Fuck the american justice system

Fuck the american justice system

can anyone actually defend it? locking way too many people up, too long sentences for minor offences, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
cbsnews.com/news/bayer-admits-it-paid-millions-in-hiv-infection-cases-just-not-in-english/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli
snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=37
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=314
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh land of the free

Yes. The people that don't commit crimes against other people think it works just fine.

This is easy. "Mass incarceration" locks up assholes who would commit more crimes. That's the reason (despite SJWs claiming otherwise) that the crime rate is so low.

25% of the people locked up worldwide are in the USA

the prisons in the USA are privat

>America is not a country, just a bussiness of fucking pain

Who determines what's considered "crime?"
>protip: not you
You probably can't even understand the implications.

What about non-violent crimes that don't involve theft, though?

I don't think anything is wrong with our justice system. Innocent till proven guilty is very important.

I think you need to refocus it on to questioning the sheer number of laws and regulations we have trying to dictate our lives. I'm guessing this has to do with the "War on Drugs". Violent offences, I think we need to be stricter. Drug laws and charges, I think they need a serious overhaul.

Its what you get when you go down the full capitalism / low welfare path... lots of people falling through the cracks and literally deaperate for thier life. Leads to lots of crime.

How many torrents have you downloaded?

1 in every 100 americans are behind bars. Its absurd how little can get you locked up

Crime rates haven't falled much considering a 700% increase in prisoners over the last century. Why not focus on treatment and prevention instead of using really long sentences

Misdemeanors even fuck people's lives up forever. Any felonies, even for non-violent ones fuck someone's life up guaranteed and limits what they can do to make it better. Even people with one felony can't escape the consequences if they leave the country. Most Western countries even ban those people with one felony. Incarceration is used as a weapon to fuck people's lives up. The whole prison system culture is where people learn how to become criminals because the whole system is against them now. It's a giant hole anyone could fall into. All it takes is someone to dig up some dirt on you. Everybody has dirt on them, if they say they don't they're liars. With mass surveillance now, the government or criminal organizations or any group with a lot of money can target and datamine you a ruin you by finding that dirt and having leo and prosecutors convict you. People don't understand that this prison system and mass surveillance, plus all the other surveillance apparatuses are linked. It's a police state.

>Niggers detected.

I found another retard.

I don't like this post. It's very rude and lacks any type of argument. How do I downvote this guy's post? I can't find the button.

Such as what? Drug dealing, arson and DUI? Lock 'em up.

so as long as the punishment is too severe for your liking, the system that enforces the sentence should be done away with, remodeled, clipped?

what do you want op give me some details

How about illegal downloading. Are you guilty of this crime? I know you're going to lie about it.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

non-violent drug related sentences are far too long.
They should also just deport all niggers back to Africa and all spics back to whatever country they came from, US citizens or not. I guarantee the darkies would straighten up if they knew they were going to shipped of to Liberia if they were convcted of anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

did you get locked up for that?
tell us you got locked up for it

First of all, assuming that's even true, it's a numerical increase, not adjusted for population.

Secondly, violent crime rates hit a peak in 1994 when we started locking the assholes up and now its down to 1976 levels.

Success.

We should probably go ahead and raid all the pharmacies and lock them up while we're at it.

Non-violent crimes shouldn't be punished for as long as it is currently.

How about hate crimes? Would you ever say the hateful racist things you say on Sup Forums offline? No, you wouldn't right? 1) because you're a pussy. 2) because you know it's illegal [also you're a pussy]. What I'm showing you right now is that you lack free speech in real life. But we both know if you thought you could get away with it, you'd do some hate crimes, but this is more evident of your lack of intelligence to avoid getting caught.

The Internet is your safe space.

how long long is it currently

Nope, pharmacies operate within the confines of the law. The product they sell is tested, they only sell to people with prescriptions and they control the amount they sell.

Drug dealers are unscrupulous criminals who will sell elephant tranq to a junkie knowing he's going to die, or force an underage girl to suck his dick because she's dopesick and has no money.

Good try, faggot. But there's a difference.

Increase in incarceration has reduced crimes, but only slightly. What about all the more or less innocent ending up in prison. Prison shouldn't be targeting misdemeanors but rather the people dangerous to society. Many smaller offences should be handles with a fine imo.

how much time would i spend in jail for calling jamal a nigger on facebook since you are such a fucking expert.

ill give you a fucking hint. 0 minutes.
thats right tyrone. because you never wrote anything relating to law, and no sentient being would see the day that you do.

You bootlicking cucks need to get a reality check.

cbsnews.com/news/bayer-admits-it-paid-millions-in-hiv-infection-cases-just-not-in-english/

And if drugs weren't illegal, then people wouldn't have to go to the murderunderagedrape nigger to get them.

Nice try, faggot.

Well, depends on the offence, but it shouldn't be more than a year. There is of course exceptions, but i generally think many offenders should be treated and be handled in other ways. Let them pay, do some community work, or lock them up for a few months. Of course there is examples of people deserving longer prison times, but i do believe prevention and rehabilitating should be first priority.

You can call people a nigger in real life. That's not illegal.

You don't go to prison over a misdemeanor. That's jail. There is a difference.

Prison is for felonies. Jail is for misdemeanors. A misdemeanor means you are locked up for less than a year.

Yeah, everyone who is locked up is innocent. Just ask them. They might not have done the thing they were locked up for, but they did other shit. Be respectable, dress nice, hang out with square people, don't get face tattoos and drive a decent car and you avoid going to jail. Its that simple.

Sorry, i got it mixed up. Still. I think it's unnecessary in many cases.

i find this kind of dull man. i work with people who have had a turn in life (kind of job that $20 an hour is chump change). i honestly dont see a criminal history ruining it for everyone. i agree its fucked that 20 years down the road you go clean and still cant legally buy a gun, but it seems like a poor excuse to say its too easy to be criminalized and held down.

we are talking about real crimes here thank you gtfo

>cbsnews.com/news/bayer-admits-it-paid-millions-in-hiv-infection-cases-just-not-in-english/

Good luck suing your local dopeboy for selling bad product. Maybe just suck his cock for better product?

You wouldn't call Jamal a nigger offline unless you planned on committing violent hate crimes. Which is why you come online to express your violent nature and not offline. But what this online freedom does is let the government or whoever else datamine you and have a psychological profile of you. The government isn't concerned with random crimes, but trends, networks of people with similar beliefs like yours and you're being monitored if you ever plan to act or join in on a concerted effort with other racists to do hate crimes or other violence, such as violent resistance against the state.

So the government will let you call someone a nigger online, but not let you go out and commit violence against who you hate in masses because the whites in the government know it will lead to what you hope for a race war with numerous whites dying and at worse a level of civil disobedience and rioting in every US city that has never been seen yet in American history.

What it really shows when you call people niggers online is that you're a pussy. A real white nationalist who trains his marksmanship in the woods, plotting the time to initiate a succession similar to the Civil War, would keep his fucking mouth shut- his fingers apprehensive to be a loudmouth on the Internet, where the FBI is watching him and his inner circle.

I don't know about other states but here in GA you can get your rights back if it's a nonviolent felony such as drugs or whatnot. Got a friend that ran from the cops with about a pound of meth. Did two weeks in jail(parents let him sit and think a bit), bonded out, pled out for probation, and paid his fines. Once it was all over he went to the judge and showed that he turned out better for it and got his rights back. He votes and buys guns and even has his weapons carry permit.

That's how it should be everywhere. Give people a chance to better themselves instead of marking them for life

Ok, fine, lets sell them at the pharmacy then. But the niggers will still ruin neighborhoods and kill people because that's all they know. They're certainly not going to bother getting a permit. And they'll just sell for cheaper so the dopeheads and tweakers will still come to them, still die, still steal your shit to buy it.

You're missing the point. We can call Jamal a nigger to his face all day long. That's not illegal. It's the tying him to the back of the truck and driving till he's just a neck that's illegal. And the govt thought this was extra bad given the racial reasons behind it so that whole "hate crime" is just a list of qualifiers that allows the person throwing books at us to throw a couple more while they're at it. If we don't get violent then he's in the wrong for attempting to beat our ass and not being man enough to handle a few words.

Google how Pepsi sold products with ABORTED FETUS materials in it. I just gave two major examples of how corporations get away with crimes. The people doing all the major crimes rarely get caught, unless they are targeted by their own inner circle for some reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli

Oh, but Jamal is such a criminal because he sold some crack that some white guys brought into the country, and whose illegal drug trade is ran by nothing but white people at the top.

You people are absurd.

95% of the people in prison are black/hispanic.

>The System works!

>You wouldn't call Jamal a nigger offline unless you planned on committing violent hate crimes
kek. thats retarded. you are running off the basis that i would be attacked by niggers if i called a nigger a nigger offline, therefore you acknowledge that niggers are violent apes.

>check fucking mate
>nigger

Superpredator niggers detected.

>We can call Jamal a nigger to his face all day long.
No you don't.

If your goal would be calling someone a nigger to incite them to violence that is a crime. You don't understand this is a crime? Your explanation even makes you more guilty of a hate crime. It's premeditation. But like I said, you're a pussy and you're a liar and you won't ever do shit offline. You will only remain on the Internet in your safe space here. Get mad.

See:

I'm not one of the anons you're responding to but I just don't get your point. Every body agrees that the people bringing crack in the country or at the top of the trade should be locked up, no matter their color. Are you trying to argue that reducing sentences for the small time dealers will help catch the big guys ? What's your point ?

Ask any black or hispanic cop why that's the case.

>You don't understand this is a crime?
cite 1 reliable source where i guy got sent to jail for making kongo go ape shit over 1 fuckin word

Everything you said is invalidated by your first statement. Calling someone a racial slur to their face is not a violent hate crime.

However, doing so can cause a violent reaction, and then you can press charges for assault.

>ABORTED FETUS materials

You mean like here?: snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp

How could you be so fucking stupid to think that?

If anything is absurd, its comparing a pharmacy to a dope dealer. If anything goes wrong with the pharmacy or products, you've got some sort of recourse. At least with the dealer, they get locked up but the short sighted criminal apologists want to cry "muh racism!"

kek. bait thread guy you got me

>then you can press charges for assault
i think thats what boogaloo was mad about. going ape shit is frowned upon in a normal and functioning society but needs to stop with the punishments

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=37

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=314

What you're also doing is pussyfooting. What you really meant to say is you want to call Jamal a nigger offline in order to incite him to violence so that you can then murder him and claim it was self-defense. This is the heart of hate crimes, it's your formula. You premeditate murder when you do this too. Did you not also know that murder is illegal now? But like I said, most of you are shittalkers and won't ever do shit, THAT is why you call Jamal a nigger only on the INTERNET.

It's not that simple...there is the Roe V. Wade thing, among a myriad of other causes. Mass Incarceration? Gee maybe for profit prison has something to do with that.
Because the people who own privatized prisons also own the politicians--'hey you, senator, congressman, make more and more restrictive laws with stiffer punishments so we can lock up as many people as possible on the taxpayer's dime, and we'll give you a cut on the low.' Simple.

post face and time stamp saying hey you "fkn racist" so i know you arent just trying to rustle my jimmies.

please im dying to know you arent just baitfag

We're talking about corporations, governments with so much power they can do all the worst crimes and get away with it, while Jamal, who sells the crack he got from these white people gets locked up for the best years of his life while those whites profit off of it. That's the real crime.

Even if someone gets found innocent or gets a case dismissed it still fucks their shit up, financially, reputation, all kinds of ways.

you fucking imbecile, the products are tested on LAB GROWN CULTURES OF CELLS TAKEN FROM ABORTED FOETUSES,

TESTED ON

CELLS

IN A PETRI DISH

NOT ACTUALLY ADDED TO PEPSI

You read this story on the website naturalnews.com didnt you? a site well known for publishing hypersensationalist bullshit, thats verging on slander.

How stupid can you get? it even says in the article what the process is, or did you just read the headline and think "shit"?

>statistics
>hate crime records
>no given examples
now you are just being stupid

>way too many people up, too long sentences for minor offences, etc
If that's the case, then how come you explain ghettos and drug trafficking in USA being so prevalent?
Not nearly enough locked up people or punishment should be higher. USA is most of all lacking in arresting the top bosses, then low tier solves itself.

As long as it keeps decent numbers of unnecessary dark 'people' off the sidewalks... it's a good thing.

Legalized abortion in the early 70's is why, not 'locking the assholes up'. All those unwanted people who would have led fucked up, abused lives weren't around to become criminals in the '90's.

True. This is how Michael Jackson was the target of character assassination after he started becoming socially conscious to the powers that be's dismay. They targeted him and ruined him with false accusations alone. It was never meant for him to be convicted because he was innocent. But the accusations were the goal, that's what ruined his public image. This is also the reason he started using the prescription drugs he used that led to his death.

They do this a lot. Bill Cosby is another example.

Both of your links require an actual crime being committed. Not just nigger calling. And I called Jamal a nigger because he is one.

>shilling for Pepsi Co
Go drink an aborted baby.

or, or, go and read some actual research instead of absorbing headlines from retarded clickbait websites you fucking spastic

Its not fucking true. Don't you realize that on the other side of the supposedly criminal corporations are blood sucking mass tort litigation attorneys who are looking for any class action lawsuit they can get their hands on? Your first link about Bayer proves that very point.

Up front, they might do fucked up shit, but in they end they pay. If one of Jamal's custies dies, there is about nothing that can be done. Even if you can lock him up, the family isn't getting shit.

How did the drugs get to the ghetto? How do the guns get there? Think about it critically.

Gary Webb died for your people's sins.

Is that the myth going around the gettho ? Because the ones getting most of the cake are the mexican cartels right now. And the ones paying the price are the tax payers and the innocent getting killed in crossfires.

?

Explain the HIV in Bayer products. I'm curious about what naive, bootlicking non-thoughts you have about it.

See:

How? Somebody on top allowed it to be smuggled through the border, some cops not doing their jobs. Because they like to sell drugs and they like extra money charging you for crime. System is build to milk money, not to make you happy.

This chart says otherwise. They were born in the 70's became full grown assholes, got arrested and locked away long enough to not bother the decent people.

I'm not in prison, so I can't be assed to care.
Don't commit crimes, it's not hard. And that's coming from a dirty spic.

>herp derp interpretation of the law is hard

I Don't Know the Difference Between Illegal and Immoral the Thread, starring (You)

They have so much money that it doesn't matter how much they have to spend on a settlement. They also know they can put HIV and aborted baby fetuses in their products and cucks will mindlessly defend their actions. That's only two of the numerous filth they feed to the dumbed down masses.

It's not a myth. It's the reality. Behind every criminal organization and illegal business, it's white men running it, Jews ultimately, but whites are used as their dogs.

Aborted baby fetuses again? Holy Christ you are too stupid to live.

thats a completely different issue, and has nothing to do with you beleiving a retarded clickbait story about pepsi, the HIV in "bauer products" was actually hiv infected blood from a batch of donated blood, which for some reason uised to be all mixed together in the usa, in the uk, it was illegal to mix it all together for repackaging.
So, its not in "bayer products" as you seem to think, it was part of what is now known as the "tainted blood scandal" FS man, your such a fucking tin foil hat wearing idiot. do you only read headlines or somehting? is everything TL'DR to you?

You mentioned Mexican cartels. I also want to inform you that this is the reason there will be no wall, those drugs need to go through the Mexican border. American addicts are big business so there will be no wall, ever. Those drugs will always flow through the border. Again, it's because white elites are allowing it and they will not put a wall up and lose those funds just so you can feel safer in the Southwest. Also the internal crime stemming from this within the Southwest needs to occur, crime is also big business so that crime is also needed. I don't feel like explaining it, google sociological studies on how crime is necessary for the American economy as it is today. It's only necessary because those at the top benefit from it, because only their income matters, not your safety or your social harmony and peace.

And pretty much anyone can find data and stats in support of any contention aff or neg, on pretty much any topic.

Apart from some racists, this was a very informed and well discussed thread.

Congrats op. First decent thread in a while.

>Somebody on top allowed it to be smuggled through the border
Do you not understand how much corruption is required for this and how much it happens? Also that "somebody" are white people who happen to be the worst criminals in this whole story, yes worse criminals than all the Jamals out there combined.

Yeah and yours matches exactly what mine said. Violent crime peaked in 1996 and once mass incarceration started, it went down.

Why the fuck is this even a question? Could abortions have an effect on criminals not being born? Maybe, but the pop-economist, faux-academic theory seems to almost be intentionally used to discredit the effect of locking people up.

Its bizarre. When faced with the most obvious reason, people want to pick the unlikely one, I guess because it supports their worldview. Abortions are great, jail is bad. Fucking stupid.

we elect a guy hoping this issue could be addressed.

niggers and spics fighting us based on it tooth and nail.

"yall white people are the problem"

fuck you, if you have issues with being dealt with when you act up, then take your justice as it shall be served like your shitty rap battle movies.
fuck it. mandatory black sentence extension has seemed very considerable, and reasonable given the shit your race is causing

You're the worst kind. You feel like you are redpilled but you just agglomerate theories and complotist theories without any worry about logic.
The wall has nothing to do with drugs passing or not, the cartels would find some other ways without problem. the wall probably won't happen just because Trump doesn't want to pay for it. Crime isn't necessary for the American economy, the politicians are paid by legal lobbies and businesses, the addicts is not a big business for anyone except the dealers themselves.

If you support mass incarceration of non violent offenders, then there's no explaining to you what's wrong with the situation.

>And I called Jamal a nigger because he is one.
Not offline you don't.

Here's what you do. Spend a day in a prison with "non-violent" offenders and see how you do. Non-violent is what they got convicted of. They're as dangerous as the violent ones.

And if you're one of them already, then you know you did some other fucked up shit you never got caught for.

Why the fuck would I spend 3 seconds even thinking about people that did shit to get themselves locked up when decent people with jobs who work every day, go to school, take care of their kids without welfare are getting fucked every day? Fuck the criminals, let them rot. Don't like prison? Follow the fucking rules and you'll find yourself free.

Remember what I said after Trump's presidency is over and still there is no wall. Also, take a visit to the numerous drug rehabs all over the country and ask them if inpatient numbers have decreased.

I know what I'm talking about. I'm just asking you to be patient and wait. Do what I advise to do and you'll see I'm right. But knowing your type you'll think of some delusion to hide the realities once again. Maybe a stork is bringing in the drugs?

According to a Wikipedia article which cites USDOJ/BOJ stats, "Violent crime was NOT responsible for the quadrupling of the incarcerated population in the United States from 1980 to 2003."

You didn't even read my post.