Ask a lonely transgender woman anything

Ask a lonely transgender woman anything

why be transgender? why settle for a dick or tits, when you can get a cloaca

no... just because youre lonely doesnt mean we have to give you attention. just no...

Bump, no one??

lol cloaca?

kik?

I dont need a lot of attention really, just wanna talk to someone..

a common cavity at the end of the digestive tract for the release of both excretory and genital products in vertebrates (except most mammals) and certain invertebrates. Specifically, the cloaca is present in birds, reptiles, amphibians, most fish, and monotremes.

I'm the king of England.

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums
This is a safe space and anybody who threatens you with verbal threats will be removed immediately

i forgot my password but i think miamiaou89

interesting

awww

>when you make statements like that here

actually im in

I'm wondering where you would go to find people to be with. I for one would love to date a trans woman but don't know where to go IRL or online to do it.

Ive met some peopel for coffee through shit like ok cupid and plenty of fish, but way more crazy hangs out there than id like. Otherwise, just where ever. I guess i pass somewhat decent, but its more often that i dontget a follow up date once i tell them.

You are not a women,
You are just a weak mentaly ill man

Not true. But i appreciate the perspective.

+1 seek help, there is something you're missing in life my friend..

Some would think so. I disagree. Ive already sought help. I took 7 years to go through several therapists, and every other method to clinging on to whatever small amnount of masculinity i may have had. The only thing thats really made me feel whole was starting hormones. And its still a work in progress. It will never be perfect but at least i can die someday knowing i did the best i could with the hand id been dealt.