How did these unfunny, untalented hack frauds ever become so popular?

How did these unfunny, untalented hack frauds ever become so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhqZcGcwYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stick to the GoT threads pleb

Tim is really funny imo, Eric is meh

Have you seen how many views that le ranbum shit like YouTube poop gets?

Stoned high school and college kids watch Adult Swim. Nobody in their right mind thinks they are funny.

What does surreal humor have to do with drugs?

intentionally shitty 'ironic' humor is the fad nowadays
its fuckin everywhere and I hate it

i really don't know. i didn't think tom goes to the mayor was ever that popular and then they got their own show. i think they just tapped into that 13-18 adult swim viewing age with something that was completely different and strange

Do you guys think Tim is funnier with Eric or Gregg?

Because they are funny.

TGTTM and was their best show. Much more focused and not "random". On Cinema is great too.

Its kinda apples and oranges. I do find On Cinema/Decker to be generally funnier

Tim and Gregg have tapped into something very specific and interesting. The fictional versions of themselves together make a classic odd couple. It's essentially a psychologically abusive relationship.

Tim with Eric on the other hand, sort of feels aimless nowadays. Their comedic chemistry doesn't seem that strong anymore.

FACT: On Cinema is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

I can't believe Tim is still doing that shit, I see ads for his new secret agent show or whatever and I just have to think aren't people bored of this by now? How long can he play the ironic anti-humor thing out? He himself looks pretty bored.

>On Cinema is amazing
>Neil Hamburger is gimmick anti-humor

why does he do this? his stand-up is so fucking bad but he's funny as fuck in this.

Can anyone here recomend me some kino comedians? Do kino comedians even exist?

Todd Barry

What that means.

Patrice O'neal.

>Stoned high school and college kids watch Adult Swim
>Stoned
M I C R O S C O P E

Kino refers to cinema so there is no such thing as a kino comedian. Jerry Lewis' films are kino, though.

This. On Cinema is great.

I actually think the opposite.

>kino comedians

i think tim is funnier, but i think eric is a better writer/director. the whole decker stick is way too ironic for me, falls flat

Because they worked really hard and took a gamble

>Tim and Eric mailed a tape of thier sketches to Bob Odenkirk
>It included an invoice for the cost of sending him the tape

>le ironic humor man

worse than slapstick fart jokes

the decker product itself is over the top. it's the backstory that ties it all together.

it reflects people like steven seagal who make the most ridiculous films, but are still nearly unbelievable personalities in real life.

decker doesn't end with the show. on cinema, the oscars specials, and the various interviews make it one cohesive universe.

le funny jump cuts and video stuttering.

Nobody thinks they are funny after the age of 25.

This. Decker is just one piece of the puzzle.

>why does he do this? his stand-up is so fucking bad but he's funny as fuck in this.

i was going to go to a neil hamburger show just recently but couldn't make it. did i dodge a bullet?

Take it back

i don't know. what does acid have to do with the grateful dead?

i've never been but i think most of the fun is reacting to him

like you're not going to laugh at the show, you're going to yell at him, groan, get berated by him. and there is bound to be a good portion of the audience that are walk-ins who don't realize what's going on. i guess you are supposed to laugh at them? or maybe join in with them and their disgust?

i smoke marijuano :)

You just aren't operating on a high enough irony level.
youtube.com/watch?v=jhqZcGcwYV8

Because they're actually very funny and very talented.

Their humor is an acquired taste, but once you get it, you think it's hilarious.

even a picture of them makes me cringe

i get he probably wants to include his wife in the videos but god damn she is not funny and her voice makes me vomit

Tim is very unfunny in interviews, he's always trying to play a character.

surprised anyone agrees to interview him. he always ends up embarrassing them/the hosts/their brand in a really thorough way, sometimes even breaks shit like he did to that faggot's laptop in that one vid. entertaining to watch at least

Im impressed how well he does with how little she gives him to work with

I don't think he's funny but he performs his bit well.

Tom Goes to the Mayor was funny.

Nathan Fielder

The Comedy was fucking terrible. Never taking movie suggestions from you racist whitebois ever again

Tim is great and hilarious, Eric is an actual good actor.

memes