BASED JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

BASED JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

see boys this is what an alpha male sounds like

An "alpha male" doesn't use fucking Twitter.

Lol keep telling yourself that

pretty much the shutdown to that kind of whining

I'd consider a guy who's worth millions of dollars and can get any pussy he wants an alpha male. What's your definition?

based

So this is why people call this board /cel/

Trump does

Read it twice.

reminder that having your hair in a "black style" is appropriation because some nigger couldn't get a job with that hair

I don't see how some fucking pop star or celebrity wearing their hair that way has to fucking do with some unqualified nigger not getting a job

what does this have to do with television and film? reported

MODS

You'll grow up one day, user

mmm sexy pisy pusy

Oh, you got me. I'll stop posting now.

no way that is real

A million dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool?

>black people think only white people kill them

Holy shit some of the replies, black twitter is crazy.

Funny ass shit

He's nbout to get btfo

>tfw saved a shitload of shops of pic related from a Sup Forums thread years ago
>hilarious, but never had reason to repost them
>recently went through cluttered HDD and deleted tons of irrelevant and unfunny pics
>see this thread
>finally an excuse to post one or two of the best shops for the first time in years
>they're gone
>go to bed depressed about it
>people ask why I'm depressed, say I should talk about it
>can't talk about it because the reasons are so retarded

no trolling I seriously don't understand what he is saying.

"the more you realize that we are the same, the more we can have a conversation"

I don't get it.

nice filename

I don't get it. Is this a "black thing"?

"We're not so different, you and I."

Are they still mad at him cause he got Janet's titty out 12 years ago?

>cultural appropriation

Hey black people! You know how you're pissed off about people using your inventions? Well if white people got that pissed off, you wouldn't be able to utilize antibiotics, vaccinations, democracy, blue jeans, the guitar, fuck even Swisher Sweets.

So how about we stop pretending that inventions "belong" to a certain group of people, and recognize that ideas and products, once invented, belong to the entire civilizaiton as a whole? That's the point of a democracy built on capitalism after all.

kek
>>people ask why I'm depressed, say I should talk about it
>>can't talk about it because the reasons are so retarded
strangely, I can empathize

>You know how you're pissed off about people using your inventions
Uh no? Nice strawman

By the time I wake up tomorrow I expect to see no less than five articles about JT "whitesplaining" racial issues to a black man. The tweet will be deleted and he'll be forced to apologize. Mark it.

let's talk about it

so what are you pissed off about concerning "cultural appropriation"? Do you think you invented spoken word music (i.e. rap)?

My point is that no "culture" belongs to any one race of people. If you want to live in the multicultural society that white people have been forced to live in then you have to recognize that you don't get to be the only group of people that wears dreadlocks or listens to J Dilla.

>Hey black people!
pretty sure most black people don't give a shit about """cultural appropriation""", as stable, well-adapted people in general don't give a shit about """cultural appropriation"""

JUSTin

>it's a Sup Forums analyzes a tweet without context episode

>well-adapted
well-adjusted
time to pass out soon

They really fucking do now. Just look up what Jesse Williams fucking said tonight at the BET awards.

>they are stealing our culture like oil

Reminder that enjoying something you saw on television or in the media is racist if it was something someone black was doing and you aren't black

But reminder that we want more black people on telvision :^)

>Jackson's publicist stated the performance ending was only supposed to reveal Jackson's red lace bra, though the lace undergarment was accidentally removed along with the outer layer.

But he didn't apologize!! It would have saved this aging black womans career!

>They really fucking do now. Just look up what Jesse Williams fucking said tonight at the BET awards.

I just watched the Jesse Williams speech at BET awards tonight.

if there was an Independence Day speech for a Race War, he just gave it.

Damn

After reading through this entire thread... I STILL don't get it.

summary? i don't want to watch it. I'm in a good mood.

No, he shitposts on Sup Forums with the rest of the alphas.

He's a great speaker even though I don't agree with his platform at all.

I hope it happens, I really hope it does.

"shut up, whitey. black people are magic"

People are people

Trying to separate us based on skin color is the issue

>we are the same

uhhhh

its ok,that black man is culturally enriching him and redpilling him at the same time

Can someone please explain exactly what cultural appropriation even is and why it's so offensive? I've tried looking it up and it's still a complete mystery to me

If white people do something that black people do in entertainment its racist and they are stealing

white people in dread locks
white people wearing traditional East Asian garb
white people eating tacos or sushi
white people making hip hop

stuff like that user

Whites don't have the right to enjoy themselves.

They want white consumers to consume their music

They don't want white people making it though

That's not how the world works.

#WhiteLivesDon'tMatter

But why? Isn't immitation the highest form of flattery?

It's when people get defensive about other people taking something from a culture that they're not involved with.
It's incredibly hypocritical.

>white people aren't killed by police!
>tell black person that died in 2012 by the police that its better living in 2012 than in 1612!
>stop using us to make money on our culture!

We have your back, Justin. White power

Fuck no.

>Mark it.

MARK?

>white people eating tacos or sushi

this isn't it because hispanics and asians dont give a shit about it

only black people and white "WOKE" people give a fuck

you know fat ugly college bitches

yeah, pretty much. it's also kind of pathetic, but there's nothing new under the sun really

An alpha male uses whatever the fuck he wants too.

when white people do it it's just mockery born out of pure racism, especially if they make a profit and they don't donate those profits to black charities

i read the transcript.

how much longer until a white guy stands up at an award show and says, "i'm fucking done being guilt-tripped."

spotted the butthurt nigger

>black by birth
>nigger by choice

>white people aren't killed by police!
But that's not true. A study was done on the ethnicity of victims of police shootings and they come out about the same for black vs white. The white victims just don't get advertised in race baiting articles.

wow never knew timberlake was such a racist sexist xenophobe

bet he votes for trump. can't believe he silenced a POC voice

We need someone famous but on the way out like a Robin Williams type to make such a speech before killing himself, making him a martyr and hopefully getting people to look at this retarded issue in a non-retarded way.

Until someone is willing to die for the cause, retards will continue to retard.

The term "Woke" annoys the shit out of me. It's like the new age equivalent of what referring to people as 'sheeple' was a decade ago, and anyone who uses it as an affirmation of a particular stance is just a massive faggot 100% of the time.

>handsome
>great voice/great musician
>makes bumping tracks
>has never released a bad album
>decent actor
>creampied Jessica Biel and married her
>rich as fuck
>well-liked
>wanted by every woman in the world
>can even pull off a fedora and does so regularly

Is there anyone more alpha?

justin called that nigger a racist without actually triggering the dictionary pc police

I am not sure if you quoted the right person.

Nice.

dropped

shut up! black people are never arrested and only killed by police!

>I apologize to anyone who felt
yeah this is a terribly weak line of shit to go down. his publicist should have been on the phone with him immediately or something...

wow...really makes ya think..

Dumb fucking trump poster

I just watched Jesse Williams' speech from the BET Awards tonight and I can honestly say that what happened to the Sept of Baelor on Got tonight is what should have happened to that fucking auditorium during that fucking speech

how that fucking retard (and I have been an adversary of his on twitter since a few months after Trayvon caught a bullet) got a standing ovation for merely saying the words "Tamir Rice" makes me think black people are honestly the stupidest fucking simpletons on planet Earth

I don't know if a race war is inevitable or if too many people are already brainwashed and white guilt will never be overridden.

What do black people even want? What do they mean when they say they want equality? Does that translate to "give me money whitey"?

You're fooling nobody, Jerome.

>femishit can't handle the bants
Relax sweetheart, it's not real.

context please?

They want to be treated equally :^)

White people are never killed by the police!
Black people never kill each other!

It's all white peoples fault for making them poor neighbor......

oh yeah it is just about money

This shit is done from top left / top right.
It's actually, in order from skull size biggest to smallest:
Mongoloid
Caucasoid
Negroid

This shit makes the negroid look bigger than a Chinese guy's head which is like almost never.

i agree with your sentiment.

HOWEVER

>adversary of his on twitter.

sure, kid.

don't let them get to you. it's what they want.

don't blame black people alone for getting swept up by a demagogue, it happens to every race. clearly
the audience was moved by the emotional appeal, and the sense of someone speaking to their own fears, not because they arrived at some mutually comprehensible conclusion together.

>Recucks himself almost immediately.
>All those WE WUZ MUSICIANS N SHEIT responses.

Social media was a mistake.

I think you made the other user's point.

I honestly have no clue what his goals were during his speech. He kept talking about "changing the laws by force" and I honestly have no clue what that means.

I just would like black people to acknoledge that yes, cops tend to treat their community worse, but that might be a consequence of the fact that more than 50% of violent crime in the US comes from the black community, which makes up less than 13% of the population, so perhaps there's a connection there? Clearly there must be since majority-black police departments like Baltimore PD tend to be the most problematic with racial incidents, like how 3 of the 6 officers charged in the Freddie Gray incident were black.

>makes me think black people are honestly the stupidest fucking simpletons on planet Earth
It took you this long to realize that? I just figured it out over time by interacting with them.

I'm not proud of wasting my time and energy on "combating" this retard on twitter, I was merely trying to point out that I am completely aware of who he is and how much of a complete fucking dolt he is. His twitter is one of the blandest, most simplistic places I have ever been in my life and it's clear why a "celebrity" like him would be sucked into the BLM bullshit.

Why oh why would you ever capitulate to these retards? I don't understand it.

Is whites reject black culture or do not strive to maximize black representation, they're racist.

If whites embrace black culture or too closely associate themselves with blacks, they're guilty of cultural appropriation and thus racist.

Basically, leftists hate whites and want to destroye them, but cannot say this overtly for fear of retaliation from the general population. Instead, they use contradictory positions which allow them to universally condemn whites while seemingly only targeting specific groups of offenders at once.

tell me about it!

For you.