Which countries are less likely to cause "Paris syndrome"?

Some nip tourists suffer from Paris syndrome due to the differences between what they have expected of the country and what the country is actually like.
For example, Japanese media report to the nips only good aspects of Paris and that causes some nip tourists in Paris to feel disappointed to know its reality(multiculturalism, poverty, terrorism risk, arrogant people etc).

So, which countries are less likely to cause Paris syndrome ?
Czech and Poland seem alright in that there are much fewer immigerants.

You barely even know us. I imagine it's almost impossible to have high standards about this place.

>Russia 83%
Depends on area. In european part there is 90-96% of russians

you are mongols

I visited Berlin and I was fucking assblasted. I could not believe it. Everyone I met was German, but I stepped on the Metro and that is when the "ride began". All African migrants, and when I got to Berlin a bunch of them.

Russians are between mongols and european, whats wrong? It had to happen taking into account the location of Russia.

If they are so are you. With Turkish admixture on top of that

bosna

no, you're ignorant

Portugalâ„¢ of course!
>low immigrants
>not very multiculti
>truly european
>people are nice
>many historical buildings and cities

Poland seems decent

>japanese user says he's traveling to France, and asks where he should go to avoid bad France
>I tell him to avoid Paris because it's filled with migrants and brown people harassing him to buy shitty eiffel tower miniatures
>he tells me he will be going to Paris anyway

Japanese people are dumb drones. It's like chatting with a chatbot.

>So, which countries are less likely to cause Paris syndrome ?
Obvious Bestonia, if you don't mind Russians.

You are Tatar. and way darker than Russians.

bait thread
please leave

This 100%.

I envy countries like Portugal. They never really developed and are somewhat stuck in time which lets them keep their charm. Also no one really migrates to these countries.

Poor, poor japs traumatised by the lack of bullfighters and flamenco dancers on the streets.

I expected someone would consider me as that autistic poleboo because I used that pic.
I'm not him, see the file name, he renames every pic he gets from Sup Forums.

Countries with the largest White/European population:

1) USA: About 150 million
2) Russia: About 110 million
3) Germany: About 70 million
4) UK/France/Italy: About 60 million

rather you should take the white population percentage into consideration.

Australia - 23 millions
Ukraine - 45 millions
really makes you think

>slavs
>white

That's because Ukraine is a poor shithole. No immigrant would go there.

>whites went from being 1 in 4 person on Earth to barely being 1 in 10 now
Kek, wtf happened?

BBC

2 world wars and black plauge
bill gates saved africa

Foreign aid AKA white guilt.

too much comfort made people narcissistic and selfish and now they don't want to have a family because it's a waste of money and else excuses

I can only see Eastern Europe remaining white majority in the future.

>They never really developed
We did, we just keep a few steps behind everyone else so we are never the best option in the travelling guide.

Life's pretty great, not gonna lie.

We have the occasional jap going off the deep end, but as far as I'm aware most Japanese tourists here have a relaxed experience without unrealistic expectations. They already know we're a bit uncultured and rough around the edges.

Do Japs get depressed about Paris because they can't see the whole Eiffel tower unless they tilt their head sideways to view the world in portrait mode instead?

>people are nice

VERY RUDE

fuck off aidstugal nobody goes to your shithole!

You could get away with many thing back then

Wouldn't the secret be to visit a place you expect to be an absolute shithole?

Finland is a disappointment to all tourists.
Some Chinese tourists got angry recently, because they did not see auroras, even if Chinese travel leaders told them they will. It's not like "press this button to see auroras".

Not if you turned out to be right.

bump

you can expect a lot of niggers and rape in sweden and if you come here thats what you will get

>Less likely
Pretty much anything that looks like the stereotypical Europe in Japanese tv.
Cobblestone roads, old timbered houses, and small shops and white people.
Something like central Europe and specifically south Germany.

Japs would ask how they ended up in the USSR if they visited Sweden or Romania for example.

US and Russia are exactly like you expect them to be. Go there.

>Portuguese people are nice

kill yourself you dumb chink