Is it possible to get hiv from a blowjob?

is it possible to get hiv from a blowjob?

My online research leads me to believe no, it can be difficult to get hiv from oral sex even if the woman had open sores in her mouth, but I'm so paranoid about it. I got head two nights ago at a massage parlor and I'm a little scared.

Rip op

Unless you both had a cut on you're dick and on her mouth you're fine.

did your dick get cut at all?

Yes, of course its possible. Fairly unlikely, but still 100% possible.

Prob not hiv. Prob just syphilis, chlamydia, hpv and herpes. Way to go.

my dick didnt get cut

no shit, i just inspected my dick, i have two small ingrown hairs that werent there before

you guys want pictures or what?

youre probably fine. getting HIV is almost impossible from receiving a blowjob. if youre really worried than get tested

no i hear that, but due to my paranoia, ima get tested in 2 weeks, and once a montha fter that. I got the money for the tests

I guess im now concerned about the two ingrown hairs on my shaft now

>is it possible to get hiv from a blowjob?
Yes, but unlikely

>is it possible to get a plethora of other horrible diseases that may not be curable?
Fuck yes, you fat dumbass

what are the deseases then, doctor?

open mouth sore plus jizz equals gay aids sorry :(

Not even swallowing the cum of someone with AIDS will give you it. You don't have it unless you had an open wound on your dick and they had a bleeding would in their mouth. Since that wasn't the case you are fine.

Syphilis Gonorrhoea chlamydia herpes hpv hepatitis molluscom contagiosis

i know dude, i feel a lot more secure now that you guys have backed up what i researched.

I'm researching hpv and herpes right now. I'm just going to go in for a test for it and see what happens.

herpes simplex virus, hepatitis, human papilloma virus, bonus eruptus. The "curable" ones can also leave your shit perma-wrecked too if the infection gets bad enough.

It depends.

Sores in the mouth + any kind of open lesion or sore on the penis could lead to HIV. If you don't have sores, etc. then you only need to worry about micro-tears on the skin of the penis.

Unfortunately HIV transmits through blood so it is possible, though highly unlikely.

You may want to get an HIV testing kit in 3-4 weeks if you are *that* freaked out about it. 3-4 weeks is average incubation time before the immune system's antivirals can be accurately detected by a test.

thats another thing i found out, there is a certain amount of days for all sti's that you should wait to get tested, theres no point in getting the test before hand.

I appreciate you guys btw

TL;DR: hpv goes away on its own

"In most cases, HPV infections won't show symptoms and will clear up on their own. But two strains, HPV-16 and HPV-18 can cause precancerous cervical lesions and cervical cancer. Depending on the state of your immune system, this can take 5 to 20 years to develop."

"In most cases, HPV infections won't show symptoms and will clear up on their own. But two strains, HPV-16 and HPV-18 can cause precancerous cervical lesions and cervical cancer. Depending on the state of your immune system, this can take 5 to 20 years to develop."

"The bottom line"

HPV is a common infection that usually goes away on its own. Certain strains of HPV can develop into something much more serious, such as cervical cancer. There are no medical or natural treatments for the virus, but its symptoms are treatable. If you have HPV, it's important to use protection during sex to prevent transmission."

There's over 200 strains of HPV, some cause penile cancers

but being gay is a disease

Wanna kill whatever virus or bacteria is on there quick? Get yourself some 70%+ rubbing alcohol and pour it over your dick before the virus or bacteria makes its way from the surface of your skin to your bloodstream