Can someone please cuck me?

can someone please cuck me?

Im down give me her kik

would be glad to, contact information for her?

Question is, does she want to cuck you?

Need to see nudes first

Sure, send us a pic of your gf first though... Does she know you wear her clothes?

no contact info just tell me what you'd do

I'd make her watch as I fuck you in the ass

First thing I'd do is clockwork Orange your ass in the corner of the room

I woukd mix amonium nitrate with carbolic acid

why

I've got a 9x6 that I'm sure she'd melt for. Where you at?

AZ you?

Dallas Texas,

Is she into it? From 1-10, how disappointed is she with her sex life?

2 honestly

so pretty satisfied then? Oh well. Make another post when she is ready to have her pussy destroyed.

no no very unsatisfactory

she takes off her clothes and straddles the toilet. that bit of shit starts to peak out and finally a torrent of fecal bulk crashes into that bowl in waves. this is when you twist large pieces of yarn around your balls and tie them to your elbows. at this time it will be dark outside, so you'll bring flood lamps attached to car batteries and carry them with us along the bike path behind your house. after stopping at the landscaping business to steal mulch we lay out a blanket and begin to fuck in front of you. don't try to take any pictures, this magnificent fuck will trail off into the ether, a dream that once was. do you think this is a joke? are you kidding me? your woman will feel the tug of a vacuum cleaner pulling the rest of the shit out of her ass along with most of her large intestine. you may smell it, but you may not touch. i'll begin to fuck that piece of intestine so hard it tears, leaving her with precious moments to live. do you call 911? do you change your name and move away? let your cock decide.

K. Let's get some more pics.

I'd give her the same treatment I give all women I sleep with. Three orgasms. Usually it's one through oral and two from penetration. In exchange I get to choke, slap, and rail them (within reason). Finish on her face. No exceptions.

They're usually pretty accommodating by that point.

How old is she OP?

surprisingly got me horny
rail? how old are you btw she's 19

she look like bait man........

Do you want her fucked properly or not? Here's a dick pic as a show of good faith.

>implying anyone in a Sup Forums thread has ever had sex

>6kb

Damn Australians have ugly cocks

she's not
i do yes

no more interest?

Is that you in the blues in the picture on the left? Cause Jody's already cucking you good.

that's not me

What is her least favorite position?

Got any bikini pics?

So you're Jody then?

she has a near potato face

id probably cuck someone with a more attractive wife tbqh

she and i never had sex
no i'm a creeper

So you're into someone else's girl?

Does she even know you exist? It seems like you're being cucked pretty good by some marine who's ten times the man you'll ever be.

Pretty good pic, ty

how would you fuck her

stirrups. Use some enemas, douches, and speculums to really open her up and then electrodes to help her clench on my cock.

Wow your tried again

Fair, but why aren't you going after OP, who's asking to be cucked... with some other dude's girl?

Hii,how do you like my gf?