her lower back when in missionary

legit. take 400mg of korean ginseng, and lather your dick up with lidocaine HCI and really rub it in til its dry. let it sit on there for about 40 minutes, then wash it off. meet girl. where condom. your dick is going to be numb as fuck, but the ginseng will allow for maximum boners. get the condom on, and relax. You're gonna fuck her brains out.

get her nice and wet by rubbing her inner thigh gently. Explore her body and give her soft touches all over. get her excited like this. insert penis SLOWLY into her vagina. Use slow shallow thrusts, by gyrating your hips back and forth. Position your pubic bone on her clitoris and begin grinding your bone on her clitoris while thrusting your penis in and out, slowly increasing speed.

Shes gonna be soaking wet, and you're just getting started. next you're going to get her on her belly and youre going to do it pronobono. Try and aim down and just thrust it in you'll figure it out. It'll feel natural. Just keep doing this for 20 minutes and shell orgasm for sure. When you feel like it, get her on top, and pull her body down to yours, and then bring your legs together and firmly thrust your hips forward grinding your penis shaft along her urethra. THis hits the clitoris pretty hard. Your glans will be popping her clit with every thrust. then if you can feel your dick at this point, and you're just ready to nut, you relax your legs, and then slowly increase the speed of your thrusts, up and down. grab onto those ass cheeks and just jackhammer the fuck out of that pussy. if you do this right, she will have orgasmed at least 3 times. sperm, and have her suck your dick, its time for round two. After the sperming once, your stamina will naturally increase so you can fuck her for longer and bring her the pleasure more.
Congratulations, you are now a sex god.

Real talk here guys. If I can't get a girl even half this good looking why bother trying?

>put a pillow under her nose

read it wrong

Eat her out. Gently rub your tongue up and down and around her clit and then put your whole mouth on it and suck on her clit and repeat. My girl loves that shit and also try prone or doggy cause most girls cum quick of you hit them just right with the thrusts
gl faggot

when i had my first time i couldn't nut while she was riding me, had to switch to missionary to get off

also pro tip op: wear a condom, you will last so much longer

bump

Just tell her "Hork Hork Hork", its a natural human sexsound, you will notice her answering "Derk Derk Derk", this is a sign of her subconciousness telling you "destroy my pussy daddy,im ready for your nut", at this point you should stop and cum in her face cause cumming inside will turn her into some paleolitic crustacean,a sign of the coming of the antichrist

I too get tired of holding myself up, more push-ups needed.

Sauce

Doggie

Cowgirl. Let her do the thing.
Also if she's tall enough, legs on shoulders.

Who cares whores don't really care if you cum within ten seconds

girls care

Put her legs over your shoulders and just start drilling her. Also if you lean over especially enough so ther her knees touch her shoulders she might be more focused on on the position she just out in or that its uncomfortable than your C grade stroke game

Fuck her missionary until she figures out you're beta virgin then lean back and raise her pelvis up so you feel most of the tension at the mid/back end of your dick. I can last forever doing that and you're gunna rub the shit out of her Gspot. Then jedi mind trick yourself into the beta you are, raise one leg like you are going places and keep that for a minute.
Flip her and fuck the shit out of doggystyle. The end.

If you don't know how to eat pussy shes going to figure you are a virgin. There is such a thing as bad head it is very real. Play down there and give her a couple fingers if you want to hang out to long because you have no game plan.

a girl wants a gentleman to make love to her. You need to mount her missionary and lay right on top of her and keep telling her how much you love her and will protect her. They like it when you nibble their ears, but you have to know the correct amount of saliva to put in her ear, make sure you gently rasberry her ear a little bit just enough to make her inner ear moist.

Is it a prostitute user? If so get multi shot as an addon

HAH fucking peasant. I am 52 years old and still a virgin and I have everything a person could ever hope for.

NAME of girl?

aye konkur/sekound the rekwest

>I don't want her to know I'm a virgin

Why? At least if she will then know why you don't know what you are doing. You probably won't get hard anyway, happens the first time. You will be nervous

Topkek.

(OP)
OI wot's the name of this bitch

only helpful post on this thread

hey user, tit's erica campbell
enjoy fapping