ITT:We post our favorite rainy, gloomy day music

>I'm dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4Pm0kM9BI0
youtube.com/watch?v=7U6dTmmd6yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=y4Pm0kM9BI0

youtube.com/watch?v=7U6dTmmd6yo

>played miles and chet baker all the time in college during massive thunderstorms and drank gin, with a cute girl.

What is a good place to start with Baker?

Reading this gave me chills. Just wish I had a qt to listen to music and do casual drugs with. But I live at home and the only way I'm escaping that, it seems, is to have a proper job where i'd have to be up early in the morning to do shit I don't care about. Ugh, I'm just in such an emotional and shitty victim state atm.

right here user, right here.

I show every girl I end up getting into a relationship with chet, they always love it and it always end too soon.

College was a great time, true story about that girl we loved each but never got intimate cause she stayed with a guy that always beat her, and mentally abuse her also. But she always fell in love with me and was too afraid, about the most intimate thing we ever did was just hold hands, but we always listened to brand new, chet baker, and the smiths, and get really drunk together and I guess silently love each other.

Right in the feels. Why did she stay with the abusive bf? Especially if she loved you?
brb gotta smonk a doob.

Go to rainy day core

Well she ended up leaving him (and there was even countless times when she fought with him and told him that she loved me), but she just started resenting me for making her feel I suppose and was just afraid, but the one night when she did leave him, she did it by fucking another guy (not me) and I basically lost it, put a whole in our dorm wall. She ended up dropping out of college, talked on and off with me. 2014 was the last time I talked to her, we were 100 miles apart by then, and I sent her a picture of a daisy that grew in my yard, because that was her favorite flower. I got her daisies and a smiths on valentines day also when we were in college, and her shit boyfriend didn't get her anything. It was like we just like she was too afraid to be in love and be with me.

listening to this again after sunbather, was just thinking about it.

ITT: nu-males

>doesn't listen to rainy day music

>ITT
Shoot yourself.

Outer Space - Gemini

some really great ambient right here

t. nu-males

What's some vocal jazz/jazz in general that you'd recommend to someone that enjoys Miles and Chet?

Bill Evans, John Coltrane, and Frank Sinatra is my top 3 next to Miles and Chet.

Pic related is great. It's as Light as a feather.
Nice
No one cares, dude.

Thanks! I'll check them out.

t. nu-male