How did she get to dorne so fast?

How did she get to dorne so fast?

people have literally been teleporting across the world the past two or three seasons. only season 1 was perhaps the only one to show how long journeys are across the seven kingdoms.

not very long? westeros is about the size of central america

She left King's Landing in episode 6 or 7, you idiots.

the "teleporting" is a genuine problem, but you idiots have turned it into a meme and scream LE TELEPORT anytime anyone shows up anywhere

HOLY SHIT GUYS! what if Westeros..is only the size of a movie lot in Dublin?

-they don't have planes
-they don't have trains
-they don't have automobiles

The time between the sept blowing up and news spreading to highgarden takes how long? Then how long does it take for her to travel to dorne? I mean nobody wants to watch weeks of Olenna riding to sunspear but still, it got a little silly. I'm mostly annoyed at varys just randomly appearing on daenerys' ship. He was literally just in sunspear, there is no fucking way he left from meereen right before daenerys arrives, travels to dorne and waits for kings landing to blow up and Olenna to travel to dorne, says
'fire and blood' and then travels back to meereen. And how come nobody reacts to Kings Landing at all? Did varys tell tyrion what happened? Why is Jaime just standing there like an idiot. Cersei is now queen of the seven kingdoms? This shit is so obviously fan fiction.

>Dublin

>The show's event happen in real time

Man, why are people so shit at understanding this? Di you watch pulp fiction and understand nothing because it wasn't linear?

Good thing hes rotting in the ground.

We understand it. We also understand the pacing is shite and makes it difficult to watch.

How did Varys get from Essos to Westeros and back to Essos in practically one episode whilst it took about 3 episodes for Sam to get to le Library?

It took Victarion like 12 chapters to get to Essos

at least the books had Victarion...

Hello Sean. How are things in Boston?

Is this another thread where we pretend every scene in an episode takes place on the same day? Epic.

Different things happen at different times.

How did Varys get back to Daenerys so quickly?

Rocket queefs transported her from the Red Keep to Snekland.

What makes you think the different story lines take place at the exact same time when they cut back and forth?

How can Ned and his sister be in this episode if they were both dead in Season 1? These people can't right coherent plots for shit so dumb.

I don't mind these characters teleporting around but that one was stupid. He was in Dorne in only a few scenes earlier

>le smug condescending reddit post

+1 Upvote my friend!

>They should've dedicated more screen time to showing Varys traveling.

Fucking moron.

>Doesn't remember Catelyn Stark teleporting from the North to King's Landin in an episode back in S1

Same way Arya magically got back to Westeros

>another autist can't tell what a joke is

he used the eagles

Calm down Dabid I was just joking. You're the best! There is literally nothing wrong with your thoroughly inconsistent pacing.

The only. Journey we saw was tyrion and Jamie when he was a captive.

Brianne only walks everywhere anyway and same as brand so it doesn't count.

>why is jamie standing there like an idiot

Their son just committed suicide because his love was destroyed by his own mother that is why. Now Jamie is even afraid of Cersei's crazy ass.

no you idiot. it's not screen time but the perceived passage of time within the season given the episode structure.

characters this season have been flying private jets compared to 1 and 2

>anyone who can't concur the exact meaning of my multilayered ironic quips on a Mongolian moonshine exchange forum is an autist

This bothered me a lot. I didn't really mind it too much with some of the other characters because it can be explained with different storylines being shown on screen occurring at different times but this one just doesn't make sense.
It's not that we really care to see Varys travelling at all, it's that he somehow went all the way from Meereen to Dorne and back faster than should be possible just so the plot could advance.

probably not someone as dumb as you

fugg u shur showd me :DD

How does it feel to have Aspergers?

>time can't pass in a single episode, everything happens in the same day an hour!

>Back to Essos
There were Dorne ships in Dany's fleet, he probably sailed with them and met up with Dany in the water.

Was this a plothole? Why the fuck was Olenna not at the trial? It's completely out of character for her. Plus that was seemingly there first meeting in Dorne and they already knew what happened. So it just doesn't add up.

I mean shit I'm glad she wasn't at the trial but still doesn't really make sense

seriously?

>Why the fuck was Olenna not at the trial?
Marge told her to leave King's Landing a couple episodes ago after the high sparrow basically threatened to have her killed if she didn't repent and stuff.

Dorne and Highgarden are connected by a Mountain path. She was at Highgarden when shit got heated.

I don't mind teleporting but this was really bad. Especially since he leaves Meeren to say four words in Dorne only to go right back to Mereen to sail BACK to Westeros

>Was this a plothole? Why the fuck was Olenna not at the trial? It's completely out of character for her.

The High Sparrow indirectly threatened her life so Marg told her to get the fuck out of dodge while she still could. She left King's Landing a few episodes ago.

who cares her house is ded

Besides what happen to danny breaking the rule what made her change her name

isn't mereen pretty close to dorne?

Her mind