I relapsed and got drunk af. General Washington thread. I need cock

I relapsed and got drunk af. General Washington thread. I need cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rXVaq7EdZ7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic riggity related

My life is riggity riggity rekt

Time stamp

any MI girls?

Alright hold up

Hey user! I also recently relapsed. 26/M/206

How long were you sober for?

There

7 months of trash

Tits now

I was sober 3.5 years before my recent relapse. The guilt and shame really ruins it.

Tits or gtfo

What part of Washington?

This

Lemme guess, aberdeen fag

Nah

Basically yeah. Fuckin having to call my sponsor and tell her that sucked cock

Nope

I am in Bellevue right now.

Washington Sucks

Fuck scaberdeen

This is now a YLYL thread

I got clean for a couple weeks, called my sponsor every day, and I relapsed about a week ago. Still haven't told him. Shit sucks. I'm in shoreline.

Come be relapsed with me then

T. E.?

I live in Bellevue.

Come have drunk sex with me lel

WA user checking in, 425

Sick

L a m e

You don't want to see me 'relapsed'

My doc is heroin. IV. About a week ago I got the vivitrol (naltrexone) shot that blocks the effects of opiates/alcohol for a month. It was the on smart thing I did. It helps with cravings tremendously. If you have a hard time finding your way back to the rooms, look into it.

Until then, take it one day at a time.

youtu.be/rXVaq7EdZ7M

Last week

Maybe...

I miss my heroin junkie friends. Rest in peace to them

Maybe sucks.

Kik and Snapchat are both AtomicComet

Tits for cock

I'm half drunk, 30 mins from Bellevue and looking to have a good time

Alright then...

Then come over to my place shit

Lets see those tits.

Yep lot of people relapsing and dying even in Oxford. Mortality rates are insane. I have a gorgeous girlfriend, a job making 6 figures... everything going for me in life. But heroin takes me down. I halved my dosage and did it in the muscle which is 100s of times safer than IV. Don't have a death wish. Just wanted to feel those feels again.

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN OP

Nope lel

this is the Bellevue guy, kik is sh4dowf0x

Shoreline relapsed user here going to bed with 5 days clean. Godspeed on your relapse, enjoy it guilt free the best you can, and don't let it take you down. Best of luck finding some dick on Sup Forums tonight. That will make for an interesting 4th step.

Best of luck with your drunk driving and sloppy awkward sex

anyone near edmonds wanna mess around?

Just did my fifth step lel

I'm norwegian and i want to move to the US. Is washington the state that is most like Norway?

Back to your 1st step. Stop now and your 4th step will be short depending which steps you're working. The green and gold took me 2 months to work my 4th step and 3 days for my 5th step.

near kent/des moines if anyone wants to get down and smoke

Id love to be a fly on the wall for your next 5th step

My last fifth step was 2 notebooks lel

4th step* but yeah mine was probably about the same. Mostly just junkie shit. Robbing people, screwing over family members, etc.

And to think the irony that I was vegan through it all.

Anyway enough recovery blabber. Enjoy your night. I'm off to bed.

Just for today my thoughts will be on my recovery, living and enjoying life without the use of drugs.

Just for today I will have faith in someone in NA who believes in me and wants to help me in my recovery.

Just for today I will have a program. I will try to follow it to the best of my ability.

Just for today, through NA, I will try to get a better perspective on my life.

Just for today I will be unafraid, my thoughts will be on my new associations, people who are not using and who have found a new way of life.

So long as I follow that way, I have nothing to fear.

Tacoma checking in. When did Seattle Freeze become Washington Freeze? I swear, nobody talks to each other around here anymore.

Getting late, be passing out soon
Best of wishes to fellow WA fags

Nah probably North Dakota. Most Scandinavians are there

I was talking about nature-wise. Even the flattest place in the whole of norway isn't even close to how flat north dakota is. Norway was also founded by sea farers and fishing, none of which exists in dakota.

enjoy

>General Washington thread

Alaska then. There are fjords there, not so much in Washington. I'd compare Washington moreso to Denmark

Kek

Kek

Here we go: I see flirting. Are they in a relationship? No!

Kek What

back to 9Gag faggot

I thought washington was mountainous too? Denmark is almost entirely flat, and consists mostly of farmland.

depends where you go my hometown has nice scenery a lot of mountains and farmland but where I live now is in the city all depends on the city

I slammed some shard after my soon to be ex wife and her new army fag bf popped up in my social media feed .

Thought I deleted them

Vancouver 360 reporting in