Two year long distance relationship. She came out of the closet. This girl was literal perfect. 9/10 cute gamer girl...

Two year long distance relationship. She came out of the closet. This girl was literal perfect. 9/10 cute gamer girl, opposite of a slut, didn't want kids later.

I just want to fucking die, talk to me Sup Forums

Post nudes make user feel better

Long distance = they're fucking someone else. Never bother with it in future.

i'm so fucking sorry bro. I'm heartbroken right now too.

if you wanna tell a little more of the story ill listen

She's an insecure 'lesbian'. 100% this wasn't the case

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost.

You are in stage one.

>I know that feel
So if she's a lesbian. Ask if he she still loves you? If she does, ask her to have an open relationship. I've done this before and personally dating a lesbian is great.
>be me, 23
>long distant girlfriend turned les, was orginally bi but I knew she was gay
>She wanted to break up because she didn't like dicks
>Ask her if she loved me
>Yes
>Offer her an open relationship, still in it today, Get lesbian nude and her girlfriend is bi so I get some too.
>Not bad.

Feels bad user. Feels bad.

You sound like such a cringeworthy desperate loser, no wonder she has been fucking someone else.

Forget about her and move on. Get rid of anything that reminds you of her. Delete/block her on all your social media.

Then, take your time, do things that you like, it Will be good for you. Eventually start looking for another girl and date others. Install Tinder of you wish. Helped me a lot dating some cute girls and finding a girlfriend (now my fiance)

>4 years ago, playing League of Legends like always
>suddenly get a friend request because 'I played funny' (I always played Teemo and juked the enemy team, didn't play to kill or win)
>thought it's a guy at first, pretty chill person
>several days later add 'him' on Skype for some next-level gaming
>qt3.14 girl, beautiful eyes
>over the next 2 years we write or call literally every single day
>we become best friends and fall in love, but there's 800+km between us
>one day I say fuck it and book tickets
>relationship starts and we've been visiting each other for about a week every month
>she's acting weird recently
>this shit happened

>plays League
>dates online
>is a complete bitch
>is a fag
>OP

This has stretched out over 2 days. I'm at bargaining right now.

Already suggested it. I got the feeling she considered it briefly but she turned it down because it won't feel natural. Exact same story by the way, I knew she was bi and noticed she leaned more towards women. That's why I'm sure she would never cheat on me

Thanks user

Bump.
I'm in need of advice, bawws, anything. I'm a very optimistic person but I've never been this close to the edge.

Our relationship was perfect and I was ready to propose to her. She was going to move in with me next year...

Lol hey ben, you're a fucking pussy. Maybe if you weren't such a pussy she wouldn't be leaving you

If you never met aside from vacations/short term met ups then chances are you didn't know who she is truly.

Well OP, life's a bitch. I just wish I had the courage to kill myself

same here brother. I now you and I have to move on but I feel so fucking empty inside

You are fucking cringe OP

Couldn't describe it better.
Give me your story please

At least you know she wont ever be with another man as great as you... Due to being a lesbian and whatnot...

>long distance
>relationship
Pick one
Also you sound like a little bitch

OP bang some other slut and you'll be fine

Beta bitch boy. Grow up. Shit happens all the time to everyone.

Dude, I was once in similar shit. She was fucking other girls all the time.

Sorry, dude. I mean, it's likely now that she's going to get pounded by Jamal and the BBC - now that she's free. She just needed a real, man. Sorry, Ben.

Honestly Ben you sound like a massive fag. Leave the bitch be, move on.

if she says it's over then move on, don't be a child

Thanks OP. Watching your insides get torn out through your asshole has really cheered me up

The become a trap and seduce her over again.

it definitely made me feel like less of a fag

It shouldn't. Faggot

It hurts but everyone goes through it at some point. Look at how easily she dismisses what you said. The bitch is a whore. What you're gonna do is you will grow a pair of balls and focus on your own development and you will nt let yourself be brought down by some puny little female that clearly does not care about you. Then when you drive around in your brand new fucking car and she will see how great you are doing and you will be in the position to make that bitch cry. Such is life.

It's over, Ben

Found the faggot

Post her nudes and i will tell you how to get her back.
This is your last chance user.

Ben, she said she was a pussy gobbler because you obviously did something that fucked it up. Just accept that she doesn't want your 2 inch peen anymore and fuck someone else. You sound like an obsessive cockhole.

show the goods OP, dump those nudes

> met a girl in my last year in school, get to know her, fall in love with her.
> we start to date, eventually get together
> I'm her first, she's my first, first (real) kiss, first sex, first everything
> we stick together for 3 years, 1 year separated by a several hour journey
> now she moves to another town to study, some weeks later she wants to have a two week break
> I agree, because I trust her and want to give her the chance (break wasn't a real break of the relationship, no fucking around just no talking)
> After three days she calls me sobbing, apologizes and everything is perfect again. I felt like our relationship grew even stronger
> The day before yesterday she called me and said she wants to break up and we have to talk next weekend
> I have no desire at all to talk with her now, she said she is definitely going to end the relationship
> all our shared friends are shocked and sympathize with me but I want to understand, because I was unbelievably happy ...

cont.
> I don't know any of the people in her new town, don't really want to contact her sis
> I just can't grasp what was going wrong for her, she just said that she "need to find herself"
> I want to understand and have to battle the desire to want her back ...

>That's why I'm sure she would never cheat on me
What if the girl she's fucking has a feminine penis?

Dear Ben,

Look at this bullshit. You're making all of us Bens look like bitches. Walk away from a relationship like a boss not snivel and beg like a bitch. Don't ever ask Sup Forums for real advice. Learn to hide your info. Stop being a beta bitch, Ben. Stop, you're fucking things up for all of us Bens.

Sage,
Ben

I was at her for an entire month in August. We slept in the same room the entire month, didn't spend 1 day apart or arguing.

Thanks fam, that's the shit I needed to hear.

Sorry to hear man, it kind of sounds like she cheated on you. No explanation and sudden call while crying

I just wrote her a goodbye and blocked her on all SM. Thanks for the advice man.

Sage

Sage

Sage

Dude sry but its more than clear she found someone else. I heard the exact same shit from my ex. Even the 2 week break thing was the same.
Fucking whores man..no spine.
"I need to find my self" god how theese words hurt me bc i actually believed her until she already had someone new the next day which also was my birthday. Isnt it great how females can be? I dindt want to believe but i guarantee you 100 % its someone else. Especially bc most women are insecure monkeys that cant stand being alone. Aka if they decide to break up its only bc they have a "plan b"

Women don't understand loyalty and aren't rational thinkers. That's why she's willing to throw away 3 years for nothing.

>long distance relationship
You deserve this and worse

Sage

>teemo
no wonder she left you

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

kek

>2 year
>long

>distance
>relationship

just dont unblock her. trust me, my ex slept with my best friend and i made it so much worse for myself by repeatedly bumping into her, meeting up with her, blocking her, unblocking her, bla bla bla

just move on, your life will be infinitely better for it, and no offence, if she's an online gf not like its that hard to get over her

The trips have spoken, I share the same wisdom.
Block her, delete her, never think of her again, in time you'll get over it and you might unblock her then.

None taken. She's not an internet gf though. We met up for a week long every 1-1.5 months.
Anyway, I won't unblock her. She's out of my life for good.

Thanks a lot Sup Forums. I'm not really the type of person to call for attention, but I was really fucked up and I didn't want to go down that path. Feel free to sage the thread or let it die.

>9/10 cute gamer girl, opposite of a slut, didn't want kids later.
She was a lesbian?! Who would've seen that coming.
>mfw OP's (ex)girlfriend is more masculine than OP.

>Two year long distance relationship

Haha, what a loser.

"Lesbian"