Maybe, need motivation

how did you get started with it?

In a club night, with some beers she ask for and i said why not

After 2 weeks we meet a guy in the same bar and just happen

One more pic?

Sweet, right anons?

easy
tits

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

What was it like to see her creampied for the first time? What did her face look like?

Dump pics and greentext some stories

How is pic related?

not op but with a similar story

>>we were on a night club, it was late and I was tired
>>A random guy asked my gf if she wanted to dance
>>she looked at my asking for permission
>>I said yes
>>at first the guy was keeping his distance
>>but he was in fact getting closer to her very slowly
>>after 5 minutes aprox, the guy was really close to her
>>the first time he had contact with her, was placing his hand at her back
>>I was watching the whole time
>>the guy little by little was lowering down his hand to her ass
>>when he actually reached her ass she kind of paniced and looked at my direction
>>she realized that I was watching her
>>and she stopped dancing immediately and went to my place leaving the guy behind
>>when she was next to me, instead of asking about the incident I just asked "what happened, did you get tired that quick?"
>>and instead of telling me that she stopped because the guy grabbed her ass, she said "No, I just wanted to check on you if you were okay if I keep dancing a little more"
>>I said yes sure, go ahead, in fact I'll go to the bathroom really quick
>>She said okay to me and returned to the dance floor looking for the guy who was close to where she left
>>The face of the guy was a complete confusion
>>he couldnt believe that my gf had intentions to keep dancing after what happened
>>I did go to the bathroom and took me about 4 minutes
>>when I returned I hide myself among the crowd of people in order to watch her and see how far will she go
>>to my surprise the guy had his hand already on my gf ass, right in the centr of her ass
>>and she wasnt doing anything to stop him
>>I did notice that every minute she looked around looking for me
>>after 4-5 minutes of watching from the distance I decide to go back to my original place
>>when she realized I was there, she did move the hand off her ass
>>within the next 15 minutes the guy grabbed her ass back and forth

How do you do it without the jealousy? I'd like to try it but idk if I could live with myself after

>>she returned back to me and asked how I was
>>I said I was okay and that in fact I was not tired anymore
>>for some reason I was very excited and back then I havent heard the word cuckold or anything like that. I didnt know exatly why I was excited
>>we started dancing and I immediately grab her ass
>>then I lift her skirt to touch her ass completely
>>she asked my what I was doing?
>>I just said I dont know, dont you like it?
>>She was like, yes, but everyone is going to see my ass
>>and I was like, dont worry everyone is minding their own business, no one is going to see
>>she said okay
>>and during the next 20 minutes I kept lifting her skirt more and more
>>sometimes she manage to lower her skirt
>>but I keep doing it until she stop doing it
>>somehow I was excited to know that everyone was looking at her ass and thong

Don't get how people could be so beta. I'd drop the girl the moment she wanted to dance with another guy. Dancing is just basically clothed sex.

Well for me, I'm not into the humiliation aspect. I love loaning out my fuck toy out to others. She loves getting creampied but we only go raw with papers.

I also in turn fuck women in front of her and when she is gone all the time. We are all about just being unrestricted in our desires and delve into our kinks. People are afraid of doing the unknown, something they haven't done before. Naturally they respond as society programs them to do, with disgust and self shame, amplifying their disgust and usually they then proceed to anger quickly.

I reject that line of thinking and allow myself and my best friend, my closest confidant, the one who knows every dark secret about me and vice versa to explore our wants and desires. Pleasure is meant to be experienced because at the end of our days all we are is a collection of experiences. Best to have as many as you can, right?

Wow

Being so confident that your girl can't even dance with anyone is the most beta thing I thinK I've ever heard

If you were even slightly alpha, you wouldn't even worry bout her straying

Cucking is all about humiliating the cuck because he knows he's a beta and his girl isn't satisfied with his tiny cock. He humiliates her by forcing her to have sex with animals (blacks). This is how he deals with his own shame at being unworthy of having a woman. The black is shamed because he knows he's nothing but a meaningless prop in the disgusting humiliation fantasy of a beta. Everyone feels degraded and no one is satisfied. The relationship falls apart and everyone feels bad.

You are a sad repressed angry self loathing little child in an aging body confused at the world in his meaningless loathsome life.

GG EZ
GL&HF next game bro

My wife might freak if i told her i want her to cuck me how can i tell her what i want

give me her kik and we can see how she would react to cheating/other cocks etc.

got some more stories?

>2016
>Pauposting