If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method...

If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?

Why do dumb shits believe that vaccination had anything to do with religion, or lack thereof?

If Christians are worshippers of God then why deus vult?

tits or gtfo

just stop op kek

The same reason theists refuse to vaccinate their kids. Some of them are idiots.

So that morons like you can post the same thread every day.

God made everything that heals us, Atheists hate God.

>every day

Every 10 minutes.

here is a better one, why is it that the main arguement of an atheist is pray to god and nothing happens, when they are basically COMMANDING A FREAKIN DEITY. A GOD IS NOT A FUCKING GENIE THEY DONT HAVE TO GRANT FUCKING WISHES AND STUPID SHIT YA TWATS!!!

Here is what I think, there can't be such a thing as a feminine penis unless there is such a thing as a masculine vagina. So... Post some masculine vaginas to prove me wrong

>If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?
>this thread

OP this was a shit one, do "why don't atheists believe in god?!?/1/1/" next time, this was pathetic

Have you met an athiest irl?

# then why do you pray to him asking for miricles if you know it wont happen and warship him? And if your answer is to get into heaven i hope you know that wearing multi fabric cloths is a sin so you are wasting your time.

wait we do?

this. if christians were really as christian as they believed they were, they'd be out slaughtering muzzies right now

Harry Potter is a work of fiction.

but if voldemort were real, like muslims are, I'd be out looking to crush his hocruxes. would be pretty cool and a nice change of pace.

god didn't make anything for us because he's not real