inb4 underagefag

inb4 ban

inb4 pedos

Banned you underage pedo.

ono

WHAT ARE YOUR GRADES?
WHY AREN'T YOU STUDYING?

at least like, an E

How bad are you gonna get your ass whipped when your Mommy & Daddy find out you're on this website?

bump

give my gay ass some attention

Post nudes or gtfo.

would you be willing to dress in women's clothes to succeed in life?

My parents barely know how to upload pictures to facebook let alone check the router history. I have changed the router password and use incognito, and they don't know the password to my PC.

Safe to say I'm pretty secure, and even if they did see I was going on the channel 4 news website they wouldn't know what it is.

Yeah I could start a youtube channel talking about how all these cis gender males are fueling the patriarchy and how i'm being INTERNALLY OPPRESSED.

I'm not transgender however.

> (You)
Tnx fam but u forgot noodz.

Ban

hilarious and original

do you gag when swollowing your uncles cum?

If it helps you fap then sure.

>use incognito
>fbi will never find

no need to lie for me

i'll put you down as gags

why would the fbi care about what some edgy 13 year old is doing on channel 4 news?

alright then

>13 year old

edgy and hilarious

> (OP)
year old
Shota bear would approve tho. And so would a lot of anons i bet whehe

Tits or Get The Fuck OUT

If their age is on the clock they're good for the cock

>ask a 13 year old anything
Why? You are 13, unless it is about social media, crappy music, newest phones you "hafta' get", video games or school, what could you possible tell anyone?

unworthy trips

faggot

Still no noodz tho

he could regale us with tales of all the cocks he sucks everyday

How big dat dick?

Did it ever occur to your autistic ass that a 13 year old on Sup Forums might be a unique snowflake?

99% of social media is fucking aids with shitty memes for fucking normies, I listen to better music than most retards my age, idgaf about shitty phones my $10 flip phone does what I need, I don't play cancer apps or anything, I don't leave my house anyway. Sure I play video games but your stupid ass probably does too.

Now, since you want to be a fucking smart ass, what could I want to know about some grown ass (HES LITERALLY A 26 YEAR OLD MAN) man in his moms basement other than social media, "crappy" music, newest phones/cars/penises in you ass that you 'hafta' get video games, or work. What could you possible tell anyone?

fuck off autist

ok

nice dubs, dump the nudes of the girl

WOAH!!! yes My dark lord.... but you won't like 'em
She got the fats

you sure bout dat?

at least like, a centimeter

you play games like cod and watch youtubers like leafy?

Its fine, the fats is a sign of her gluttony, and the dark lord approves off all forms of sin

this website hates youth. it hates old media and old people.

it hates well, everyone. get out while you can kid go play sports and live a normal life

Leafy was good when he had his "kids that ddos" but now hes is a fucking cancer with his legion of autistic 12 year olds. CoD is just a reskin each year getting worse optimization. I have been wanting to pick up bo2 cause that is really the last good one but activision are being greedy fucks and selling it for $30 ON SALE.

I play CS:GO, GTA 5, BF1, Planet coaster, Rocket League, Rainbow 6, and Prison Architect.

How many hours do you waste on minecraft daily?

I'm a scrawny fuck who sucks at sports.

I'm good.

k. Well she sent these when I met her... Kinda pissed me off so I kept them for just such occasions. Spread as you like master.

>Ask a 13 year old anything

>Austistic 12 year olds

Yoi

Then this one

Yeah... it got BAAAAD

cocks are sports now?

I mean it's true. His fanbase is made up of 12 year olds that follow his every command and harass people. Just because I'm 13 doesn't mean I can make fun of people who are a similar age to me.

xDxDxD hilarious and original xDxDxDxDxDxD rawr

>13
>on a clock

Nigga, what kind of fucked up clock are you using that has a 13 on it. Last time I checked 12 was the highest number...

now the contact info

military clock

There goes to show that mods on Sup Forums are incompetent as fuck

I honestly forgot, Somewhere in north georgia. I talked to her back when I was like 19, years ago. sorry user.

welcome to Sup Forums.

Dick or gtfo, then we can talk about me fucking your tight little boipucci. No homo.

hot

mods are asleep

post sinks

Found the shota poster

lol

You fucking heard him.

This is Sup Forums. Little boys look exactly like girls if they have long hair or put a wig on them. Fucking their tight virgin assholes feel both the same.

Naaaa. mods are jacking their incompetent cocks on /mlp/

Mods are jerking off to this: