Snapchat Cuckold Thread

Snapchat Cuckold Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACniBgfYYU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>713200251
I always wonder how these girls would react if they get a reply that is like "No get out of my life bitch" if it would bother them or if they wouldn't care.

Oh wow. This girl has her own youtube channel.
youtu.be/ACniBgfYYU4

Holy shit, never seen her naked with the lights on! Keep the bitch! I'm off to the market, the're some fucking talent strutting around at that place.

Prob act like they didn't care, but deep down they would feel bad about themselves

Kek

bumping for more

Could you imagine if it was your actual girlfriend though. Take the whores life.

Need more contribution

These are so fake it's beyond cringe

Not that I give a shit, and trust me, I don't, but even if they're faked, it's all part of the "cuckold" fetish. which is a legitimate fetish. not sure why that would be "cringey"

What?

That's probably the most obvious fake of the lot.

A fetish that promotes self-deprecation? Sure nothing cringing about that.

Wouldn't it be a turn-off knowing something is so obviously fake though?

Like the cringey incest stuff that weirdly has chicks identifying the relationship? Pic related.

moar

Moar

>New Ch@an open

More facials plz

looks like two puzzle pieces connecting

Moar

Don't get too close to the shaft Steve-O!

Agreed

bump

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf, mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

More

>it's all part of the "cuckold" fetish
>not sure why that would be "cringey"

how does it feel to be this far gone?

kek

They're not supposed to come off as real, they're just supposed to set up a cuckold scenario

Hot

It's called suspension of disbelief.

These are photoshopped, you retarded underaged faggot.

Moar like this

wtf are them sheets?

Why use soap as lubricant?

That happened to me, I came on her stomach and it shot in her face and on the pillow about 20 cm away.