Ask someone who is out on bail for stealing 4k worth of stuff and awaiting trail

ask someone who is out on bail for stealing 4k worth of stuff and awaiting trail

What did ya steal?

Who got you out?

a few iphones and im not very proud of it

what's 2 + 2

husband,master

Who'd you steal em from and why?

Are you gay?

How long were you in jail?

some people think so
target but i worked for a third party company so i had access to the stock of phones

i honestly don't know why i did it and now im trying to not have to spend time in jail

we don't know we are trying to get probation at the moment

How'd you get caught?

2 + 2 = x
2 = 1 + 1
1+ 1 + 1 + 1 = 4
the math checks out

Were you excited when you did it?

Ever stolen anything else?

camera and me being retarded
yeah i would so i was a little excited but now im just terrified

actully no its my first offense and its a big first offense. lover isn't very happy with me!

What went through your mind as you did it? Did you want to sell them or give them to your friends?

the idea was to sell them and give it to my family thats about to lose the house. chaotic good?

jail fucking sucks it's terrible for a lot of reasons but more for me than anyone else.

Yeah. But really dumb of you not considering the cameras or developing a plan. Should have thought ahead before doing it. Not smart to just rush in.

honestly i will never attempt to steal again in fact ADT wants to hire me to put up security into stores and houses

irony.

You could plead that you have cleptomania and try and get off through insanity. Say youve been battling it for ages and you lost to the urge.

yeah but wouldn that put me in a hospital instead?

Oh if you are into pet play and you already have a husband or master or whatever you call him dont get arrested

cause he really does own you after being bailed out with a signature bond

body hurts so much