Racist thread

racist thread
post your actually racist thoughts
i've always known black guys are way more dangerous than white guys, even tho im mexican myself

mike 'fagzapper' pence

Don't have many blacks in NZ but the maoris are close enough. Met very few who are literate, fewer who have jobs.

i do this often

I fucking hate refugees they are to lazy to learn german and still want to stay here forever. They are clumping together in Ghettos that slowly become dangerous to whites and they don't respect anything. They Touch women, Start Fights and cost Money. Just like John rebel Said: gotta Send them all back to africa.

I'd rather have Mexicans stealing my job cause they actually do shit instead of having blacks who are just there for "diversity " reasons and don't do shit

Do Mexicans consider themselves white, or do you see, for example, American whites as a different racial group?

laughed really hard when I saw this so I must be racist as well

i just think it's wrong that we're supposed to share our continents with these savages. nobody wants to live in africa because they've ruined the most resource-rich area on the planet and raped it to death. nobody bats an eyelash at south korea and japan taking in a collective < 20 migrants over the last two years because they're asian but something about being white and liberal makes it incumbent upon you to be a race-betraying cuckold phaggot and it needs to stop

we know we aint white, but we also know whites dont lump us together with the blacks and we dont do it either

What exactly are you defining as "dangerous"?

If I've learned anything, it's that the white guys have exceeded the black guys in terms of production, but harm to other individuals, whether intentional or simply a repercussion, can also be exacerbated by means and rates of production. Incompetence, especially at the federal level, and the inherent dangers of altruism have been our calling card for a while.

shhh. momma merkel is watching

i mean who is which one would shank you more often

Jesus Christ

Maori>Abo

I hate most Indians. 98% of them smell fucking gross all the time, they have poor hygiene skills, the men are all hereditarily rapists, and they constantly eat nothing but sloppy curry. They need to drop their disgusting traditions they brought with them when they left their shit-hole of a country or go back to it.

But if you do that, they "smell" the fear on you? You letting them win!

They also can't poo in the loo

let them have that "win", that's the peak of their lives
i rather not get my cellphone and wallet stolen

Depends. I'm really pale myself, as are most people from my hometown, so I've gotten a lot of "but you're white" and "but you're not white" while in the US.

This is true i used to play cards with pino and he smelled like shit nasty smelling indians

But gay white men would suck their dick for a dollar LMAO

BLACK MEDICINE

Ha, well I can't dispute that.

Oh your the one they would call the huero

>But gay white men would suck their dick for a dollar LMAO

Oh Dear GOD... that is pathetic, lol!

We'll if it works and you are happy why change something?
Are we happier now than the africans before Europeans?
I'm not sure. We are destroying the earth for more and more useless stuff and still 90% are not happy about the currently situation.

They weren't. Many people died a very early death due to treatable diseases. I know you knew that, as does everybody else. Stop being a dick.

fucking niggers and fucking syrians and fucking arabs i fucking hate them i want them to be fucking crumbled into fucking bits no i want them fucking burnt alive and their ashes fucking scattered across antartica my opinion

You have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes, do you? The page I ripped this from said:

Answer: Astral and Celestial Healing
They were gods!

Ever since roughly 5 years ago, my area (Ottawa) has been hit with a huge influx of Muslims-Arabs, Somalians and Indians. I really tried to be open minded, I did, but fuck these dirtbags are fucking LOUD, they walk infront of oncoming traffic like they own the road, and they swarm the sidewalks like it's their ritual grounds or something. Fucking pisses me off!

I genuinely hate niggers because they blame everything on whites.

Did you see that bitch on CNN (Brooke Baldwin) have a meltdown about it? The Black guy that was in the interview wasn't even phased, LOL.

mexicans are rapists

are u all ignoring the fact that OP is mexican:0

Now they are cause you just showed them you're a nigger which is much much worse.

situational awareness, wtf is wrong with that dude

at least im not a nigger

I got no problem with mexicans, as long as they aren't cholo gangbangers.
But I also hate white people who act like that too, so I guess it's not really a race thing; just like I hate wiggers just as much as niggers.

oh boy trailer park trash strikes again, i aint no nigger boy

No, but most don't have the "fuck Whitey" mentality unless they're gangbangers. Most second generation Hispanics are integrating into the culture. I don't like all of them but at least they aren't Black, and they know it.

Mexicans really hate Blacks.

It's enough. This has to end. Do you people ever step foot out of college campuses and suburban neighborhoods?

You know how many times I'm harassed by black people? Every day. Every. Fucking. Day.

Sometimes I can't even take 2 steps out of my apartment building without being accosted by some thug trash idiot. Most of the time it's harmless -- asking for money, commenting on my clothes, shouting (indecipherable but obviously insulting) code to their peers, being followed, stared at, sized up ect. These aren't even kids, they’re adults in their thirties and forties. I haven't been outright mugged or anything but having to live around that hostility is extremely tiring.

Every time I hear some sheltered teenaged hipster preach about micro aggressions and white privilege I want to shove a knife into their throat. Hey asshole, why don't YOU ride the bus everyday with screeching assholes. Why don't YOU live among squalor and violence? Why don't YOU spend every waking moment afraid of your safety and being harassed by obnoxious neanderthals?

All I want to do is live a quiet, peaceful, productive life and to be left alone. Blacks (as a whole) make that impossible.

Yeah, I'm closed-minded monster. Yeah, I'm a racist retard. Let's see you live around these animals for years on end and then talk to me.

>
>at least im not a nigger

lol true i was joking im actually dating a mexican girl

Not all black people are ghetto though. It really depends, white washed people seemed to be the best lol.

Should have had a handgun and blasted the chimps.

Actually, white people are Neanderthals. Europeans got some wild Neanderthal pussy when they first arrived on the continent. Africans are pure human.

I went to college 2 dorm rooms down from a huge black guy who had been raised in a good white neighborhood.
He was the nicest guy in the whole damn dorm.

hmm... as much as i hate them and their inherent bad instinct, childish emotional response and terrible value systems/lack of taste i know they can succeed. they CAN be the best doctors, etc and the main reason they mostly don't rise to the level of being real people is that there are various "anti-social factions" and being "ghetto black" is one of them. see, being ghetto black and trying to speak like a dumb ass--kanye west's tweet about david bowie's death was succinct, intelligent and perfect but otherwise, he's all be this and that like a carefully crafted retard to make MONEY; major point here--is SAFER for them. it's what their survival instinct tells them is the way to go. they don't have any conceivable chance to be one of the "real people" but they have plenty of joke ghetto niggas around that will accept, help, and protect them. while also sucking and fucking them, etc. that's what an "anti-social faction" is; a "gang". other anti-social factions are christians, jews, gays, etc.

until we remove the ghetto tards, all blacks are possibly going to fail. if they had no examples like lil wayne, they would never be that way. their wealthiest stars are the reason their race is pure SHIT. it's funny because giving their race more oscars or making them president will never fix them when people like kanye west are their hero.

bitch better be ready to get preggo and for the guy to disapear

lol i like the whole "you mad white boi?" like no, shes nigger loving trash, you can have her.

Awwwww, Bubilein was ist los? Ich glaub du brauchst mal nen dicken Syrer Schwanz in deinem Hals damit da nicht mehr so viel Scheiße rauskommt, kek

I've read one of his books, where is this from?

What the fuck is wrong with their faces? Jesus

Fuck the racism!

I've lived with black people all my life. Literally nothing happened.

Some parents really can't take care of their kids. Heck, one was even smarter than most of the kids in class.

This is true in my experience. Moving to then growing up as a cowardly but observant white kid in Oakland, I noticed - among others - these few things:
1. 1 on 1 or even 1 on 2, you must not show fear - look them in the eye and be reasonable.
2. Many on you and you're fucked - run fast 'cause they mob up quickly.
3. Make friends with as many black women as possible - once they start eggin' on the brothers it's over.
4. Black people are - somewhat understandably - hyper-sensitive to a vague and malleable notion of 'disrespect'. White people don't understand this for the most part as it's rather irrational at this point.

The woman in the pic is the lawyer for Hillary's IT bleaching stooge. Milfy I think.

Dog shit>abo

What's the difference between a park bench and a black man?

A park bench can support a family

I like how dumb bitches stain their gene-pool for all eternity. Thanks for removing yourself from the white gene-pool, you're doing the rest of us a favor! Enjoy the fact you will never be able to clean these stains from your inferior genome, kek.

Problem is that my "racist" thoughts are based on experience dealing with reality. And negro criminality is a real thing. So my disdain for the blacks is based on facts not on alleged racism. Blacks should act more like whites if they want to be treated like whites.

>The top 50% of whites are smarter than 4 in 5 blacks.

sounds like you need to move to a new city breh

I report you all to police men for racist.
We are anonymous
We are legion
Expect us

>Starts the game in a jail cell
>Chimp out on the emperor once the cell is opened
>Guard kills you
>Game over

ROLMFAO

>Sup Forums
>username