Does this feel as good as it looks?

Does this feel as good as it looks?

Probably

Right up until the second after when you look down at yourself and think 'Jesus fuck, what am I doing?'

this.. this is very true.

op, if you do it right you will have the most earth shattering, quaking orgasm you've ever had. It brought my entire body to tremors and giant wheeping sobs that I couldn't control, about 2 minutes after I looked around myself, wearing pantyhose, the room smelled like shit, and my ass felt like a watermelon could fall out of it with ease.

the shame is immense. but the orgasm is unmatched

yep. cause im poor af i use a screwdriver handle to fuck myself with. I came like a maniac, absolutely beautiful orgasm, but the shame is real.

hey i think i have the same plug

Can't watch webms, what's happening

cumming with no hands,

>the room smelled like shit
elaborate

What prevents you from watching webms?

iOS

if you have remains of feces in your rectum, and you are jamming something in and out of it, it kind of smears against the tool you are using.

That and smegma is going to happen without question, which has its own funky smell

Download the webm and get VLC.

I lay down a towel to catch the filth and then just wash it.

Last week my gf asked "user why do you have 3 towels on the line?"
She knew....

well then involve her in the action. she could sit on your face or stuff...

ITT:
>bitches who'd like to get fucked but are too ugly to

just clean yourself you fucking pig.

You can have completely clean anal

Any tips for noobs who want to give it a try, but don't want to buy toys because they don't know if they're into it

why would you not do this WITH your girlfriend?

Don't. It's a waste of fucking time.

It feels like having a shit over and over again, nothing more.

People speak of this like g spot or some shit, it doesn't exist.

You have to either enema your asshole or be ready to keep wiping shit off the dildo you're using.

hey i can confirm that some good prostate massage is awesome. i came like a firehose, but never found the right spot with a dildo or plug

you've obviously never done much anal

example b:
though i disagree with it not existing, its there, it just takes sometime

So how should I do it, cmon help me out here

I thought this was sad and pathetic until I realized I used the handle of my plunger. Damn thing curves into me.

It really doesn't feel that good.

I bought a toy to help out...absolutely nothing. It vibrates and everything.

Just use some household object with 0 chance of you losing your grip and it getting lost.

PSA: when you O, your muscles will contract around the object. It hurts. Then your butt won't let go and it hurts again pulling it out.

I`m glad, I will not have to step on that carpet

>feces
Enema, bitch
>smegma
Wash yourself

if you took your hand and put it around the back of your body, run down the crack of your ass, hook your middle finger into your anus.

curver your finger like a hook, and the fish your way forward. theres a walnut sized knot in there, thats your prostate

how your body prefers it to be touched is basically going to be up in the air until you figure it out.

luckily i was a slutty child (gay) and let people fuck me so it was discovered for me

it might take you 2-4 times before you start to feel the difference in pleasure from the prostate, and even up to ten or more times before you have a hands free orgasm.

however, once you've figured out how to do it, you body will crave emptying your prostate maybe bi monthly. it rejuvinates the entire body and feels like it realigns your testoterone levels.

>smegma is going to happen without question

Did your parents NOT teach you how to wash your dick?

So what should I try it with? A carrot wrapped in a condom?

Thanks for the help

>hes confusing cheese dick from having a turtleneck on his penis with the lubricant the colon makes for shit to slide out

tf is wrong with you?

A carrot would be the opposite of what I would try.

The handle of like your toilet brush or plunger would work good, maybe wrap a plastic shopping bag around the business end.

Screwdriver, carrot, long cylindrical objects are all terrible ideas. Something like a potato masher tho won't let it get lost in your bunghole, you see? Obviously I'm referring to the handle part going up there, not the other end

I shoot big like that without all that fancy stuff. The first time my gf blew me she nearly drowned because she wasn't expecting so much cum

Smegma and ass mucus are different you fucking autist

That's helpful, thanks user

>smegma
>the lubricant the colon makes

Retard

Yeah i understand, I'll make sure to secure it, whatever I use

Well I said carrot cuz it goes from slim to wide, because idk how much girth I can take

But still idk what I'm talking about so I'll take your advice

>tf is wrong with you?

What the hell are you on about faggot

totally worth all that shit for a 5 second nut...

Any advice on multiple orgasms?

if you use a carrot, put a couple of condoms on it. they actually scrape your really badly otherwise.

Jerk it more than once

Quality

I intended nothing less

I have this when fapping to traps... Usually even before I cum, which then ruins my mood to continue.

all over the fucking carpet

Alright, thanks a lot user