Daily carry thread

Daily carry thread

I try to carry as little as possible. I already use my phone as a wallet and buss pass, but I'm trying to figure out a way to use my phone as a house key also, so I don't have to carry the key around with me.

Template

only complete autists wear hoodies

It's for functional purposes. Also you're just wrong.

Inb4 some edgy faggot claims he carries a gun and pocket knife everywhere he goes when he really sits in a dark basement beating off to anime all day

>nb4 three knives and a gun

Holy fucking shit dude you dress like the trendiest hipster ever to hip

bump.
is anybody actually making any?

bump

Plus a small pocket knife for opening packages, a brown leather wallet, earphones, and keys.

There is literally nothing hipster about that outfit. The fuck you saying?

That outfit literally looks like something you'd see a mannequin at Old Navy wearing.

8.7/10
literally 0.0
eh, 3/10. nice in concept but terrible in execution
>Metallica
>HARLEY-DAVIDSON
>those boots
>that belt
yeesh. 5/10.

>Old Navy
>Hipster

Only the normiest of normies wear old navy.

Not OP but it's fucking jeans, hoodie and t shirt, how is that hipster at all?

What's wrong with metallica? Their first three albums are good. And their latest album isn't bad.

Nothing if you like them but I don't care for Metallica. They're pretty reddity

That's a pretty nondescript outfit tbh

Theres a bluetooth lock you can buy online. That should get rid of the house key problem.

My neighbor has an NFC lock. You have to hold your phone directly above the doorknob to unlock it. He says it works even when his phone is dead. Don't know how, didn't want to ask any questions.

Why do you carry a pen around with you?

In case I need it, but primarily because it's easier to reach than if it was in my bag when I'm at Uni, and takes almost no space.

sounds reall yuncomfortable to me

it's vertical in my pocket so it just rests parallel with my thigh. I wouldn't feel it unless I was wearing very tight jeans.

I like yo style, playboy.

typical style of eurofag. looks fkn fag.

Used to carry a pen In my pocket when I was in school. How many times have you had one explode in your pocket tho =)

kinda schoolshooter outfit

Hi there, would you like to sign my petition?

Lol I made this thread on /fit/

Really? Cause this is more of a kind of thread. Doesn't have much to do with fitness.

I mean even if you had a life, the mere act of carrying around weapons makes you a faggot unless you live in fucking Sierra Leone

Never, I have a pretty reliable gel pen.

The overall outfit just implies that you impregnated your sister than pushed her down the stairs

That's good, happened to me all the fucking time

Nah. I'm too content with my life to kill someone.

I'm too asian for incest.

I'm a guy I promise

Just poor and gay

>horribly ripped jeans
>hiking boots
>expensive shades and watch
>that fucking Jay-Z hat
I want to punch you

You have so much money and this is what you do with it? kys

everyone always says carrying a dildo gun is stupid
one day they'll see... they'll see

I posted this in another thread like this. Nothing like being comfy. Left out a wallet, lighter, earphones.

>mesh NMDs

:^)

oh, the 'who fucking cares' thread again...

A bunch of people cared enough to photoshop their own responses and start conversations based on what they think of each other. Except you. You decided to bitch about how "nobody" cares instead of either (a) not posting at all or (b) contributing something useful.

You seem to care.

how is it useful to show a bunch of stuff you don't actually own just to feel better?

OP, you should buy a keypad lock for your door, never have to worry about losing your house key as long as you remember the code

I actually own the stuff I posted. Didn't post anything expensive, really. It's literally just clothes, keys, wallets and phones. Maybe some glasses and earbuds here and there. It's stupid and doesn't matter, yes, but then again, it's Sup Forums. We're not exactly posting this stupid shit on a rocket science forum.

how useful is Sup Forums in general?

You could literally just hide the thread and it wouldn't exist to you. It's not like we're spamming shoes and flooding the catalogue. It's one harmless thread you allegedly don't care about. Why are you still here?

That's...actually a really good idea. Why didn't I think of that?

>being so poor you can't afford the basic shit in this thread
>being this salty about something you allegedly don't care about

s a d b o y 1 9 9 6 :(