ITT: Weirdest/most disturbing dream you've ever had

ITT: Weirdest/most disturbing dream you've ever had

I had a dream a couple months ago where this woman was giving birth to a baby, and after it came out she started sucking the babies tiny dick.
I forgot about it when I woke up, but then I remembered it in the afternoon and it ruined my entire day.

Other urls found in this thread:

multi-boards.pw/cg/
youtube.com/watch?v=7fpI2PPRAM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP FOR POTENTIAL

I once dreamt that I was hacking short blonde men the death with a battle axe in a huge battle.
They were chasing me down as I tried to flee the battle with my great trophy, the head of their leader.
The dream ended as I ran into the forest and something hit me in the back and killed me.

>New Ch@n open
<

multi-boards.pw/cg/

All that was real. When you died your consciousness was transport to another dimension, which is where you are today.

can't tell if joking or Mandella-tard

You live your life in the dimension you are and then when you die you are born again into another. But the thing is you don't remember anything making a whole different person which is the same as dieing. These dreams are you rememberING bits of your past

I think ur the same guy posting this shit in other threads bro but ima need u to stop and make ur own thread where u just type this crazy shit constantly

I'm not crazy all this is true you're all retards

Dreamt of an entire lifetime.

I met a beautiful girl while attending college and I dreamt of the whole process.

Getting to know her, falling in love, going out for a few years finally proposing and getting married.

We move in together, finish college and get jobs in our chosen careers.

Have kids, dream of raising them from kids until adults.

Dream of our elderly years and the dream ends as I lay on my deathbed with my wife to my side.

When I woke up I fucking cried and it left me messed up for a while.

It felt too real and I was so happy in the dream I was crushed when I woke up.

I basically lived another whole life.

You did live that life. You're one of the lucky few that remembers their previous life.

Guess OP got his dick sucked fresh out the womb in his past life

I'm not OP though

>about 10
>living in Belgium
>go to Antwerp, happen to see all the orthodox Jews
>have dream that night
>radical Orthodox Jews rioting in Antwerp
>city completely fucked
>Jews take control
>take all of Belgium within a week
>start killing people left and right for breaking Jewish rules
>me and my brother get arrested for eating hotdogs
>sentenced to death by getting run over by a fucking metro
>both die
>wake up
>scared of Orthodox Jews

Again not a dream just memories

I've had this dream maybe like 3 times, different scenarios, but basically I end up getting shot dead. But I don't die, like I'm aware that I can't move. I'm left staring at one direction whichever my body fell towards. And I still have conscious thought. Sometimes I wonder if that's what real death feels like, still some brain activity for a bit.

It probably does because youre remembering your previous death

I had a dream where I came back from working at my shitty job and one of my jobs is taking out the trash. I didn't wear gloves and when I woke up the next morning my hands had that weird ass disease that makes your pores just become holes and I started crying. Feels horrible cause it might happen...should get some gloves.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO Just because someone has an elaborate dream doesn't mean it's about their past fucking life.

That's just a dream you boring fuck. You had no previous life this is tour first.

Your just jealous you had no experience with your old life

oh

Don't worry if you kys now you can have one when your born again

Actually, I have. I am a very spiritual occultist. I've seen some crazy shit, but regardless, I know for a fact that you don't dream of your past life.

Doesn't matter what you are your still a faggot who has no idea what he's talking about.

>your still a faggot who has no idea what he's talking about
>thinks every dream is a past life experience

Man I've gotta agree with I don't think I've ever been hugged by Jesus and then simultaneously told by History (voiced of course by Morgan Freeman) that it was watching me

No no not all dreams please do this dimension a favor and kys

Get off the meth my friend

No there is no god. You are just reborn.

it's impossible to die, kid. Ever heard of quantum suicide?

Also, I am one of the 13 anti-christs.

Don't do meth. Don't wanna ruin my time in this dimension.

I'm not a kid
You do die your just reborn
There is no anti christ or christ for that matter.

Then how could I dream of Jesus if I didn't experience him in my past life?

Your just retarded....

I had this dream where I was standing in front of a portrait that had countless pepple on it. They looked like they were discussing something, but then I realized they were actually talking. That made them turn their heads to me. They tried to include me in the painting, but I didnt want to and I didnt fit. So they reached out with really long limbs, took me apart piece by piece and carried me into the painting

My dreams are usually weird as shit but I had one very vivid and realistic dream.

Me walking around medieval castle there is some kind of orgy/feast going on outside. As I walk through the orgy I go up a hill and see a church and graveyard in the distance. As I start walking again I grab my chest and fall backwards. Then I woke up.

Was pretty weird. Most of my dreams involve nonsense things like getting chased by the ironing board.

Nightmare......

>There is no anti christ or christ for that matter
Ah, a fellow atheist. Quick question, why can't you people define what atheism is?

Completely normal OP

Your just a little fucked up no need to look into it too much.

Man you really are sure about stuff you can't prove, and fuck if that lack of evidence is gonna stop you from spouting off non-stop to everyone

please just go away

Probably your past life in the "paintings that have alive people in them" dimension.
I've seen it, so I know what I'm talking about.

You're*

Agnostic not Atheist you fucking retard

Stfu non believer just kys and you'll get your evidence.

Exactly. People like these just find an idea that sounds cool to them and convince themselves that it's real just to make themselves feel like they have forbidden knowledge, and thus think their life is important when it really isn't.

Please kys

An agnostic? Even better.
How is there no god and a god at the same time?
Don't even bother answering, I won the debate.

Oh, and then they say shit like this.
They don't have anyway to defend their argument so they try to put themselves on a pedestal and tell others to kill themselves.

Not God you fucking retard but a superior being. You believe in a God which makes you fucking retarded. You think this once human being is a God who has compassion. No. Just like we are superior beings to ants there is a superior being for us.

Can we just have some fun here? I think there are about 10 Childlike Empress threads you bitches can go argue in...

because there is and there isnt. there can only be one thing that there isnt so that it can be
kys

No you really need to kys. Much better for you.

go to a dimension where there is no argument
go to the childlike empress dimension

You died cause you missed out on the orgy/feast.

Them got teleported into a dimension where ironing boards hunt humans as trophies

Ok, then if god not real then how god not real
god real, literally god is real
without god there wouldnt be god

Dreamed once that I was eating my ex-GF out and a little while egg came out of her pussy into my mouth. It didn't have a shell and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to eat it or what to do with it... :(

ALL YOU RETARDS WHO THINK THERE A GOD SHOULD JUST KYS IT'LL BE MUCH EASIER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

How's 8th grade

The fuck dude. This site he religious people are fucked in the head.

riddle me this, "agnostic"
if ants are real then how did we create them if we created ourselves and ants created us and the motion picture ants is about the real thing which was made about us but also about them but like they are us and we are them and them are the major motion picture ants if they created their own movie about themselves and we created a move about ourselves and we are ants
ants arent real. and also kill yourself.

"Hey, I'm in a new life in a new dimension! Better make this one count!

I know! Every time someone questions or doesn't hold my beliefs, I'll tell them to literally kill themselves. That's what this dimension needs! Everyone that disagrees with me should just fucking kill themselves!"

This is you dude. This is what you're doing. Even if you are right, and you've uncovered some piece of truth of the universe, you are a fucking asshole who doesn't understand the simple complexities of communication "in this dimension." Maybe take a look at how you treat and talk to people who disagree with you, and measure within yourself whether or not you're REALLY making the impact this world needs.

Dick.

>wut

Quantum death theory.

I once dreamt of my hand melting in a microwave at a friends house in his backyard.
Another time I dreamt I was stepping into darkness, and the darkness was the unlit half of an empty diner. The floor was red and white square tiles and I began hearing something or someone approaching from the dark, so I quickly ran outside into the light.

I had a dream once that a couple of huuuuuuuge titted women in string bikinis were hanging out with me in the sewers. Another where I was fondling my choir teacher's breasts while in an airplane in the sky.

A really cool dream I had was about hearing sirens and dreaming of a nuclear bomb going off in the distance as I was riding away in a white van out of an Arby's drive-thru. Then another apocalyptic dream where the center of the Earth was cracking wide open as lava spat out and there were government camps all around containing citizens for their safety. There were aircraft carriers sinking into the middle of the earth, no where near the ocean. The sky was red and people were going crazy.

Another weird dream I had, that was quite recently actually, was of me and this girl walking out of a psychiatric ward to a gas station across the street, oddly enough, not far from what seemed to be my old middle school. And as we approach the door I think someone started running out of the store and got shot from someone shortly behind him from inside the store. Then the guy was out of ammunition and started walking towards me with a fire axe. I suddenly had a gun and shot the guy in the legs but got sent back to the ward. Then the girl went crazy and as the sky grew dark with a storm, she attacked me. Next thing I remember was me escaping out of a fire exit on top of a what seemed to be the roof of the high school I went to. Next thing I knew I was running from some people, jumping from building to building. And as I looked down, there was my school. And there was me in the local library, alone.

Thanks, but no one asked for your advice on gaining understanding agnostifag. If it is understanding you, yourself seek, lick my unwashed anus and ye shall understand how distasteful your comments are.

kys, I know what im talking about. You are probably Christian.

I dreamed I was a semi naked boy running away from Michael Jackson, who was trying to rape me.

What the fuck? We didn't create ants it was all evolution. We are superior to ants rhus are like gods to them there is also a much bigger existence that is watchING over us

If you don't believe in god wouldn't that make you atheist? lol
Agnostic means you can't confirm or deny that there is a god.

You kind sir really need to kys

No I'm not even debating whether or not you know what you're talking about. I'm saying that, even if you're right, you're a fucking asshole and you're doing a shitty job of communicating.

I have had so very many like that too.

Have you seen anything "more significant" through dreaming?

I'm Atheist though

We are like gods to them, says the atheist...kek

ok, riddle me this athiest
if evolution is real, then how did pokemon originally come up with the evolution because bugs life is a really good movie i dont know who directed it but who can direct an animated move? only god can because an animation cant direct a movie.

if. god. not. real. who. invented. black. poeple.

Im not Atheist you dumb fuck I told you before I'm agnostic

Not my dream but one time my grandmother told me she had a dream that she was in Vietnam as infantry and she suddenly got violently shot in the back with enough force to wake her up and realize that it was my grandfather farting in his sleep against her back.

ok, riddle me this agnopstic
if evolution is real, then how did pokemon originally come up with the evolution because bugs life is a really good movie i dont know who directed it but who can direct an animated move? only god can because an animation cant direct a movie.

Please I beg you just kys because pokemon didn't invent evolution. And fuck a bugs life that shit was weak.

Holy shit retard. Obviously bugs made it

Shut the fuck up non believer please kys

pokemon did invent evolution. they made monkey go to man. they made monkey go to moon. they made monkey go to the stars.

The only dream I've ever had of me being with a girl was when I was very, very young. The girl was Asian American, and we were married. I was following behind her in what I remember to be a parking lot with a basketball goal, all of this outside what I think was a school. And we were picking up our (a) kid, possibly.

She was smiling at me. And I was happy. And I've never had a dream about love since then that I can remember even in the least.

What the fuck see you even talking about please just fucking kys I beg you just kys. Albert Einstein invented evolution

Fuck you bitch I believe in two Gods. My faith is twice as good as yours and also bugs made bugs life, its in the fucking title.

albert eistein? he literally created a bagel shop.

>fuck a bugs life

Okay, we have tolerated your shit this whole thread, but you have crossed the fucking line.

I will find you. Maybe in this dimension. Maybe in the next. Maybe not for another 100 lifetimes. But I will find you. And I'll probably give you a hug because we don't learn how to be good people from watching people be bad people.

You fucking retard, Charles Darwin DISCOVERED evolution, it was already a thing before humans.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7fpI2PPRAM4

Good morning guys, see you this afternoon I hope.

Shut the fuck up you retard how the fuck did bugs do anythino
Fuck bugs it's all Albert he is God

i met katherine again.

she was my only friend for so long, and she killed herself nearly 3 years ago.

i dreamt that i had finally told her that i loved her, and that she had not only saved my world, but she was my world.

i dreamt of the time we couldve spent, the memmories we couldve shared,
from the college we wouldve gone to,
to the time i moved away for a year. i dreamt of what wouldve happened.
how she couldve reacted,
what she wouldve told me when i broke my jaw,
or how she wouldve hounded me for getting into fights

we used to always talk about going to canada, and im my dream i pictured us snuggled up in a cabin by a fire with my dog. she looked at me with those eyes that lit up the room we kissed and i she was about to talk i couldnt hear her but the words she mouthed told me she loved me

then i woke up, i didnt even get up out of bed until 2pm. this was last week, and im still a little shook.

fuck i miss her, i dont think ill ever find someone like her ever again.

Yes and evolution

Lmao look at this autist. Charly Darwin was a psychotherapist u dumb fuck xD smh

ALBERT. IS. BUGS.