Why are liberals happier than racists?

why are liberals happier than racists?

Because they are living a pleasant lie

Because we live in a mostly liberal world and swimming with the stream results in greater happyness then against it.

>his passion is automatic guns and explosives
>small business owner
>vote hillary pls

Some people just don't know what's best for them.

>because republicans have a history of supporting the middle class

Do you mean true Liberals or the current Authoritarian Left who have adopted that word?

Liberalism is all about accepting the views of others, empathy, exploring and discovering new things on a daily basis.

'Liberals' are all about demanding you listen to them and don't contradict them or else you should go to prison.

Actual Liberals are happy because they have the intelligence to see there are different paths to success, 'Liberals' are unhappy because they oppose the far right without knowing what they actually want.

>Owns a large amount of guns
>A ranch
>Texas
What?

You need to have a few sons now.

Ignorance is bliss

>plot twist: those kids aren't his.

Did you ever consider that your world view is nothing more than a personal opinion rather than a fact?
Many things can be seen from different perspectives - yet you seem to consider this "the truth".

Liberals have totally lost the ability to argue their point of view because now all they can fall back on is "if you don't have the same views as me, you're a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, bigot". Because of this inability to argue their point of view, they shall become ignorant and will be taught the hard way over the next 4 years that just because someone had a different view than you, they shouldn't be marginalized. #MAGA bitch

>Liberals have totally lost the ability to argue their point of view because now all they can fall back on is "if you don't have the same views as me, you're a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, bigot". Because of this inability to argue their point of view, they shall become ignorant and will be taught the hard way over the next 4 years that just because someone had a different view than you, they shouldn't be marginalized. #MAGA bitch
I just tell progressives, "It was a nice 50 year social experiment. It failed. Quit your morals and move one." Most just explode and start screaming. I laugh. My take is we'll see a full armed conflict within ten years and those that cannot procreate die and the rest of us move on. We'll look at Progressives as a failed social group a century from now and laugh about it. Similar way we look at Astrology and Phrenology now.

Nah not really

Full armed conflict? Damn. With who do you suppose that will be? And yeah, I can see what you mean by a failed social experiment haha. Can't wait for all this SJW shit to fucking die out.

This post is an example of an actual Liberal viewpoint, nothing to do with the RESPECT MY PRONOUNS SHITLORD brigade.

Oh you're one of THOSE people who stock up on weapons and prepare their whole life for the habbening that's simply not coming.
Don't get me wrong - beeing prepared for states of emergencies is a good thing, but if you actually start to HOPE for something like this you got a screw loose.

you're probably right
makes me glad I'm an older person who has already enjoyed life lots and won't have to live in the stupid violent barbaric world you dipshits will create

>why are open-minded people happier than people filled with hatred?

Hmmmmm

This

ignorance is bliss.

there is a reason intelligence and depression have a direct correlation.

because we correct our own mistakes instead of blaming them on others

>Full armed conflict? Damn. With who do you suppose that will be? And yeah, I can see what you mean by a failed social experiment haha. Can't wait for all this SJW shit to fucking die out.
My take is this, it goes this way.

1) President Trump started to lay down the Constition hard further alienating the SJWs on the west and east cost.

2) Chinese fund a California separation movement that passes.

3) President Trump uses the legal presence of the US Civil Way and has the Feds invade the west coast states to cease secession.

4) The 50,000 elected liberals on the west coast that fuck shit up are arrested / killed in a very short Second Civil War.

5) West Coast Reconstruction starts for a generation flushing out all the fucked up liberals on the west coast. Most die trying to be maryters that have no meaning as Sup Forums and other Internet feeds fuck it up.

6) Private media networks loose all audience and become worthless.

7) China is fucked up via nukes or some other joint USA / UK / Russia action making them as fucked up as Japan after WW2.

8) USA expands into Canada and northern Mexico with just under 100 stars on the flag. This includes the Moon and Mars as American states / territories.

9) UN bitches but not dares to fuck with the USA and President Trump will fuck them up.

10) Trump knocks up his First Lady and there is a home birth at the White House pissing off all the Medico asshole.

11) We all profit except SJWs whom just keep on crying and comitting suicide.

12) Milo becomes Press Secretary for Trump's second term. BBC becomes the last liberal bastion as the Queen refused to cancel Dr. Who.

>most scientists aren't racist spastics
something is off about your theory

Implying if you aren't a cultural Marxist you're a racist

>implying everyone who doesn't agree with your worldview is a cultural marxist
how can you not see your own hypocricy?

LOL implying liberals aren't generally the most racist fucks out there. Liberals tend to be more PC about their racism than other idelologies, which actually makes them more despicable than any other group if you stop and examine it without liberal bias."White Priviledge" is only a thing because of the hyper focus some liberals place on the well known fact that black people are black. Thanks for pointing that out, liberals, keep rubbing that shit in LOL!

well that was like the Columbine faggots came back to life to write a shitty sci fi ebook

Im Canadian and I think this is a great idea

I like your world.

>all the kids have hair colors that didn't come from either parent

>proof misery loves company

>implying hair color doesn't change over time - especially in young kids
>implying hair color is necessarily the same as their parents

Bet on this. We are in for a fun decade. The press we know will be irrelevant by next election cycle.

>That moment when you lowkey want this to happen.

They aren't.
People tend to project the illusion of happiness, but everybody suffers and liberals are not exempt from that.

>implying you're not a cuck

Have you ever considered the same? Take a look, there's evidence to justify 'racist' ideas.

>implying you didn't run out of arguments to defend your stupid post so you resort to insults in order to pretend to yourself you won

Unsubbed

>implying you both are faggots and should stfu about hair color and other various forms of recessive and dominant traits.

I'm not sure about general happiness but in terms of sex life a recent study highlighted how much happier republicans are with theirs. I guess that's just proof there's only so many times you can watch Jamal nail your wife before it gets boring. Poor democrats :/

Oh i did, and i find that all "evidence" that get's posted can be explained with social influences and circumstances.
Of course nigs in africa don't go to school if there's no school. Of course nigs in america don't study as hard when it is frowned upon within their community.

last time I checked they weren't

rage repressed faggots letting the world know when they lose elections

> happier
What was the tranny suicide rate again?

>implying you're not a faggot who doesn't contribute in a discussion yet feels entitled to be listened to

>Liberals
>Racists
This is undefined, OP
You can be
L AND R
L NOT R
R NOT L
NOT R OR L

Why are you acting like Liberals and Racists are 2 separate things?

If you are going with Liberals who are NOT racist, vs racists who are NOT Liberal, then it's because racism breeds hate

If you are (and you are) implying Liberals vs Conservatives, then it's even simpler: Liberals are ill-informed living in their fucking delusional version of how the World works, you know - the way it doesn't.

I know how to use ">implying" it's just I figured it would be a funny way to mock two faggots arguing over nothing.

link to video

>implying arguing over nothing isn't 60% of what i do on Sup Forums

incredible to me that you faggots still believe a 75 year old orange moron wearing a diaper is going to do all this powerful shit

At least he doesn't have seizures all day :)

>Liberalism is all about accepting the views of other

Unless they're white, male and/or Christians, naturally, because those people can get fucked.

You win this time friend.

terribly bad bait op. That is fake lol.

This

Your question implies that anyone that is not "liberal" is automatically a "racist"

The divisive time the left holds is one of my largest problems. "If you don't agree with me then you're evil, stop being so closed minded" perfectly conveys the leftist's delusion.

Enjoy fathering your wife's half-black children, cuck.

Tone* not time

terrible bait produces the best threads though because some retards WILL keep bumping the thread while you can have your actual discussion in the background

OP is correct

Why are normal people happier than cucks?

Its not a plot twist anymore. It's just plot when talking about liberals.
>plot twist those kids aren't his wife's boyfriend

actually the happiest people just sort of live their lives and don't give a shit about politics

Why do people keep making shit posts making demolition ranch look like a liberal. I've been subbed to the dude for years these are just screen caps with fake titles. I don't get it. Is this something big secret meme

because liberal mistakenly believe that the world is good and racists think that they have something to prove

they're both wrong, nobody should be happy, the major populations centers of every "first world" power will be underwater before Trump is up for re-election

link?