Which group of fans are the most racist?

Alright Sup Forums it's time we find out which group of fans are the most prejudice.

go to

>gotoquiz.com/symbolic_racism

take the short test and post a photo of your score and your favourite artist/band

Mine is Bob Dylan.

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=are-you-racist-quiz
youtu.be/YCZJi3Z0ihQ
nber.org/papers/w22399
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death Grips. Extremely problematic.

"Niggas" on the moon? Seriously? Ugh.

57%
Albert Ayler

This shit deadass gay as hell b
Favorite lately is misfits and beach boys. Can't choose.

test is bullshit by the way, it doesn't take reverse racism into account, which it should

>A symbolic racist may genuinely oppose racism. Symbolic racism is a psychological theory, and is in no way definitive.

Gay quiz.
Also 57%, Depeche Mode.

Chelsea Wolfe
26%

I voted for trump.

then give me a better quiz

go kill yourself, Milo

id say kanye west, grimes, lil yachty, radiohead, two milk hotel and other mu core shit coz this is alt right forum

I just googled this one
proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=are-you-racist-quiz

Styx

You're very dumb

reverse racism lmao

you white people try really hard to feel victimised

Skrewdriver, Absurd, Hate Forest, the list goes on...

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.
>you white people
You're being racist right now

>try really hard to feel victimised

W E W L A D

ok bud

I find it funny that this test doubts you're telling the truth if you're not racist like you must be racist and are a liar

like most political tests online, it doesn't go further left than liberalism.

racism is also rooted in liberalists

>Being a whiny nigger on the internet
Fuck off back to Africa anytime

>racism quiz
>all the race-related questions are about black people

gee, that's not racist at all

>killing people is only ok if blacks do it

i am so sorry but i was born here. western imperialists brought me to this wicked vile place, and i have no way of escaping.

feel free to whine about how joking about your chicken not being seasoned is hurting you so badly

watch your back...

Das Racist

well... yeah....

The test only accounts for racism against black people (don't need to explain why that's bullshit), and only accounts for views on their economic position in the US. Someone who sees black people as not working hard enough may not necessarily be racist, but instead be meritocratic.
Also, this thread is borderline music related.

aka post-colonialism 101

no one "brought" you here. you live here.
even if someone bought you an all expenses paid ticket back to africa I guarantee you wouldn't go
because africa is shit.
and you're still being racist.

youtu.be/YCZJi3Z0ihQ

Here to shut all you guys down with your lame ass wannabe racist musicians, get into the real shit. This shit.

my family have been here for hundreds of years there is no back to my own country.

and hey, violence against oppressors is almost always justified

but your favourite group are a bunch of talentless rapists

What the point of this image
It's terrible shooped as well

so I don't know why you're talking about "western imperialists"
also who is "oppressing" you?

>reverse racism
Listen, prejudice can be tossed both ways, but there is no way institutional racism well ever be detrimental to your life.

Normal tier percentage.
If you have more that the average 50% you are a closet racist and like to suck black dick. If you are under 50% you are an open racist, and cuck worthy.

>Burzum

i understand your stupidity. our beliefs are shaped by our materialistic surroundings. some people are stubborn and do not think outside the box that they live in for their entire lives, like you white people. it can take a lot for some people to think constructively. don't worry though, one day you might realise the objective truth of the racial power struggles throughout the world

i guess dialectics are harder for some people :/

So you like to suck black dick?

35%
The Cure

>like you white people
racist

been listening to a fair bit of dubstep lately

>Institutional racism
oOOooOh, the scary institution that may or may not exist which is magically oppressing black people. It's so mysterious you can't even point it out, it just "exists".

boy, white people are REALLY easy to wind up

what tunes?

>dialectics

The only dialectics the hard left understands is material based dialectics. They eschew anything that speaks even remotely of an abstract concept; the left calls concepts they don't agree with "magic".

Hegel > Marx

but feminists and blm are promoting white genocide and reducing male rights?

racist

you are a delusional racist, sorry.

>They eschew anything that speaks even remotely of an abstract concept; the left calls concepts they don't agree with "magic".
[Citation Needed]

I'm not white, I'm chinese. I genuinely think most blacks are just pathetic and whiny.

Many anarcho-communists I know dismiss legitimate opposing theories and concepts as magic.

Yea 2% on occasion whats your score cuck?

>racist = saying blacks got more economic help than they deserved
nice quiz

7% black dick sucking

ah yes, the evil anarcho-communists, funded by soros call all oposing theories magic and blasphemy!

always rinsing anything from ghost crew and recently been listening a lot of D1, Pinch and TRG

So we're not in a country ruled by individuals proven to be racist in many cases, and are widely advocated by the "alt-right", Neo-Nazis, and Klan leaders? Active racism and general hatred are being empowered by those in charge right now and you don't think the "institution" exists? You must have lived off it your entire life in that case.

You're projecting.

Rapists? Did DR hurt you, user?

>So we're not in a country
No, this is the internet, that thing that's not in a country

care to explain how i'm projecting?

Sparklehorse

your claims are completely baseless

I'm a nazi and I advocate you.
Whoops looks like you're a racist nazi now.

>no actual rebuttal to my statement
OK, go take a moment to be honest with yourself before you say anything else. Until then you're really not worth the time

Favorite artist: Fullkawa Honpo (古川本舗)

39%, "somewhat symbolically racist." I based my answers on the idea of meritocracy and that there isn't any real racial discrimination.

The whole quiz is bullshit and only works if you're looking at it with a collectivist mindset of "black people vs other people," which I think is fucking retarded.

>tfw you've tried to start political bait threads on Sup Forums before but they just got deleted. All you have to do is attach "your favourite artist".

It's a good feel.

Now, keep arguing you fools whilst i stand upon my ivory tower!

Please get off the internet. Your post is full emotional exaggerations and confirmation biases which would never be taken seriously.
You look stupid when you say "Institutional racism" don't point out which specific institution, law or policy which is actively discriminating against blacks.

white people are so easy to bait

>you're really not worth the time
You did take the time to reply though. How about: no I don't live in such a country as you described. If you feel so oppressed there, maybe you should get out of that shithole and move somewhere better.

racist

lmfao you're so mad!!!!!

The issue isn't any active law against blacks, it's the overall mistreatment of colored people that goes unpunished on a national scale in the US. It's become painfully clear at this point that white people don't mind a police state until they feel their rights are infringed upon, but they're quick to ignore or even justify violence and neglect toward colored/low income communities.
Ex: Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Philando Castile, Rekia Boyd, all of Flint, Michigan, the Natives at Standing Rock, Trump's border wall, the travel ban imposed upon primarily Muslim countries that we don't profit from

apparently being centrist is being racist
probably slint or low

That test is literally peak idpol

This quiz is hilarious, the questions are so obviously biased

30% - Very Symbolically Racist

Future Sound of London

NUCK FIGGERS

>shooting armed criminals isn't justified violence
fuck off

Death Grips

Name the criminal.

I'm pretty sure you're baiting at this point because I refuse to believe you're THAT out of touch, but I can't help but react because that level of ignorance really does exist and it's horrifying t b h.

>name the criminal

Tyrone or Jamal is a pretty safe bet

>flint, Michigan
Oh boy. He thinks Flint is a race issue.

>The issue isn't any active law against blacks
Yes it is. When you say institutional racism that is what you have to prove.
You have to point out a specific institution or law which is actively discriminating against blacks or any other minorities.
Otherwise you're just fucking ghost hunting. You're hunting for something you can't even prove exists.
Most of the cases you mentioned (E.g. Trayvon, the travel ban) the racial component is ambiguous.
You need statistical evidence along with an entity that you accuse that is committing the racism to prove that institutional racism exists to some degree.

Here's a study from 2016
nber.org/papers/w22399
It takes into account 1,300 police shootings in 10 major police departments over the 2000-2015 span. It concludes that Cops were more likely to shoot at white suspects than black ones.
Does that prove institutional racism against whites? No.
Here's another study by harvard professor
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
It concluded that there was no racial bias in police shootings. Regardless of whether whites were more likely to be shot or not.

ebin antifa!

78%, favourites are NMH Radiohead and King Crimson

Half of the questions are so fucking racist there's no way to answer them and not be racist

>watch your back...
Lol fuck off you dumb monkey

Stop being pathetic on the internet

I do believe that. It also speaks to the disenfranchisement of low income communities as I'd mentioned

In what way was the racial component ambiguous whatsoever? Also, why do you all try so hard to delegitimize people's pain? I never said black people are shot more than whites, but anyone can see that police aren't held accountable for their misconduct toward people of color in highly publicized cases. Imagine seeing people who look like you killed on camera on a near monthly basis and the justice system letting their murderers go free. They're normalizing black death and to simply accept this as truth inherently places our lives at a lower value in the eyes of the public, and the eyes of the law. State and federal governments have done little to nothing to to make the populace think otherwise, thus encouraging the sentiment by not nipping it in the bud. Oppression is supported by the institution.

Just be ready for when the cops come for your ass because I can assure you the rest of the world is gonna be catching the same shit black people have for generations and you won't know what to do

>cops
>coming for an innocent white man
Keep dreaming Tyrone

>but anyone can see that police aren't held accountable for their misconduct toward people of color in highly publicized cases

you can barely name 10 cases
in a country of 40~ million black people.

how many cases there are out there where cops weren't held accountable for shooting a white man? ah right, we don't know that, because they weren't highly publicised in the first place.

you lack perspective

>on a near monthly basis and the justice system letting their murderers go free

are you copy/pasting these from some tumblr post? I'm struggling to decipher whether you're baiting or not

How did you get 100%? I got 0% then went ahead and answered the complete opposite but only got 87%. Does the gun question affect the result? How about the race and age questions?

>In what way was the racial component ambiguous whatsoever?
For example, with the travel ban, you can't claim it's discriminating against muslims when countries like Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh are not on the list, and both countries have a huge populations of muslims. I know people say "They didn't ban saudi arabia because Trump does business with them", but what of bangladesh then? I just can't see enough evidence being a policy just existing for the sake of discriminating against muslims.

>Also, why do you all try so hard to delegitimize people's pain?
I don't, I just don't think you and many others have enough evidence for your claims. I don't know what you're trying to do. If you're trying to suggest a policy to fight something you can't exactly prove exists then we have to question it.

>but anyone can see that police aren't held accountable for their misconduct toward people of color in highly publicized cases
They are. The Officer punished for shooting Walter Scott, which was an actual case of police misconduct and really fucked up, was punished rightfully. And I didn't see that on your list unfortunately.
If you can name cases like that people would happily fight against the cause, but cases like Trayvon martin are a bit more complicated and have a lot more factors.

Flint Michigan is explicitly a poor/corporate battle. Those car factories fucked Michigan over when they left and all the citizens got from then was poisoned water.
>inb4 majority black

> do you own a gun
What is the point of this question

Believe it or not, I think we some ideas in common on this one. It is in large part a class issue, but I firmly believe that race is also a major component in this case

Okay you got Walter Scott and I honestly think your take on Trayvon is bullshit, but you still have yet to address the 12-year-old Tamir Rice or the clearly unarmed Philando Castile, both of whom were killed on camera. No matter what the pasts of any of these cases may have been, they posed no immediate threat to the police. None of them deserved to die and most of them were compliant at the time. These cops obviously mishandled the situations and acted upon prejudice-based fears when they fired their guns. With the evidence streaming all over the country and many people noticing the problems on display, the court system still let them free. Institutional racism is not some boogeyman or bigfoot that requires photographic evidence, though there's plenty of it. It's an engrained train of thought that plagues a lot of American minds and blinds them to the injustices happening right in front of them. Oppression isn't always carried out via marches and gas chambers you know. At this point, it's just how America works and people don't see a problem with it because they don't know any better.

My favorite bands are Big Black and The Jesus Lizard.

I got a 17%