youtube.com/watch?v=rzOpXpMgEzU
vidto.me/w98wnsqtv2d7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Admit it, you cried

youtu.be/Y3IwIB7yfO8?t=2m8s

Jorah

basically confirmed now that jon and dany are getting married

fuck this bullshit

no, but the following lady mormont call out gave me chills.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

more jon memes

>RHAEGAR GAVE UP HIS WIFE FOR THIS 3/10

>RHAEGAR PLUNGED WESTEROS INTO WAR FOR THIS 3/10

>ROBERT WAS BUTTHURT FOR LIFE OVER LOSING THIS 3/10

>R + L = J edition

NOT CONFIRMED
NOT CONFIRMED
NOT CONFIRMED
NOT CONFIRMED

KING IN THE NORTH

How are showfags supposed to even know about the Tourney at Harrenhal or anything else important about Rhaegar?

strawpoll.me/10598574
strawpoll.me/10598574
strawpoll.me/10598574

I hereby declare that the destruction and massacre of the Great Sept of Baelor to be now known from this day forward as the Green Church.

Press GC to pay respects to Smirkfu

Just a reminder that Dany is the villain of the series.

>Jaime kills the mad king because he threatened to blow up the city with wildfire
>his twin sister/lover blows up the city while he is away

Bravo DABID
Bravo.

Why doesn't this bitch sit on the iron throne?

nth for dornish teleporter ships

It was perfect for the feelings I imagine he had of the situation. 'Welp, I'm out!' it was meant to be disturbing because it was silly.

But yes, it was silly. Monty Python level silly.

Honestly Cersei has a legitimate grievance about this

butthurt fugly cuck confirmed
Aisling is pretty

overall i give this season a 5.5/10

i'm not ashamed to admit i really liked this episode though. 8/10, best episode they've done since season 4.

>no pink letter
>no fucking crypts
>that cringe bastard king scene
>Dany gets last scene AGAIN

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

the davos melli jon fire scene WAS FUCKING POINTNLESS

WHY ARE THESE SHIT WRITERS JUST MAKING FILLER SHIT UP IN THE GOD DAMN SEASON FINALE

Literally what was the point of revealing she's actually really old?

GC

The white walkers have a secret weapon to fight the dragons

I have to wait a fucking year for little finger to expose jon as not a stark and fuck salsa

I miss him guys ;_;

maybe they liked her cuz she was cool to talk to

You mong, Rhaegar was the best bard of all time. Better than that faggot from up north. He knew everything. He knew what he had to do. His is the song of ice and fire.

I don't really see how Cersei gets the throne after all those people died, wouldn't it have gone to Jaime?

AZOR FUCKING JON TARGARYEN CONFIRMED

WHO /JON/ HERE???

Even after all the bad shit that happened, I'm glad Olenna can still BTFO a retard when she sees one.

She said EXACTLY what the audience has been thinking about the Sand Snakes since day 1. It was cathartic to see those cunts knocked down a peg.

>this in considered a 20/10 in ireland

bearloli is pretty cute desu senpai

I hope there are more scenes with her and Jon ^_^

So according to the actors Sansa is pissed at Jon during that last scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=rzOpXpMgEzU

Why?

Jon offered her the Lord's room- to be the Lady of Winterfell, the leader, and she refused it and said "I'm not a Stark," then she said "you are to me." She gave him the leadership role when he ceded it and now Sophie says she's pissed and they all say there's going to be tension?

It seems nonsensical to me.

This sibling rivalry seems to fucking contrived to me. She looked like she trusts fucking Littlefinger more than Jon.

>bullying melly
FUCK YOU DAVOS WHO CARES ABOUT SOME LITTLE GOBLIN GIRL

I KNOW WHAT SANSA LIKES

I KNOW WHAT SANSA WANTS

I KNOW WHAT SANSA LIKES

SANSA LIKES

SANSA LIKES NOT JON SNUUU

XD

NUH UH THEY DIDN'T SAY JON SHE WHISPERED TOO QUIETLY

arya's arc ruined this season, hey should have just cut it

>north remembers speech taken from manderly and given to a literal 10 year old

Ok I could stand the rest of the feminism bullshit but this is getting a little ridiculous

>TFW they really killed her

She's italian.

I'm amazed how people don't get it

So

How do you deal with the Dragons?

>sends Melisande away
>pointless

I am a skinnyfat numale with low testosterone, I have a recding hairline and i dont know how to drive stick. I'm the father of 4 beautiful stepchildren and I have to say that this has been my favorite season so far.

What's the point of anything?

Character building you bloody wankstain

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GC :(

The Lannister/Sparrow alternating-plot armor story was the shittiest thing in the show

>one day the Sparrows start taking over and the Lannisters claim to not have the manpower to kill a handful of untrained peasant fanatics despite having TRAINED soldiers
>well they must be massively outnumbered
>Cersei blows up the sept, then in her coronation she magically has a huge Lannister army again to keep all the people in check

yes but the story needs her to be the queen so we just put logic to the side yet again

so whats the remaining drama in the show?

danaerys cant be stopped so who cares anymore?

Is he the only CIS white male left playing the Game Of Thrones?

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST

SHE'S FROM THE USA ?

that scene was mostly fan service, it was basically just the audience's voice talking through olenna.

it was fine for what it is, but i honestly kind of felt bad for the sand snakes....

ironically she's the only throne contender who can act besides CIA and cersei.

I was shocked by her lack of beauty. Ned did say she looked like Arya after all. I think people were more impressed with her beauty as a person than her physical.

reddit.

Reminder that Lancel, Willem and Martyn, the Lannister cousins, are all dead. If Jaime and Tyrion die or don't have children, House Lannister will join the Martells, Baratheons and Starks into extinction.

I'd follow her fucking leadership, no pedo in the slightest. Lil bitch is hardcore

ALL HAIL, FATED QUEEN OF ASHES, BEARER OF NONE, FINAL HEIR BY HELLFIRE, LONG MAY SHE REIGN

Ice dragons. Really, they have to have something. 3 dragons fucking up the entire WW army would be so fucking dumb. That's probably how they're gonna deal with it tho. D&D hate the fantasy aspects of the show, they'd rather it was just a medieval political thiller

DRAGON HORN
R
A
G
O
N

H
O
R
N

vidto.me/w98wnsqtv2d7.html

>low test male having 4 kids

pls just abort from now on thanks

What was the point of this powerlevelling?

>not a stark

He's still half Stark by blood and Rhaegar/Lyanna weren't married anyways, are you retarded m8?

Varys has clearly maxed out his teleporting skill

Will jorah or theon ever be seen again?

>No one cares Cersei murdered their relatives and is a kinslayer for killing Kevan
>The Lannister army was always shittier than Tyrell's and Tarly's and half of it is in the Riverlands but it's enough to control the capital

Not even trying

Dragonglass

Rhaegar's bastard inside Lyanna would still be family.

>women
>making sense

She's pretty for a stark, honestly. Look at that fucking egg Arya.

based waifu giving birth to the saviour

"oi ned prumise me cunt"

'me sista nees wata noaw!!"

To scottish people actually talk like this?

what? Kevan was the one that coronated her

i think the bigger thing is everyone thinks he is Ned Stark's son

I miss the high sparrow

she has the mountain dude

that thing is an undead killing machine that pretty much no one wants to fuck with

>but i honestly kind of felt bad for the sand snakes....

Nice derp eyes

>No one cares Cersei murdered their relatives and is a kinslayer for killing Kevan

What are you going to do, challenge the woman who blows up cities to get what she wants?

It sort of ruins characters like Brienne when every woman is absurdly commanding. Even 10 year old girls.

Jaime is still part of the Kingsguard, he renounced all his titles after taking up the mantle.

also

remind me how removing doran martell from the overall plot changes what happens in any way?

they deleted alexander siddig, a far better actor than anyone in the dorne plot, for...what?

I cried when they gave dorne's sluts the speech the actual ruler had. I cried of rage.

That scene you posted? It was cringey and pathetic. That bitch looks nothing like Lyanna anyway.

>Tommen died by jumping out of a window into the street
>King's
>Landing

Overall this season was pretty bad but that was a 11/10 episode.

CERSEI IS OFF THA FUCKIN CHAINNNNNNNN, BURN EM ALL YA BETCH

It's UNBELIEVABLE how you fucking idiots can't remember something you watched 2 hours ago.

Qyburn gave her the crown.

I know

Leave the poor girl alone. She's just trying to do whats right in the long run and constantly getting shit for it. Fuck Jon and Davos

wouldnt have great if young ned came in and it was taylor swift giving birth to jon snow

if tay swift lyanna stark it would all make sense

No.

D&D saved the fucking season by putting in Frey Pie holy shit. They fucked it up but jesus am I glad they still did it.

Cept Rhae Rhae's wife was still alive and they didn't have no poly or divorces u fuk.